PDA

View Full Version : Serial Killers

Nutty ****
11-18-2003, 12:25 PM
I wish that there was a game where you could be serial killers from Horror movies like Freddy, Jason, Pinhead, Leatherface and so on....
THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!!
(oh, and my friend said there is going to be a Halloween game!)

LOL!!!

meetthecreeper
11-18-2003, 12:42 PM
I had an idea for a game where you play a criminal, and every crime that you commit you become more and more wanted until you get to be like the Green River killer, John Wayne Gacy, Son of Sam and Charles Manson. You could play the killer or the investigator and try to solve the murders, or you could play the killer where you have to get away with murder and not get caught. There are a couple of Evil Dead games that are really cool. Fistful of Boomstick is cool.

ChaoticMinister
11-18-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
I had an idea for a game where you play a criminal, and every crime that you commit you become more and more wanted until you get to be like the Green River killer, John Wayne Gacy, Son of Sam and Charles Manson.

Good idea, but I think so many people would be on the Video Game Industrys' ass (again) for it... A game based around fictional killers (like from horror movies) would get less shit, I think.

FangoFan
11-18-2003, 05:01 PM
I think they should make a Horror Villain fighting game.

Fighters to choose from:

Freddy
Jason
Michael Myers
Pumpkinhead
Candyman
Pinhead
Evil Ash
Leatherface
The Fly
The Wishmaster

Gotta have some chick fighters too
Carrie
Regan

Arioch
11-19-2003, 02:53 AM
That would be incredibly badass Fango, but there would be so many licensing complications I cant see it happening. Man would it sell tho.

avenger00soul
11-19-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Arioch
That would be incredibly badass Fango, but there would be so many licensing complications I cant see it happening. Man would it sell tho.

I don't know, McFarlane got the license to most of those....it could happen.

And then again, monkeys might fly out of my butt.

bloodrayne
11-22-2003, 05:11 PM
Hasn't anyone here played "Shadow Man"? It's got Jack the Ripper...wait I'M not giving this one away...But, It has 5 REAL live (actually most are dead, now...executed, except for Jack) serial killers in it...They are waiting on "DEAD SIDE" for Shadowman to die and open a portal to "LIVESIDE" so they can come back...YOU have to DIE and go to deadside so you can hunt them down, face them, and KILL them...AGAIN...Before THEY get over to Liveside...

I'm telling you, if you haven't played it...YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!

P.S. THE GRAPHICS SUCK!!! But, the storyline...ROCKS HARD!!!

CrystalLake
11-28-2003, 09:32 AM
That would be awesome. Or just having an update version of a Horror film game, or bigger and better. You know.. for the Gamecube or something. Like.. I dunno, For Friday the 13th, for example....

You could be Jason at the CCL, inwhich you drown, right? But you don't actually... and you live in the woods. Living off the land and such ( Like Harvest Moon or Pikmin.. something like that. ) Until you mother comes and you just gotta follow her and make sure she doesn't get killed. And it's just a period of the 11 movies. Or NoES.. You're Freddy working at the Plant... and you have to get children and kill 'em. Then once the town kills you.. you have to decide which children to go after and such. And with HalloweeN... kill your family while you search throughout the entire United States!

FreddyFan
11-29-2003, 04:59 PM
I had the exact same idea Fango. A horror villian fighting game would kick ass. i'm surprised it hasn't been made yet.

FreddyFan
11-29-2003, 04:59 PM
I like CrystalLake's idea too.

AUSTIN316426808
11-29-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by FangoFan
I think they should make a Horror Villain fighting game.

Fighters to choose from:

Freddy
Jason
Michael Myers
Pumpkinhead
Candyman
Pinhead
Evil Ash
Leatherface
The Fly
The Wishmaster

Gotta have some chick fighters too
Carrie
Regan

THAT'S A GOOD IDEA BUT IT WOULD BE POINTLESS TO PUT A JINN ON THERE CAUSE THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING UNLESS YOU MAKE A WISH.