PDA

View Full Version : going to hell?

last bad move
03-03-2005, 10:08 AM
ok i was watching the news the channel was building a house for some girl who had some life threating disease well they build this house for this girl and the house was made for her 100% wheel chair ramps and everything well two days before they get finished the girl dies

so instead of haveing a happy show and giving this girl the house of her dreams it became a (in loving memory) show and had the parents just sitting uin this girls would be room surrounded by her toys and they where holding her picture and crying

ok this is one of those things that make you feel like a asshole forlaughing at

do you people have any ironic stories that should be sad but instead are funny

Haunted
03-03-2005, 11:30 AM
You are a sick mofo.

I understand, though, because I tend to laugh in traumatic situations. It doesn't go well with the people around me.

I laughed the first time I was ever in a car accident.

Indeed sadistic laughter can creep up on you.

Sedated_replica
03-03-2005, 02:15 PM
I hate 70% of the world. But when horrible stuff happens like that. I feel really bad, sometimes I wish that life was like a hollywood ending... but its not

Even if I don't show it here, I have a big heart and really wish the best for everyone... sometimes..

And I don't laugh when people die unless its suppose to be funny. Like Hilter or when George Bush dies.

ItsAlive75
03-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica

And I don't laugh when people die unless its suppose to be funny. Like Hilter or when George Bush dies.

I like how it's not "if", but "when" Bush dies.

Sedated_replica
03-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Well.. "If" doesn't make sense in death... because its just a matter of time "When"

knife_fight
03-03-2005, 02:35 PM
the other day I was telling my friend about how much I hate Tedy Bruschi (LB for the Patriots) and also about how this guy I work with was EXTREMELY annoying to me. The next day Bruschi went to the hospital with a stroke, possibly ending his football career. And the guy I work with had a stroke and is now on disability (meaning he'll never be back to work).

I hate it for these guys, but I had to laugh when telling my friend about it today.

ItsAlive75
03-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Well.. "If" doesn't make sense in death... because its just a matter of time "When"

Dude, don't you know?

Republicans CAN'T die... God has willed it so, apparently.

zwoti
03-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Dude, don't you know?

as bill said

Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit... paranoid? You know what I mean? It's nature. How do you make nature against the fucking law? It grows everywhere. Serves a thousand different functions, all of them positive. To make marijuana against the law is like saying God made a mistake. You know what I mean, it's like God on the seventh day looked down on his creation: "There it is, my creation, perfect and holy in all ways. Now, I can rest. Oh my me. I left fucking pot everywhere. I should never have smoked that joint on the third day ..shit. That was the day I created possums. Haha. Still gives me a chuckle. If I leave pot everywhere that's gonna to give humans the impression they're supposed to... 'use' it. (sigh) Now I have to create Republicans." And God wept. I believe is the next verse.

Sedated_replica
03-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Dude, don't you know?

Hahaha, Republicans are fucking Highlanders! they have sword fights and drain each others powers.

ItsAlive75
03-03-2005, 02:43 PM
Hahaha, Republicans are fucking Highlanders! they have sword fights and drain each others powers.

They don't have the balls to do that... They would just pass forbiding highlanders..

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-03-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by last bad move
ok i was watching the news the channel was building a house for some girl who had some life threating disease well they build this house for this girl and the house was made for her 100% wheel chair ramps and everything well two days before they get finished the girl dies

so instead of haveing a happy show and giving this girl the house of her dreams it became a (in loving memory) show and had the parents just sitting uin this girls would be room surrounded by her toys and they where holding her picture and crying

do you people have any ironic stories that should be sad but instead are funny

haha, you're going to hell. *points and laughs

aborted
03-03-2005, 03:44 PM
last week i saw a bum who my friends and i call can man because he goes around and picks up cans for a living. well someone ran up behind him and stole his bag of can right from his hand and dumped it out in front of him and insted of chasing after this hooligan he just pick up the bag and started to put all the cans back in. sad? probably but i couldent hold it in and damned if i just busted out laughing. strangly i didnt feel like a jerk. ive laughed at alot of retards and alot of disasters so im pretty sure my place in hell is reserved.

The_Return
03-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by aborted
last week i saw a bum who my friends and i call can man because he goes around and picks up cans for a living. well someone ran up behind him and stole his bag of can right from his hand and dumped it out in front of him and insted of chasing after this hooligan he just pick up the bag and started to put all the cans back in. sad? probably but i couldent hold it in and damned if i just busted out laughing. strangly i didnt feel like a jerk. ive laughed at alot of retards and alot of disasters so im pretty sure my place in hell is reserved.

Congrats!

Thhis post has made you the very 1st member to be put on my ignore list!

aborted
03-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Congrats!

Thhis post has made you the very 1st member to be put on my ignore list!

lol ive offended

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-03-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by aborted

One time I was walking downtown and I saw a blind man realize he'd been robbed. I almost threw up, I felt really sick. At the time, I couldn't believe someone would do something so awful...

I honestly hope the person dies a really, really, horrible death. I wish I saw him rob the guy and then get hit by a bus immediately after. It would take surgery to remove the smile from my face.

massacre man
03-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Congrats!

Thhis post has made you the very 1st member to be put on my ignore list! there is a sort of crazy guy that is homeless i don't think it's funny i just think it's odd i saw him 2 towns maybe 45 miles apart the same month chasing the a plastic bag he carries with him

massacre man
03-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by last bad move

do you people have any ironic stories that should be sad but instead are funny is that the same show that had the crippled boy and they had the workers dressed like his favorite characters, The 7 Dwarves while they were remodeling their house?

Sedated_replica
03-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Laughing at handicap people is fucked up.

Try me, I know its hard not too but its not right, I hope people that make fun of handicap people have retarded babies.

As for the "Can Man" That got robbed is fucked up. I'd beat that kids ass if I seen that.

ChEEbA
03-03-2005, 08:07 PM
Ok...I don't generally laugh at great misfortune/handicap...but I find watching some people become annoyed/pissed off.

People tripping/falling over is something that makes me laugh.
So is watching people barf...no matter how much I sympathise from past experience, people make some of the funniest sounds and expressions whilst hurling up, I can't help but laugh and don't feel bad about it in any way.
And the looks on someones face when they discover something dirty on a seat they intended to sit on can be classic too.

However, that said -
If I saw someone, in fact ANYONE getting robbed or assaulted, I'd do whatever I could to stop it from happening, despite risk. Helping people in trouble seems to be something that's "inbuilt", it always has been...I mean, if I can prevent a person from being victimised or hurt, it's just what I do. And I hate most people - go figure.

Sedated_replica
03-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by ChEEbA
People tripping/falling over is something that makes me laugh.

people tripping is the funniest thing, who doesn't love that

IDrinkYourBlood
03-03-2005, 08:46 PM
I kinda "cheated" on my gf by saying yes to another chick when she asked me out, then I left her to go back to my old gf, then I switched back again, and now im back again with my old gf. All this without ever being single. Will doing all this send me to hell?

Sedated_replica
03-03-2005, 09:39 PM
Yes, shame on you

urgeok
03-04-2005, 04:37 AM
i like giving babies lemons

you want to see some funny faces` :)

it's something absolutely every parent does at one time or another

Vodstok
03-04-2005, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
i like giving babies lemons

you want to see some funny faces` :)

it's something absolutely every parent does at one time or another That is evil but funny. :) I did it to my niece when she was little. Or something with a lot of vinegar.

Picking on ANYONE who has a disadvantage enrages me. Calling someone with a learning disability a retard is completely uncalled for. I reserver that word for people who should know better but choose to do stupid things instead.

The Can Man story reminds me of somehting that happened when i was in Paris when i was younger.

We were at a little bistro having a drink. it was on a street corner down from where Jim Morrison was Burind (no doubt Hellfire knows what Im talking about)

There was a trashcan in fron t of the place, and this old homeless guy walked up to it and looked in. This all happened maybe 6 feet away from me and my family having coffee...

He reaches in, pulls out something wrappe din plastic, and unwraps it. It was a partial head of lettuce. he stripped off some rotted leaves, then began taking the cleaner ones off and eating them. After a minute or two, i could see my dad getting ready to ask him if he wouldnt mind taking it somewhere else, when a garbage truck pulls up, and two hguys dressed in friggin hazmat suits run up, grab the lettuce, throw it in the garbage, open the lid, grab the bag, throw it inot the grbage truck, put a new bag in, then take off, in like 45 seconds.

Meanwhile, the old homeless guy is standing there looking straight ahead, as if someone hit the pause button. After the truck was gone, he just walked off, as if nothing had happened.

it was funny ina really absurd "I cant believe that just happened...." sort of way, but i always felt horrible fo rthe guy. I couldnt help but think of what might have lead to him being homeless, and wondering when his next meal would be.

At the same time, I dont care what they do to the people on fear factor. laughing at their misfortune is not only okay, it's everyone's moral duty. Anyone who puts themself through that kind of shit out of pure greed deserves to be ridiculed.

urgeok
03-04-2005, 04:58 AM
this thread made me remember something i hadn't thought of in many years ...

we had a guy back in my small home town wo was a 'bottle bum'
(i guess now we'd call him a friend to the environment) who would walk along the highway side picking up bottles for the refund. I dont think anyone picked on him .. his wife and kids were with him too sometimes.

he's a tall skinny guy with a receeding hairline - the remaining hair longish and curly - gave him a 'clownish' appearance.

The one day i'm referring to is the day i saw him, pushing his rickety old bike with the basket carrier along the road ... and he was wearing a tshirt that was made to look like a tuxedo.

it was the goofiest thing i ever saw - i wished i had a camera - a photo would have been good for some kind of award

Vodstok
03-04-2005, 05:40 AM
Something i always laugh at a little longer than i should is when a baby gets a hold of their own hair, then pulls and starts crying because they dont know why their head is suddenly in pain :)

Cracks me up every time.

Or, Knocking on the wall or the table, and seeing the dog go rushing toward the front door, barking to greet whoever is coming.

urgeok
03-04-2005, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Something i always laugh at a little longer than i should is when a baby gets a hold of their own hair, then pulls and starts crying because they dont know why their head is suddenly in pain :)

i've never seen that one ....

of course, my kid is naturally brilliant :D

last bad move
03-04-2005, 06:22 AM
oh my god i cant beliuve theres more then one can man out there. well that reminds me of another story that shouldnt be funny at all but in a really horrible way it is

there was this man that we all called crazy can man he had one of those big tricicles (pretty much a bick with 3 wheels) and he had a little trialer on the back. thuis guy was mental handicaped in one way or another. we once asked him why he puts cans in is trailer and he said he was working. well this guy was crazy he would pretend he was driving a car and would drive on main roads as if he was driving a car. then one day i saw him driving down m 59 (a big road in MI) and he got hit by a car. i saw this at a trafic light from a distance. then the light turned green and we went in the other direction. well i can only assume he died because i havent seen him sence. this guy was driving around sence before i was born and now hes gone.

that story isnt that funny ast all but its ironic because he was crazy he drove on a major road and it most likely brouight the end of his life

makes you feel like shit for making fun of him as a kid but what can you do

Haunted
03-04-2005, 06:42 AM
That is a pretty sad story. If some one is mentally handicapped (not to be confused with mentally ill) it feels kinda bad to laugh at their misfortune. Now, if the Can Man was an able bodied person that could physically and mentally work productively and they got hit by a car for being a schmuck living off government cheese, well...pay back is hell....erego the title of this thread.

Vod, I can't even watch those bitches on Fear Factor anymore. It has ceased to be funny and is now nauseating. Know what I mean?

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-04-2005, 07:42 AM
We used to call my friend's brother the can man. Because one time when I was at her house, her brother and mom pulled into the driveway after grocery shopping. Her brother thought it would be a good time to bug us, and he start swinging the plastic grocery bag he was carrying as he talked.

All of a sudden the cans burst out of the bottom of the bag and are flung up high in the air, splattering all over the outside of the house. Canned soup everywhere. :D

ItsAlive75
03-04-2005, 08:33 AM
We have can people all over campus in Iowa, it's like a business. Over by where I live is like, the hot spot because sometimes you see 3 or 4 can people rummaging through garbage cans and front lawns, I saw two can people verbally fighting in front of a dumpster once, thought it was gonna come to blows.

Now, two homeless people physically duking it out...THAT'S funny.

Haunted
03-04-2005, 09:53 AM
I remember being at quickie mart while my friend was working. At night he would get all types of whackos and schmackos. However, there was this one night when he had ordered a vegetarian (he's veg not me) calzone. After we had eaten our fill, these two dudes show up bummin' money for bus fair and a bite to eat.

So Wes, my friend, says, "Well I don't have any money, but here's a ton of calzone that we couldn't finish."

The guy was like, "Hamalaka joo-joo, I'm Muslim. I don't eat pork."

First of all, Wes and I both have had Islam courses in our Religious Studies major....What he said sounded nothing like and Arabic or Persian phrase we'd ever heart.

Besides all that, as you'll recall, it was a vegetarian calzone.

It makes you wonder.

Vodstok
03-04-2005, 11:08 AM
Probably wasnt interested in food, just money.

ItsAlive75
03-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Who wouldn't be interested in food?

Haunted
03-04-2005, 01:55 PM
You're correct Vod. This cat was interested in crack-rock.

Smokie smokie da chalkie! Well, not me...crack heads mainly.