PDA

View Full Version : cursed back in production

dabruce16
11-17-2003, 11:12 AM
i just read that cursed's script has been re-written and it now has a better opening. they will resume shooting for this film sometime this week. check out more at www.cinescape.com

Mud Mutt
01-05-2004, 05:10 PM
Yeah I am egerly awaiting Cursed. I can't wait to see what Wes Craven has in store for werewolves. I don't mind the wait or the rewrites but after all this it had better be one hell of a werewolf flick.

for more info CHECK HERE (http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movies/cursed.html)

and an idea what the movie is about,

The film is now described as focusing on an estranged brother and sister, who are mourning the recent loss of their parents, struggling with daily life in the Los Angeles until a vicious animal attack changes everything one dark night. Now they must fight for survival against the one thing they never expected: the curse of the werewolf.

Aasiyan
01-05-2004, 07:52 PM
I like how they said the rumors weren't true, the movie is going to be great. I will probably watch it. Why not??

avenger00soul
01-12-2004, 04:55 PM
I bet this one will suck hard. They cut out the Corey Feldman and Jason Bateman roles for Joshua Jackson and some other dude. Terrible. Oh, and Lance Bass might sing a song in the movie.

Mud Mutt
01-13-2004, 06:18 AM
LORD NO!!!

The last thing this planet needs is a werewolf musical. Especially one that focuses on POP or RAP!!!

But hopefully it won't come to that. We need a decent werewolf flick have ot had one since Dog Soldiers.