PDA

View Full Version : South park (New Season)

Hate_Breeder
03-23-2005, 06:37 PM
What are your opinions on the new South Park. The season premiere was pretty funny (the cosmetic surgery episode), but the 2nd show was pretty retarded. The hippies were pretty lame and it seemed it was going nowhere (in which i later fell asleep).

Sedated_replica
03-23-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
What are your opinions on the new South Park. The season premiere was pretty funny (the cosmetic surgery episode), but the 2nd show was pretty retarded. The hippies were pretty lame and it seemed it was going nowhere (in which i later fell asleep).

I don't know about Trey Parker sometimes. He blasts people like Shawn Penn (who is a douche) but also only shows his views in South Park. You have to be stupid to not know that South Park is a "Forced Idea" show. and sometimes its very biased.

I agree with him 80% of the times with the morals and beliefs but sometimes it seems he is really forcing his idea's with there comedy.

I thought the Hippie one was great but Hippies aren't THAT bad... they suck and yes, I hate them but they're harmless.

South Park is getting routine and the "gross-out" comedy is getting old.

Hate_Breeder
03-23-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
I don't know about Trey Parker sometimes. He blasts people like Shawn Penn (who is a douche) but also only shows his views in South Park. You have to be stupid to not know that South Park is a "Forced Idea" show. and sometimes its very biased.

I agree with him 80% of the times with the morals and beliefs but sometimes it seems he is really forcing his idea's with there comedy.

I thought the Hippie one was great but Hippies aren't THAT bad... they suck and yes, I hate them but they're harmless.

South Park is getting routine and the "gross-out" comedy is getting old.

Definetly. I thought they really played out the whole "jew" thing with Kyle...i mean it was funny about the first 19 times..but its in every episode which makes me lose appeal. But hippies are funny i guess, most the people here are hippies because we're close to humboldt, so basically....we get the dank shit :D

Sedated_replica
03-23-2005, 07:55 PM
Definetly. I thought they really played out the whole "jew" thing with Kyle...i mean it was funny about the first 19 times..but its in every episode which makes me lose appeal. But hippies are funny i guess, most the people here are hippies because we're close to humboldt, so basically....we get the dank shit :D

Hey man! your just north of me. I smoked a lot of weed from Humboldt. best fucking shit in the world. I was stoned for weeks.

Let me guess, you live by Chico? I never knew you lived in California

Hate_Breeder
03-23-2005, 08:24 PM
Hey man! your just north of me. I smoked a lot of weed from Humboldt. best fucking shit in the world. I was stoned for weeks.

Let me guess, you live by Chico? I never knew you lived in California

No, im right on the border of Oregon. Way southwest coast, Oregon. My brother just got some Northern Lights and Trainwreck in which he let me take 2 bongrips of and i was pretty high. He also got a nice nug of Strawberry Cough, he broke it open and let me smell it, and it smelled just like Strawberry gum, never smelled any weed like that before. My other friend recently bought a Qt Oz of Purple Kush...the only upside to this state

Sedated_replica
03-23-2005, 08:31 PM
No, im right on the border of Oregon. Way southwest coast, Oregon. My brother just got some Northern Lights and Trainwreck in which he let me take 2 bongrips of and i was pretty high. He also got a nice nug of Strawberry Cough, he broke it open and let me smell it, and it smelled just like Strawberry gum, never smelled any weed like that before. My other friend recently bought a Qt Oz of Purple Kush...the only upside to this state

never heard of Strawberry cough before. We don't get any of that down here. We get a lot of Trainwreck and Orange Crush. A LOT of Fire weed, which I personally don't like.

that shit sounds tasty. My friend got some Purple that smelled like grapes he said.

Hate_Breeder
03-23-2005, 08:34 PM
never heard of Strawberry cough before. We don't get any of that down here. We get a lot of Trainwreck and Orange Crush. A LOT of Fire weed, which I personally don't like.

that shit sounds tasty. My friend got some Purple that smelled like grapes he said.

Strawberry is some good shit, a lot of it is coming around here...same with Cotton Candy, which doesnt really taste like cotton candy, but its dank nonetheless. My brother said its some of the best hes ever had. My friend who bought the Kush is looking for some Orange Crush right now, but its pretty hard to find here. Never heard of fire weed before though :confused:

barbra
03-23-2005, 10:33 PM

Let me guess, you live by Chico? I never knew you lived in California thats all I hear about these days.. That place was set up be the feds or something.

Anyhow, the episode last night was lacking.

Hate_Breeder
03-24-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by barbra
Anyhow, the episode last night was lacking.

I thought it was kinda funny. Me and my friends have been imitating Sylvester Stallones voice for like a week now (because of the Rocky marathon on AMC), and when i saw him on there, thats exactly how we imitated his voice. And Wing getting knocked out was pretty funny too..

barbra
03-24-2005, 02:19 PM
I thought it was kinda funny. Me and my friends have been imitating Sylvester Stallones voice for like a week now (because of the Rocky marathon on AMC), and when i saw him on there, thats exactly how we imitated his voice. And Wing getting knocked out was pretty funny too.. poor wing, she captured evreybodys heart. The Sly Stallone part was funny, there where funny parts, it just wasn't anything I would remeber past next week.