PDA

View Full Version : Athiesm

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-02-2005, 11:16 AM
I'm an athiest and I'm guessing so are quite a few of you. Isn't it a stupid choice to believe in nothing? It's like like putting an answer on a multiple choice question. I mean let's say god doesn't exist, so what? you're dead. If he somehow does exist, you're fucked. Maybe I should just look for a religion. :roll:

Anyway.... I'm not talking about adopting any of the religious ideology that I think is bullshit. My real question is do you think that it's possible to change your beliefs out of fear, do you think a lot of people do it when they get older?

Vodstok
03-02-2005, 11:20 AM
You cant really change beliefs. .You can, h9owever, change what you SAY you believe.

If you are and atheist and truly believe there is no god, going through the motions to becom Jewish doesnt change a thing about what you believe. You could then SAY you were jewish, but inside, you are still an atheist.

ShankS
03-02-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/cirquemacabre/church.jpg

can I suck your finger?

Angra
03-02-2005, 11:32 AM
I'm an athiest and I'm guessing so are quite a few of you. Isn't it a stupid choice to believe in nothing? It's like like putting an answer on a multiple choice question. I mean let's say god doesn't exist, so what? you're dead. If he somehow does exist, you're fucked. Maybe I should just look for a religion. :roll:

Anyway.... I'm not talking about adopting any of the religious ideology that I think is bullshit. My real question is do you think that it's possible to change your beliefs out of fear, do you think a lot of people do it when they get older?

Your finger is as wry as Michael Jacksons nose.....

BH14
03-02-2005, 11:34 AM
why are you sticking your middle finger at the church??

The Mothman
03-02-2005, 11:38 AM
good point, watch what you post, for I am not an athiest.

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Im sort of an athiest sort of not. I just noticed a couple weeks ago that ive been dissing jesus and then a whole bunch of bad shit happens to me...so im thinking about adopting a religion...like Buddishm!

BH14
03-02-2005, 11:45 AM
I am Catholic, but I'm not gonna stick my finger and disrespect other religions. I'm not trying to bash you but at least have respect for other people's beliefs. You may wanna look into Satanism religion.

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by BH14
I am Catholic, but I'm not gonna stick my finger and disrespect other religions. I'm not trying to bash you but at least have respect for other people's beliefs. You may wanna look into Satanism religion.

Very true. I myself participated in "Jesus Bashing" but i realized..that if someone believes in something, doesnt make them a bad person...until they abuse it or try to use it in their advantage. Or they think they are superior because of their religion. Therefore im still an Athiest but i respect all gods and goddesses.

Angra
03-02-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Im sort of an athiest sort of not. I just noticed a couple weeks ago that ive been dissing jesus and then a whole bunch of bad shit happens to me...so im thinking about adopting a religion...like Buddishm!

Yeah, that will make Jesus happy...:rolleyes:

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Angra
Yeah, that will make Jesus happy...:rolleyes:

Hahaha i was joking silly face! :)

Iniquity
03-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Very true. I myself participated in "Jesus Bashing" but i realized..that if someone believes in something, doesnt make them a bad person...until they abuse it or try to use it in their advantage. Or they think they are superior because of their religion. Therefore im still an Athiest but i respect all gods and goddesses.

psst.... that makes you Agnostic....not athiest

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Iniquity
psst.... that makes you Agnostic....not athiest

Well i wasnt just devoting my whole life to hating Jesus and his teachings, ive always respected that. I just hated the way the Christians in this town thought they were so much better than everybody, and how they always tried to spring their religion on other people.

I was a Christian for about 12 or 13 years, born and raised. But my parents tried teaching me in the wrong way by making me sit in a "church" for three hours where all we did was listen to preachers on tape :rolleyes:

I think the best way to worship Christianity is to do it through "black churches." Their styles are much more exciting and it makes you want to learn more in a fun way. You compare a white church to a black church? No comparison. In black churches you can actually express yourself freely and openly without offending everybody (Unless you say something racial).

But thats just my two cents.

Iniquity
03-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Well i wasnt just devoting my whole life to hating Jesus and his teachings, ive always respected that. I just hated the way the Christians in this town thought they were so much better than everybody, and how they always tried to spring their religion on other people.

I was a Christian for about 12 or 13 years, born and raised. But my parents tried teaching me in the wrong way by making me sit in a "church" for three hours where all we did was listen to preachers on tape :rolleyes:

I think the best way to worship Christianity is to do it through "black churches." Their styles are much more exciting and it makes you want to learn more in a fun way. You compare a white church to a black church? No comparison. In black churches you can actually express yourself freely and openly without offending everybody (Unless you say something racial).

But thats just my two cents.

*grinz* ok.... agnostic with an opposing view to organized religions who practice hypocrisy, biggotry, racism *even if silently practicing*....ect, ect, ect....

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-02-2005, 12:15 PM
Who said I hated Jesus? It's the followers who piss me off. :D I don't care if not all catholics are the same, there's too much bullshit like "god unleashed the tsunami for a good reason and the child touching bullshit for me to not think they suck.

It has nothing to do with what they believe in with me. So if I meet someone who believes in god I won't hold it against him unless he starts spewing bullshit about god sending down disasters to wipe out "heathens".

For instance, I dont have anything against any catholics here.

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Iniquity
*grinz* ok.... agnostic with an opposing view to organized religions who practice hypocrisy, biggotry, racism *even if silently practicing*....ect, ect, ect....

More like Athiest, with an opposing view of biggots who are led blindly by religion into believing that they are better than people of other cultures and creeds :rolleyes:

ENTITY2000
03-02-2005, 12:20 PM
to each is his own but what does flip'n
off a church prove? i mean it is an in animate object
try flip'n off a priest!:p

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Who said I hated Jesus? It's the followers who piss me off. I don't care if not all catholics are the same, there's too much bullshit like "god unleashed the tsunami for a good reason and the child touching bullshit for me to not think they suck.

It has nothing to do with what they believe in with me. So if I meet someone who believes in god I won't hold it against him unless he starts spewing bullshit about god sending down disasters to wipe out "heavens".

Same here. Except i only hate certain followers not all of them. And its not like i drive by Christians who just get out a church and yell "GET A NEW RELIGION!" or something like that. Believe me ive gotten the concept of stupidity and superiority and all that bullshit, because everyone thinks that i am inferior to them because i dont accept the same logics as they do.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-02-2005, 12:23 PM
And its not like i drive by Christians who just get out a church and yell "GET A NEW RELIGION!"

That's such a great idea, I'm totally doing that...

ningenmanga
03-02-2005, 12:23 PM
To me it's like this:

Your relationship with whatever god may or not be out there is ultimately between you and said god, right? So, the best policy to prevent arguments, fights, blowing up of nightclubs or toppling of towers due to religious differences is to keep your attitude and or relationship to god to yourself.

On a different (yet similar) note, just because you don't agree with an individual's anarchist yet ultimately futile act of giving a church the finger then posting a picture of it on a message board . . . that doesn't mean that the individual doesn't have the right to do that. If the act or the picture offends you, leave the message board.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-02-2005, 12:24 PM
I think it's funny. I have a horrible sense of humor though.

ningenmanga
03-02-2005, 12:29 PM
I thought it was pretty funny myself.

Hence, I'm still here.

Angra
03-02-2005, 12:29 PM
Who said I hated Jesus? It's the followers who piss me off. :D I don't care if not all catholics are the same, there's too much bullshit like "god unleashed the tsunami for a good reason and the child touching bullshit for me to not think they suck.

It has nothing to do with what they believe in with me. So if I meet someone who believes in god I won't hold it against him unless he starts spewing bullshit about god sending down disasters to wipe out "heathens".

For instance, I dont have anything against any catholics here.

HEATHEN!!!!

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 12:36 PM
That's such a great idea, I'm totally doing that...

That wasnt the point intended lol.....but anyways ive never said anything to anyone dissing on their religion only in my mind. Theres a difference between hostile racism and simple satire. Just because you make fun of something doesnt mean you hate it. Sure i'll crack a joke off every once and awhile i'll crack a joke at someones racial backgrounds....but only if their my friends.

Like i have a lot of mexican friends and i think their some of the coolest people around. They're always down for hanging out and their usually always in a happy mood. And when im with my friend Alex, we make fun of each others ethnicitys. But that doesnt mean i hate him for the way he was born, its just a way to make each other laugh.

Thats what i like about today mostly.....is that people can make stereo-types funny, but it seems like the only people who freak out about getting picked on is white people. "Thats not right! Im going to go to the broadcasting network about this!"

And its not like i only hate white racists..i hate all racists. Anyone dissrespecting each other in a negative way to intend hurt. Like i dont like black racists. Because i dont really care what race, creed, what color your blood type is, your religion, how tall you are, if your a cool person whos not afraid to mix cultures, then your cool with me

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-02-2005, 12:39 PM
That wasnt the point intended lol.....but anyways ive never said anything to anyone dissing on their religion only in my mind. Theres a difference between hostile racism and simple satire. Just because you make fun of something doesnt mean you hate it. Sure i'll crack a joke off every once and awhile i'll crack a joke at someones racial backgrounds....but only if their my friends.

Like i have a lot of mexican friends and i think their some of the coolest people around. They're always down for hanging out and their usually always in a happy mood. And when im with my friend Alex, we make fun of each others ethnicitys. But that doesnt mean i hate him for the way he was born, its just a way to make each other laugh.

Thats what i like about today mostly.....is that people can make stereo-types funny, but it seems like the only people who freak out about getting picked on is white people. "Thats not right! Im going to go to the broadcasting network about this!"

And its not like i only hate white racists..i hate all racists. Anyone dissrespecting each other in a negative way to intend hurt. Like i dont like black racists. Because i dont really care what race, creed, what color your blood type is, your religion, how tall you are, if your a cool person whos not afraid to mix cultures, then your cool with me

Yeah, I can't stand racism in any form either.

Angra
03-02-2005, 12:41 PM

Are you sure you´re only 15 years old??:confused:

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Are you sure you´re only 15 years old??:confused:

Yeah dude. Im positive. Its just ive always had a knack for writing. And everyone thinks im really smart. If you give me a computer and like 2 days and i'll make you an awesome story. For all the stories i wrote in english class i got extra credit for. So it looks like i have a future career option in front of me...or maybe just a hobby.

BH14
03-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Anyone can say anything on here. You can curse or diss any religion or the practicers. I dont go on this message board for religious advice and Im not offended at all. I still respect your opinion. And I dont believe any religion is better than other someone elses. However, I do believe that people with some type of religious belief (whether judaism, catholic, buddahism, islam, hinduism, etc) live a somewhat better life than atheists. True religious people live by some morale code. Atheists dont believe anything in the afterlife so they have no fear of a hell. So why not rob, murder, or cheat?? Dont be offended if you are an atheist.

Angra
03-02-2005, 12:53 PM
Yeah dude. Im positive. Its just ive always had a knack for writing. And everyone thinks im really smart. If you give me a computer and like 2 days and i'll make you an awesome story. For all the stories i wrote in english class i got extra credit for. So it looks like i have a future career option in front of me..

Yeah, it sure does.;)

Keep it up!

:cool:

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Anyone can say anything on here. You can curse or diss any religion or the practicers. I dont go on this message board for religious advice and Im not offended at all. I still respect your opinion. And I dont believe any religion is better than other someone elses. However, I do believe that people with some type of religious belief (whether judaism, catholic, buddahism, islam, hinduism, etc) live a somewhat better life than atheists. True religious people live by some morale code. Atheists dont believe anything in the afterlife so they have no fear of a hell. So why not rob, murder, or cheat?? Dont be offended if you are an atheist.

Good point. I myself believe in certain laws of each culture. I dont believe in any particular gods, but i do believe in the law of Karma. And yes you probably are right about living a better life if you have religion. But thats only because you live in fear of not doing the right thing and going to hell. Personally, i couldnt commit any crimes that affect people in particular (robbery, murder, arson, so forth) and thats because i care more about people more than what would happen to myself if i did these things.

So the main point of my belief is not to live your life avoiding sins, as long as your not hurting other people by doing it. Potheads, they dont hurt anybody. All they want to do is chill with their friends and have a good time. Meth, however is a major sin in this town. Because meth changes people, they dont think for themselves any more. My friend started doing meth, the next thing i know hes stealing stuff to pay for their addiction.

IDrinkYourBlood
03-02-2005, 12:58 PM
I made up my own religon. When I die my God (whos a sexy sexy chick) and me will spend the rest of eternity playing PlayStation, watching movies, having sex (with our wives not eachother. Thats right, my God is Bi). We will also thwort the Devils evil plans, but were are all still friends.

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 12:59 PM
Yeah, it sure does.;)

Keep it up!

:cool:

Plus i dont think people think im a chick lol, otherwise they would pay more attention to my threads and posts :rolleyes: :p

BH14
03-02-2005, 01:02 PM
good point Hate Breeder... I would say most people try not to hurt others because they know its right thing. As for people in the jail system, are they atheists? Probably, atleast most of them.

ningenmanga
03-02-2005, 01:02 PM
I think the code of the universe is based on some sort of order which involves treating other beings with respect.

And I for one don't need to get all dressed up and head off to some weird house to have another being who doesn't know any better than me tell me that . . . then ask for money.

Angra
03-02-2005, 01:05 PM
Plus i dont think people think im a chick lol, otherwise they would pay more attention to my threads and posts :rolleyes: :p

True. Right now we just don´t give a shit.:D LMAO

Get some boobs, dude.;) :p

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 01:06 PM
good point Hate Breeder... I would say most people try not to hurt others because they know its right thing. As for people in the jail system, are they atheists? Probably, atleast most of them.

Probably athiests with no emotions

urgeok
03-02-2005, 01:07 PM
i believe in Jack Shit

and Jack just left town :D

here's what i believe.

we're all here because of whatever series of natural events led us to be here.
I believe that we all have to fit into our little places in society - (unless you want to go live by yourself in the woods)
but we can still be individuals
I believe that the ONLY way to survive the trip is to get along with each other .. globally.
I believe the organized personal belief system has just given one more thing to divide people as much as possible. One more thing to disagree, fight and die over.
I believe that i'm here for no other reason than to live .. so why not make it as fun as possible while still respecting the rights of the people around me.

So far i haven't found it to be that difficult to be decent to other people but i see a lot of assholes in the world that are in it for themselves with absolutely no consideration for anyone else around them.
I will guarentee that many of these people think they are good good fearing people .. and just as many arent.

I believe most people are assholes and it is only the threat of the law or eternal damnation that keeps them on the straight and narrow.

I believe i'll go home now !

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 01:07 PM
True. Right now we just don´t give a shit.:D LMAO

Get some boobs, dude.;) :p

Right.

Would you suggest plastic surgery...or just eating a lot of junk food? ;) :D

Angra
03-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Right.

Would you suggest plastic surgery...or just eating a lot of junk food? ;) :D

The last. It´s the american way/dream.;)

BH14
03-02-2005, 01:10 PM
ningemanga= seems that you are a religious racist. you don't understand it so you gotta put it down. i dont understand other religions but you don't hear me putting them down. im judging by that statement. "Is asking for donations to help poor people really wrong?" Just respect other people's belief (whether they believe in any religion or not) and not make silly remarks.

Angra
03-02-2005, 01:13 PM
You can say what you will about Murderdolls threads, but they sure get some debates going...:rolleyes:

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by urgeok
I believe that i'm here for no other reason than to live .. so why not make it as fun as possible while still respecting the rights of the people around me.

Exactly. I mean if you are really religious, that doesnt mean you cant have fun right? Even if i was the biggest jesus head, i would still smoke chronic. Because even if i had a relationship with god i would still be depressed. So i say if it makes you happy, do it..just keep it to yourself. Same thing goes for sticking up for yourself. Just because some douchebag goes on a powertrip and decides to try offending you, doesnt mean you cant stand up for yourself.

Iniquity
03-02-2005, 01:14 PM
i believe in Jack Shit

and Jack just left town :D

here's what i believe.

we're all here because of whatever series of natural events led us to be here.
I believe that we all have to fit into our little places in society - (unless you want to go live by yourself in the woods)
but we can still be individuals
I believe that the ONLY way to survive the trip is to get along with each other .. globally.
I believe the organized personal belief system has just given one more thing to divide people as much as possible. One more thing to disagree, fight and die over.

So far i haven't found it to be that difficult to be decent to other people but i see a lot of assholes in the world that are in it for themselves with absolutely no consideration for anyone else around them.
I will guarentee that many of these people think they are good good fearing people .. and just as many arent.

I believe most people are assholes and it is only the threat of the law or eternal damnation that keeps them on the straight and narrow.

I believe i'll go home now !

while it doesnt happen often on this board, I cannot possibly agree more with you on this comment.

hellfire1
03-02-2005, 01:16 PM

amen to that.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-02-2005, 01:16 PM
Atheists dont believe anything in the afterlife so they have no fear of a hell. So why not rob, murder, or cheat?? Dont be offended if you are an atheist.

It's not lack of god that drives people to murder, it's human weaknesses ( guilt,empathy and sympathy). Without them, there would be no limit to what you could do...true freedom is a terrible thing though.

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 01:21 PM
It's not lack of god that drives people to murder, it's human weaknesses ( guilt,empathy and sympathy).

That and the police lol

Iniquity
03-02-2005, 01:22 PM
"Is asking for donations to help poor people really wrong?" Just respect other people's belief (whether they believe in any religion or not) and not make silly remarks.

you are damn right its wrong.... If a poor person wants some money I would have more respect for them if they came to me and asked... How many more gold leaf tables do the churches need anyhow? Catholicism is probably the worst for it, they control their minions with things such as celebacy, abstinence, etc. Now we have people molesting kids, and when they die, oh gee guess what, NOW all that shit they owned, be it property etc. now belongs to the church, yeah they sign that shit over too. And for a religion that wants people to populate the earth and fuck like rabbits, they have the audacity to call a child out of wed lock a bastard? If thats religion, eh fuck it, I dont care if it is or not, I worship ME, cuz when shit hits the fan, its ME that is saving my ass, Its ME that is paying my bills, and its ME that has to deal with the consequences for my actions...

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-02-2005, 01:23 PM
That and the police lol I

I don't believe that to be honest. I don't think the fear of cops enters their mind until after.

ningenmanga
03-02-2005, 01:24 PM
I wouldn't necessarily call myself a religious racist . . .

But almost every atrocity in the history of the world has been committed in teh name of one god or the other. Sensless violence, discrimination, and genocide, all because somebody convinced a bunch of other people that it's the best way to get to heaven.

Organized religion brings in billions of dollars a years.

They pay ZERO taxes.

They are one of the strongest contributors to political campaign funds in the United States a country whose laws are based ona separation of church and state.

If you as an individual want to be a christain, muslim, hindu, buddhist, hebrew, stanist, scientologist, wiccan, or Spongebob worshipper, I have absolutely no problem with you. If you and other like minded indivdiduals want to get together and talk about how great spongebob is, I have no problem with that.

Organized religion raising and spending money on public policy and/or terrorism?

I have big problems with that.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-02-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by ningenmanga
I think the code of the universe is based on some sort of order which involves treating other beings with respect.

And I for one don't need to get all dressed up and head off to some weird house to have another being who doesn't know any better than me tell me that . . . then ask for money.

I definately agree.

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 01:39 PM
I

I don't believe that to be honest. I don't think the fear of cops enters their mind until after.

Well the things i think about before i make a decision is....Will it offend anybody? Will it hurt anybody? Will it get me in trouble?

Because i dont like cops. The only thing that keeps me from rebelling against the cops is that their doing their jobs. I cant really freak out on a cop for doing there job. Just like if i was at a bar drinking. And the bartender said that i'd had enough...i couldnt tell him no like people do in the movies because hes just looking out for my best interest

BH14
03-02-2005, 01:42 PM
of course, you can find certain bad aspects in some religions. And you will find some bad religious people too. Please don't confuse a pedophiling priest with a true Catholic parishor. And dont believe that Churches are taking all the charity money and buying Mercedes for the nuns. I dont agree with everything in my religion such as abortion. And I dont care for "the Italians having more babies". But I try to live a certain Catholic way and I believe its right for me, even though I may break some commandments at times. This thread went from a finger to people making "donnie darko" comparisons with all the universe stuff. haha

Marroe
03-02-2005, 01:44 PM

I know it's possible. When I was growing up I was one of those go to church every Sunday, bible thumping kids. However when I turned 13 or so, I started hanging out with the "goth"kids, most of them were athiest. After being influenced, I tried so hard to not believe in God. I even went as far as to participate in some fucked up anti-christ bullshit, but I was a kid, and I grew up. As of now I'm not religious, but I deffinatly believe in God, and Satan for that matter.

BH14
03-02-2005, 02:06 PM
a religious Goth?! thats taboo. is this when you used to listen to marilyn manson, paint your nails black, wear all black and shop at the local Hot Topic?? I remember when Gothic look was the fad. That was funny when you said "I tried so hard not to believe and performed anti-christ stuff"... haha

Marroe
03-02-2005, 02:21 PM
a religious Goth?! thats taboo. is this when you used to listen to marilyn manson, paint your nails black, wear all black and shop at the local Hot Topic?? I remember when Gothic look was the fad. That was funny when you said "I tried so hard not to believe and performed anti-christ stuff"... haha Yeah, well I was in the "goth"fad at that point in my life. I was a kid. That was the point when I gave up my religion, so actually I wasn't a "religious goth" I was a kid who needed to grow up.

Now, I'm neither religious, or goth. But like I said, I do believe in God.

urgeok
03-02-2005, 02:43 PM
i also went to church- uhm - religiously - at my parents insistance when i was a kid.
I believed because they told me to.
Ironically it was during my confirmation that it broke down for me .. talk about your bad influences .. i guess mine was a minister ..

Actually i just became a little more aware of the world around me and began to question things.

The one question that put the crucial hole in the dam for me was :

Why ? Why did 'God' create anything ?
Why put people on earth then give us the choice to worship him or not ?
I can elaborate 1000 more words but thats the crux of it.
Everything fell into place for me after that. (or out of one place and into another)

There is no way in hell at any stage of my life anyone influenced me into believing or doing anything i didnt want to - its unconceivable to me .. (a good example - i still have never even tried a cigarette - but there was a lot of expectations to do so)

i hate to think of myself as an athiest though .. it sounds too contrived - i just believe in whats around me ..
i dont need a reason to be a good person - its just the most sensical thing to do. And i dont need the unexplainable explained to me - i dont assume we'll ever understand everything - that doesnt justify a need for a 'supreme being' as far as i'm concerned.

and when i die - i die .. i hope my memory will live on in my son and anyone else who thought i was an ok person.. thats all the immortality I expect ... if anything

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
I know it's possible. When I was growing up I was one of those go to church every Sunday, bible thumping kids. However when I turned 13 or so, I started hanging out with the "goth"kids, most of them were athiest. After being influenced, I tried so hard to not believe in God. I even went as far as to participate in some fucked up anti-christ bullshit, but I was a kid, and I grew up. As of now I'm not religious, but I deffinatly believe in God, and Satan for that matter.

That's not really what I meant. I mean, you were only pretending not to believe in her/him right?

My first belief of the afterlife was that when we die we just dream forever. ( I was a stupid kid. :( )

I'm pretty open minded when it comes to religion, I also love hearing stories from the bible. Like three years ago, my aunt had this party and there were was only one kid my age. So I started talking to him about music and I mentioned that I liked David Bowie. From David Bowie he asked if I liked Peter Gabrielle, when I told him I had no idea who he was, the conversation somehow ended up with christian rock.

From there we went inside where he taught me about the number of the beast for a good hour. Ok, Ok so maybe I just love having stories read to me, but I will also listen intently to any reasons for believing in god.

I'm not going to call someone stupid for believing in god. I think there's an equal chance of their being an afterlife or not, and you can't really rule anything out. My belief is that god doesn't exist, but it can be changed.

Marroe
03-02-2005, 03:08 PM
That's not really what I meant. I mean, you were only pretending not to believe in her/him right?

My first belief of the afterlife was that when we die we just dream forever. ( I was a stupid kid. :( )

I'm pretty open minded when it comes to religion, I also love hearing stories from the bible. Like three years ago, my aunt had this party and there were was only one kid my age. So I started talking to him about music and I mentioned that I liked David Bowie. From David Bowie he asked if I liked Peter Gabrielle, when I told him I had no idea who he was, the conversation somehow ended up with christian rock.

From there we went inside where he taught me about the number of the beast for a good hour. Ok, Ok so maybe I just love having stories read to me, but I will also listen intently to any reasons for believing in god.

I'm not going to call someone stupid for believing in god. I think there's an equal chance of their being an afterlife or not, and you can't really rule anything out. My belief is that god doesn't exist, but it can be changed. No, there was a point in that time where I didn't believe in anything. My life was fucked up at the time, so I gave up hope in everything for a while.

42ndStreetFreak
03-02-2005, 03:24 PM
It's the best religion of all.

knee jerk
03-02-2005, 07:15 PM
Can you be an agnostic Catholic?

That's pretty much what I am. I was a God-lovin' kid growing up in the midwest and just slowly realized that I didn't believe in anything. Also that I don't have a clue as to what we are, where we came from or what happens next. So, I'm open.

Mostly I bow down to t.v. these days, mainly Adult Swim.
That and my wife's incredible body!

ItsAlive75
03-02-2005, 07:22 PM

Atheism is believing that there is no God. I don't get why you'd be flipping off a Catholic Church if you didn't belive in God. Is it because you don't respect the faith? Otherwise it seems kinda stupid. Fill me in, I don't get it.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-02-2005, 07:28 PM
It's a joke. I don't see why you wouldn't understand it joke or not though....

ItsAlive75
03-02-2005, 07:31 PM
It's a joke. I don't see why you wouldn't understand it joke or not though....

I'm not attacking you, I'm just curious.

Not really fun though (at least to me). Your finger is arched oddly too.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75

Not really fun though (at least to me).

I care.

ItsAlive75
03-02-2005, 07:35 PM
I care.

hahaha you're always so angry. Do you have like, a box full of kitten that you just bite the heads off of or something?

Cheer up, put a smile on your face.

evil_blonde
03-02-2005, 07:40 PM
I don't practice any religion. I'm not against any religion. i think people should be able to do what they want, believe what they want. If you think they're stupid, then you're stupid. No, what i meant to say was, if you think they're stupid, keep it to yourself.
Everyone is entitled to opinions but it isn't always neccesary to voice them, especially if it will hurt someones feelings.

Awww, I'm turning into a big softie. Haha.

The Mothman
03-02-2005, 07:41 PM
"we will fight the heathens, we will fight the heathens"
System Of A Down LOL!

ItsAlive75
03-02-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by evil_blonde
I don't practice any religion. I'm not against any religion. i think people should be able to do what they want, believe what they want. If you think they're stupid, then you're stupid. No, what i meant to say was, if you think they're stupid, keep it to yourself.
Everyone is entitled to opinions but it isn't always neccesary to voice them, especially if it will hurt someones feelings.

Awww, I'm turning into a big softie. Haha.

God, what a PUSSY!!:D
No, I totally agree.

evil_blonde
03-02-2005, 07:47 PM
God, what a PUSSY!!:D
No, I totally agree.

Lmfao.

:D

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-02-2005, 07:51 PM
hahaha you're always so angry. Do you have like, a box full of kitten that you just bite the heads off of or something?

no...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/cirquemacabre/shiftyeyes.gif

ItsAlive75
03-02-2005, 07:53 PM
no...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/cirquemacabre/shiftyeyes.gif

cool, the eyes move...

Kemal
03-02-2005, 07:55 PM
I mean let's say god doesn't exist, so what? you're dead. If he somehow does exist, you're fucked.

That was Pascal's argument. You have nothing to lose by believing in God except a few fleeting pleasures. And if you're right, you get into paradise. But if you're wrong and he does exist...

I don't care if someone goes to church every sunday for spiritual support but indulges in a few hypocritical pasttimes; if religion helps someone get through life and/or be a better person, hey, more power to them. A little religion is good for some people. Too much makes them nuts.

As for me, I'm in the Cult of Cthulhu.

Hate_Breeder
03-02-2005, 07:56 PM

I have a good joke for that..pshhhhh..i just need to back away for a second.

ItsAlive75
03-02-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Kemal
As for me, I'm in the Cult of Cthulhu.

What's that?

ItsAlive75
03-02-2005, 07:57 PM
I have a good joke for that..pshhhhh..i just need to back away for a second.

Too late, we all already got it.:D

The Mothman
03-02-2005, 07:59 PM
. Do you have like, a box full of kitten that you just bite the heads off of or something?

!!!
http://imagehost.biz/ims/pic.php?u=5431wqp0G&i=260488&c=.gif

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by The Mothman
!!!

lol

ItsAlive75
03-02-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by The Mothman
!!!

It won't load on my laptop, what is it?

evil_blonde
03-02-2005, 08:40 PM
It won't load on my laptop, what is it?

"You make kitty scared"

Angra
03-02-2005, 08:53 PM
"You make kitty scared"

I think it´s actually pointing while screaming "NOOOOOOOOOB!!!".

At least the pic could be used for that. Noob bashing.:)

Anyway, cute pic.:cool:

ownaGe
03-03-2005, 12:10 AM
Well, if there was such a belief as 'Science or Proof' then i would believe it.

But i am a genuine atheist, I think all religions where u believe in something that hasnt been proven are bullshit.

urgeok
03-03-2005, 02:26 AM
No, what i meant to say was, if you think they're stupid, keep it to yourself.

you havent been spending much time in the other parts of the forum then ...

no one seems to mind when people shit all over other peoples tastes in music or film or books ...

mention religion and people get all antsy - even if they dont believe..

i dont think anyone called anyone stupid for believing what they believe.

unlike Kemal i do have a big problem with the rampant hypocracies though. Everyone wants it both ways .. 'sure i believe - but in a way thats tailor made to my needs - besides .. all i have to do is accept Christ as my savior and i'll get a one way ticket to heaven anyway - I'll be forgiven'

Every organized religion - big or small provides a blueprint for living your life..its one of the main functions...

I think most religious people really only care that there is life after death (most, not all) and pretty much do whatever they want within the bounds of societies laws ...but still want to hedge their bets in case there is something out there..

if you only believe in god because 'just in case' then that is fundimentally wrong because it discards everything that creed stands for... how are you deriving spiritual support from that ?

ningenmanga
03-03-2005, 03:55 AM
no one seems to mind when people shit all over other peoples tastes in music or film or books ...

mention religion and people get all antsy - even if they dont believe..

Ah, and here's where we get into a weird no man's land of philosophical thought. Everybody seems to have an interest in religion (even if the say they don't) because nobody really knows. Sure, certain people have faith, but faith is not irrefutable knowledge.

And to say, "This is how it is. God wants this." Is that not to spit in the face of someone who thinks differently? To imply that thikning anyother way is wrong or "a sin?"

Religion (a totally different concept from spirituality or "a relationship with a deity") is a man made structure of thought for worshipping a higher power. The first Christians were of course rebels fighting against the tyranny of the Roman Empire. The Romans eventually adopted Christianity because so many people believed that Christ was the Messiah, that the PEOPLE IN POWER thought it would be easier to CONTROL THE MASSES if they declared Rome a "Holy Empire."

Every "religious" document from the Bible to the Torah to the Qaran is a political document, a basis of governmental law. It is a tool designed to tell people they should live there lives in a certain way and that there are consequences if they don't.

Atheism scares people because it's a step away from anarchy. Because if your Free your spirit, your mind is usually right behind and it's not long before the body takes action.

*thump*

(ningenmanga steps down from his soapbox.)

EDIT: Before someone calls me on it, I want to say up front that there were a lot of other reasons the Roman Empire became the Holy Roman Empire, most of which (including a failing economy, internal power struggles, and really bad military decisions) had nothing to do with God or religion. My ultimate point is that choice to declare themselves "Christians" was a political decision not a "I have seen the light" decision.

42ndStreetFreak
03-03-2005, 04:06 AM
Everybody seems to have an interest in religion (even if the say they don't) because nobody really knows.

We have to have an 'interest' because religious loud mouths say what we can watch, what we can say, what we can think, what we can't say, what we can't watch, what we can't read, who we can marry, who we can't marry who we can fuck, who we can't fuck..blah blah.

America is governed on a bullshit Baptist doctrine!
Islam is shitting all over the World!
Catholicism and that fossil The Pope spread sexism, homophobia and AIDS around when not busy helping and covering up for rapists Priests.

Religion can kiss my arse!

babygirl20
03-03-2005, 06:17 AM
I got bashed about my thread on cops so I'm not gonna bash on this thread. I respect your opinion. I, on the other hand, do believe in God and am not an athiest. You have to think about it really. How could such miracles happen throughout life w/o God. It sure ain't by science. I just thought I'd put in my pointless two cents.;) :D

42ndStreetFreak
03-03-2005, 06:29 AM
How could such miracles happen throughout life w/o God.

Yeah...so i guess we can blame him for all the vile injustices as well, like kids with no fresh water for 20 miles and when they do get to it it's full of parasites that burrow into their eyes and make them blind.

Religious sorts always praise ze Lord for little birds and pretty flowers and ignore all the awful crap in the World...A lot of which is in fact done by His followers in His name!

babygirl20
03-03-2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by 42ndStreetFreak
Yeah...so i guess we can blame him for all the vile injustices as well, like kids with no fresh water for 20 miles and when they do get to it it's full of parasites that burrow into their eyes and make them blind.

Religious sorts always praise ze Lord for little birds and pretty flowers and ignore all the awful crap in the World...A lot of which is in fact done by His followers in His name!

It's just an abomination ain't it.:rolleyes: Seems to me like most people (notive I said most and not all) focus on the bad so that they will have a reason to say "Hey, God don't exist, if he did all this bad shit would not be happening." But, look at it this way, if God didn't exist you wouldn't be here, b/c I know sure as hell I didn't evolve from no monkey. Just stating my mind.............again
:D :cool:

42ndStreetFreak
03-03-2005, 06:40 AM
You KNOW you did not evolve from a Monkey?! Really? How?

Belief is not fact.

And Darwin and the science holds up better than Adam and Eve and the fact that proof exists that the Earth is millions of years older than The Bible says it is.

And i'm here because my Mum and Dad fiucked and reproduced in a very scientific fashion.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-03-2005, 06:44 AM

Belief is not fact.

agreed

babygirl20
03-03-2005, 06:44 AM

Belief is not fact.

And Darwin and the science holds up better than Adam and Eve and the fact that proof exists that the Earth is millions of years older than The Bible says it is.

And i'm here because my Mum and Dad fiucked and reproduced in a very scientific fashion.

I wouldn't know what fashion my mom and dad fucked and I sure am glad for that. I thank GOD for that. Yeah.;) :D

zwoti
03-03-2005, 10:11 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/zwoti/badges/BThankAtheist.gif

AUSTIN316426808
03-03-2005, 11:36 AM
I'm not athiest but I'm also not involved in any religion. I basically believe there is a God and I live how I think is right. I see it like this there is no one religion that's right, because in all religions there's one thing that's constant and that's the fact that Jesus,God,Buddah,Jehovah,Allah ect. ect. loves everybody so if that's the case then if you're following a religion and you honestly think you're doing right then Which ever God is really up there should have no problem with it. I have no problem with people who are athiest, everybody is entitled to their opinions and beliefs and who am I or anybody else to tell somebody what they should be doing.

taylorsmommy
03-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
I'm not athiest but I'm also not involved in any religion. I basically believe there is a God and I live how I think is right. I see it like this there is no one religion that's right, because in all religions there's one thing that's constant and that's the fact that Jesus,God,Buddah,Jehovah,Allah ect. ect. loves everybody so if that's the case then if you're following a religion and you honestly think you're doing right then Which ever God is really up there should have no problem with it. I have no problem with people who are athiest, everybody is entitled to their opinions and beliefs and who am I or anybody else to tell somebody what they should be doing.

Well said, Austin!! Bravo!

Gren the cake
03-03-2005, 05:10 PM
i ewnt out to dinner with my parents on saturday. we invited my aunt but she is... christian of some sort? anyway, i think until easter, she is fasting every monday-saturday, able to eat on sunday.

fasting as in she can eat bread and water but thats it. anyway, my mom invited her and she said 'why cant u eat tomorrow so that i can eat' (my aunt is cheap. she loves food that she doesnt hafto pay for)

ANYWAY. i said 'if shes hungry why doesnt she go eat with jesus' and my dad glared at me.

were catholic but dont go to church or anything, but i think hes just afraid im .. gona go to hell or whatever? bahh

me and jesus r cool :cool: friends always fuck with each other anyway..

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Gren the cake

ANYWAY. i said 'if shes hungry why doesnt she go eat with jesus' and my dad glared at me.

me and jesus r cool :cool: friends always fuck with each other anyway..

lol :D

orangestar
03-03-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by zwoti
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/zwoti/badges/BThankAtheist.gif

that made me laugh for about a minute straight.

Vodstok
03-04-2005, 04:35 AM
My new religion:

Christibudamusdiasm.

the Basic tenant:

BE GOOD AND TREAT OTHERS WELL.

Sorry, no preisthood. Just generally being a good person. no heavan. No Hell. JUST BE GOOD.

Im an atheist leaning towards agnostic. I dont believe in a damn thing, unless someone shows me indisputable proof (no, "Look around you at God's creation" is not proof....)

I have no faith. Dont need it dont want it. But i believe that as intelligent beings, (i use that loosely) we do need a moral structure in order to function in our societies. Religioon is a decent way to teach that morality, but it takes it too far too often. I always liked what Chris Rock said in Dogma:

Beliefs are dangerous. people will kill and start wars for a belief. What's so bad about just having an idea?

urgeok
03-04-2005, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
My new religion:

Christibudamusdiasm.

the Basic tenant:

BE GOOD AND TREAT OTHERS WELL.

Sorry, no preisthood. Just generally being a good person. no heavan. No Hell. JUST BE GOOD.

Im an atheist leaning towards agnostic. I dont believe in a damn thing, unless someone shows me indisputable proof (no, "Look around you at God's creation" is not proof....)

I have no faith. Dont need it dont want it. But i believe that as intelligent beings, (i use that loosely) we do need a moral structure in order to function in our societies. Religioon is a decent way to teach that morality, but it takes it too far too often. I always liked what Chris Rock said in Dogma:

Beliefs are dangerous. people will kill and start wars for a belief. What's so bad about just having an idea?

pretty much exactly how i feel.

42ndStreetFreak
03-04-2005, 04:53 AM
Religioon is a decent way to teach that morality

In what way?
Moral in the way The Vartican commits wholesale financial fraud?

Moral in the way Women are denied the right to represent their God as any male priest can?

Moral in the way The Catholic Church instill the use of condoms in a country ravaged by AIDS as a sin?

Moral as in the way women in Muslim countries can be stoned to death for having an affair?

Moral in the way homosexuals are discriminated against and even blamed for 9/11 by ranting Bible thumpers like Rev Jerry Falwell?

Moral in the way child raping priests are either let off, or have thier crime covered up by The Church itself?

Moral as in Islamic extremists, who would say THEY ARE true believers can hack off heads and blow up trains?

Moral as in Jews simply taking land and housese off people already there because the Bible says so?

I think that's enough morals for one post.

taylorsmommy
03-04-2005, 04:56 AM
Ever notice no one ever has anything bad to say about Lutherans or Mormons?!

Vodstok
03-04-2005, 05:12 AM
In what way?
Moral in the way The Vartican commits wholesale financial fraud?

Moral in the way Women are denied the right to represent their God as any male priest can?

Moral in the way The Catholic Church instill the use of condoms in a country ravaged by AIDS as a sin?

Moral as in the way women in Muslim countries can be stoned to death for having an affair?

Moral in the way homosexuals are discriminated against and even blamed for 9/11 by ranting Bible thumpers like Rev Jerry Falwell?

Moral in the way child raping priests are either let off, or have thier crime covered up by The Church itself?

Moral as in Islamic extremists, who would say THEY ARE true believers can hack off heads and blow up trains?

Moral as in Jews simply taking land and housese off people already there because the Bible says so?

I think that's enough morals for one post. You are preaching to the converted (pardon the reference)

but blaming the basic idea of religion for those crimes is like blaming murder on the idea of guns. It's not the tool, it's what you do with it.

Nothing makes me more sick than any atrocity being done in the name of religion. Not to mention the absolute stupidity perpetrated by it (IE, logical, simple solutions to modern problems being labeled as sinful)

But it is a basic human right to believe what you wanyt to believe. Unfortunately, many of the people believe what they want and would deny others their right to their own belief. Dont get me started on the catholic church... i have very little nice to say about it as an establishment, and even less good things to say about the clergy, including the pope.

Vodstok
03-04-2005, 05:15 AM
Read this:
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/porter/index_1.html

it's about Father James Porter, a man possibly more evil than Hitler.
If you read it, I'm afraid it will do nothing to help improve the opinions of people who hate the catholic church, but it is frightening.

urgeok
03-04-2005, 05:40 AM
You are preaching to the converted (pardon the reference)

but blaming the basic idea of religion for those crimes is like blaming murder on the idea of guns. It's not the tool, it's what you do with it.

Nothing makes me more sick than any atrocity being done in the name of religion. Not to mention the absolute stupidity perpetrated by it (IE, logical, simple solutions to modern problems being labeled as sinful)

But it is a basic human right to believe what you wanyt to believe. Unfortunately, many of the people believe what they want and would deny others their right to their own belief. Dont get me started on the catholic church... i have very little nice to say about it as an establishment, and even less good things to say about the clergy, including the pope.

i think we all are well aware of the hypocracies running rampant in any organized belief system.

The origional statement still holds true .. one of the fundamentals of any religion is to lay down a blueprint for life. Most of it is healthy and righteous and for many people - neccessary.

Unfortunately human nature is the problem .. not so much the doctrines (althought there are pointedly some unfortunate and outdated messages in there too)
Much of it is interpreted freely and bent to suit certain religious leaders personal beliefs.

It is the people involved that corrupt what was once an important guide for living withing a society.

Its the same with government, education, police, anything.
People are the problem - not the religion.

There are some undeniably outdated messages re gays, women, etc in most beliefs ... that were bred from the ignorance of the past.

but the bottom line is - that there are still generally positive messages in what the churches push despite the news making crimes that have occured.

Personally i dont need any of it ...

Vodstok
03-04-2005, 05:49 AM
Same here. All along, it has been used by immoral people to keep others in the dark, making the easier to control. Power is a hard thing to give up, and if the Church let their people be more "in the know", they would be giving up a lot of power. plus, they would have to admit to being wrong, which is hard for anyone.

That being said, sadly, they do actually believe they are right with a lot of what they say.

Oh yeah, and the #1 fault with most religions is the #1 fault with communism and a whole lot of other "isms", it fails to take into account that people are people, and people are greedy, self indulgent and ignorant as a whole.

42ndStreetFreak
03-04-2005, 06:18 AM
Of course there are bad things in everything.
But few groups, institutions or whatever can base their bullshit on the Word of God and defend there prejudice with a book so popular and widespread as The Bible or the humongous rightiousness of The Church itself.
The Nazis would have loved to have the kind of support mechanism in place for propping up their views that The Church and religion gives.

Vodstok
03-04-2005, 06:19 AM
Of course there are bad things in everything.
But few groups, institutions or whatever can base their bullshit on the Word of God and defend there prejudice with a book so popular and widespread as The Bible or the humongous rightiousness of The Church itself.
The Nazis would have loved to have the kind of support mechanism in place for propping up their views that The Church and religion gives. I have no argument against that, and absolutely no inclination to do so.

Haunted
03-04-2005, 06:55 AM
Religion just needs to break itself down to prehistoric traditions...
If you worship one god you go here, someone else you live in the next town.

Religion shouldn't be that big of a deal, because it's such a private matter.

Of course, and the late Bill Hicks would agree, it is sorta funny to make fun of...even if it's your own cosmology.

urgeok
03-04-2005, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Haunted
Religion just needs to break itself down to prehistoric traditions...
If you worship one god you go here, someone else you live in the next town.

Religion shouldn't be that big of a deal, because it's such a private matter.

Of course, and the late Bill Hicks would agree, it is sorta funny to make fun of...even if it's your own cosmology.

well, unfortunately it'll never be a private deal because people who 'have the answer' feel they want us to share in their joy.

and i finally figured out why they want to recruit...

cause the fun dirty girls are on the other side.

There just arent enough party girls in heaven, and the music sucks.

its like one big bad party.

ENTITY2000
03-04-2005, 07:09 AM
in our town we are made up of nothing but churches
for instance these people wanted to open a massage
parlor, it was open maybe a week, then the churches
closed it down. baptist churches rule this town, there at leat 8
of thier churches here. the younger kids have to go out of town
just 2 have fun.:rolleyes:

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-04-2005, 07:13 AM
well, unfortunately it'll never be a private deal because people who 'have the answer' feel they want us to share in their joy.

and i finally figured out why they want to recruit...

cause the fun dirty girls are on the other side.

There just arent enough party girls in heaven, and the music sucks.

its like one big bad party.

lol That's probably why he hates satan so much, good party envy.

zwoti
03-04-2005, 10:06 AM
i have decided my responses in this thread will purely be in badge form.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/zwoti/badges/BNeverUnderestimate.gif

Gren the cake
03-04-2005, 12:52 PM
Read this:
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/porter/index_1.html

it's about Father James Porter, a man possibly more evil than Hitler.
If you read it, I'm afraid it will do nothing to help improve the opinions of people who hate the catholic church, but it is frightening.
and anyone who believes that this sort of thing, yes ,DOES give reason to hate the catholic church is ocmpletely ignorant

in EVERY group, whether religoius, professional, gender, race etc theres gonna be the sickos. stigmas suck.

ItsAlive75
03-04-2005, 12:53 PM
and anyone who believes that this sort of thing, yes ,DOES give reason to hate the catholic church is ocmpletely ignorant

in EVERY group, whether religoius, professional, gender, race etc theres gonna be the sickos. stigmas suck.

Completely agree.

Rock and roll.:cool:

Gren the cake
03-04-2005, 12:55 PM

urgeok
03-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Kiss ? well Kiss my Ass !! :D

ItsAlive75
03-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Yeah, Kiss kinda sucks....

Keep practicing that guitar, Santa. Maybe next time we'll let YOU play a solo!

Oh, don't encourage him!

HA HA HA HA

-Family Guy

Gren the cake
03-04-2005, 12:58 PM
see avatar.

Gren the cake
03-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Yeah, Kiss kinda sucks....

Keep practicing that guitar, Santa. Maybe next time we'll let YOU play a solo!

Oh, don't encourage him!

HA HA HA HA

-Family Guy
LOL! when u siad 'rock and roll,' i exactly thought of whtas his name in Kiss saying that, mid conversation in that one FG episode :)

urgeok
see avatar.

i did ! its going ....

'ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm ahm.....

ItsAlive75
LOL! when u siad 'rock and roll,' i exactly thought of whtas his name in Kiss saying that, mid conversation in that one FG episode :)

My grand slam was supposed to come with sausage...

urgeok
03-04-2005, 01:00 PM
actually , i think Kiss rocks ...

ItsAlive75
03-04-2005, 01:01 PM
actually , i think Kiss rocks ...

bah.....

You see their Unplugged concert on MTV's unplugged a couple years back? (couple? like, 15-20)

Gren the cake
03-04-2005, 01:02 PM
My grand slam was supposed to come with sausage...
WTF? i thought he said 'my grand slam was supposed to be with sausage'

as in. they were talking about 'loose louis' and i thought he meant grand slam as in bidibidibidibidibidi.

so im guessing now grand slam is referring to the sandwich he ordered? UGH THAT MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE!!

hey. how about that oneepisode where peter brings chris to the library to research their heritage. Peter syas something like 'libraries are places where homeless guys go to shave and BM'

wtf is BM????

Gren the cake
03-04-2005, 01:03 PM
i think a couple of the songs r catchy but without the make up they r NOTHING! (isnt that what the unplugged was about? unplugged and unmasked?)

ItsAlive75
03-04-2005, 01:03 PM
WTF? i thought he said 'my grand slam was supposed to be with sausage'

as in. they were talking about 'loose louis' and i thought he meant grand slam as in bidibidibidibidibidi.

so im guessing now grand slam is referring to the sandwich he ordered? UGH THAT MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE!!

hey. how about that oneepisode where peter brings chris to the library to research their heritage. Peter syas something like 'libraries are places where homeless guys go to shave and BM'

wtf is BM????

Grand slam is the Denny's breakfast skillet.

I don't remember that episode, can't help ya there...

AHHH I'm so useless!!!

ItsAlive75
03-04-2005, 01:04 PM
i think a couple of the songs r catchy but without the make up they r NOTHING! (isnt that what the unplugged was about? unplugged and unmasked?)

that particular one was unmasked, it was creepy.

It was like watching a bunch of bus drivers singing or something. Guh...

Gren the cake
03-04-2005, 01:07 PM
Grand slam is the Denny's breakfast skillet.

I don't remember that episode, can't help ya there...

AHHH I'm so useless!!!
:(. watch it. pretty much what i told u is all u needed to nkow. but that episode is where they find ou they r part black

anyway. he says 'homeless guys go there to shave and BM.' what the fuck is meant by BM? i cant imagine whatever the else hse trying to say!

found a sound clip
"Chris: What's a library, dad?
Peter: Oh, it's just a place where homeless people come to shave and go BM. "
http://www.familyguyquotes.com/characters/chris-griffin-quotes-2.html

nvm its not a sound clip its just a buncha quotes.

ItsAlive75
03-04-2005, 01:08 PM
:(. watch it. pretty much what i told u is all u needed to nkow. but that episode is where they find ou they r part black

anyway. he says 'homeless guys go there to shave and BM.' what the fuck is meant by BM? i cant imagine whatever the else hse trying to say!

found a sound clip
"Chris: What's a library, dad?
Peter: Oh, it's just a place where homeless people come to shave and go BM. "
http://www.familyguyquotes.com/characters/chris-griffin-quotes-2.html

nvm its not a sound clip its just a buncha quotes.

I just asked my buddy, he says bowel movement

Gren the cake
03-04-2005, 01:09 PM
that particular one was unmasked, it was creepy.

It was like watching a bunch of bus drivers singing or something. Guh...
i always thought the make up was lame and clowny (like ICP.. HA!) but hey its part of the gimmick.

but iono, ICP for example always tryin to act hard and shit and i just cant get the fact that theyre wearin piles of make up on they face. hafto use some Clairol toner, astringents 1, 2, 3, and 4 to remove that shit

the same with manson. i cant tkae that fucker seriously. fuckin antichrist runnin around with a make up, hair and nails dude behind him.

i remember watching MTV behind the 884 annual MTV awards. they were talking about some punk band that showed up in white tuxes, but bullet holes in their forehead. sure it loked kinda neat i mean it kinda looked real. but come on, that looked corny as fuck! its one of those things thats cool for the first second then after a while is just stupid..

Gren the cake
03-04-2005, 01:10 PM
I just asked my buddy, he says bowel movement
THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ItsAlive75
03-04-2005, 01:11 PM
THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything....for a lady.

-Barry White (RIP)

ItsAlive75
03-04-2005, 01:14 PM
ICP for example always tryin to act hard and shit and i just cant get the fact that theyre wearin piles of make up on they face. hafto use some Clairol toner, astringents 1, 2, 3, and 4 to remove that shit

Not to mention the fact that they're RAPPING CLOWNS

Gren the cake
03-04-2005, 01:33 PM
and one of em is really really really fat :cool:

ItsAlive75
03-04-2005, 01:37 PM
and one of em is really really really fat :cool:

Yeah, and he's not even jolly! Or even semi-jolly!

What the fuck??

Gren the cake
03-04-2005, 05:52 PM
"im feeling fat and sassy!"

~homer simpson.