PDA

View Full Version : Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Hate_Breeder
02-27-2005, 06:36 PM
Anybody else seen this movie? I just got done watching it and its pretty fuckin funny. Anyways if theres any fans out there....

**SPOILER WARNING**

At the end of the first installment Harold kisses Maria and she tells him that shes going to Amsterdam. Well director Danny Leiner is already talking about going to Amsterdam for the 2nd installment simply titled "Harold and Kumar Go to Amsterdam"

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_892.html

BH14
02-27-2005, 06:41 PM
Movie rocks!! Didnt do too well in theatres but I know it made a ton on rentals and purchases.

SPOILER*****:
My favorite funny parts are when harold and kumar walk into the convenience store and there is a fat dude making "Dinosaur" sounds. Also, when they are talking about the boil. And extreme kayaking in store. And when kumar is dreaming and he says to the bag of pot "Learn how to make coffee, WHORE!!"

Hate_Breeder
02-27-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by BH14
Movie rocks!! Didnt do too well in theatres but I know it made a ton on rentals and purchases.

SPOILER*****:
My favorite funny parts are when harold and kumar walk into the convenience store and there is a fat dude making "Dinosaur" sounds. Also, when they are talking about the boil. And extreme kayaking in store. And when kumar is dreaming and he says to the bag of pot "Learn how to make coffee, WHORE!!"

Fuck yeah hahah...i still think the funniest part is

SPOILER*****:
"Im so high right now. Nothing can hurt me!"
"No!"
*BOOM*
Marijuana Kills

"I love this shit *laughs*"
"Uhhehe Im so high right now*laughs*"
*laughing*

"Lets get some food man im fucking starving"

Hate_Breeder
02-27-2005, 08:09 PM
No one else saw it?

ChEEbA
02-27-2005, 10:06 PM
I saw it....I thought it was one of the better teen/twenty-something films of the last few years....it beat the SHIT out od Dude, where's my car...not that that was too bad...

Bits I like:

"Fuck you.....RACOOOOOOOON!"

"Nothing important, I can talk..", and the phone conversation that
follows, all in front of the med school dean...

"Never mind, I really don't feel like getting stabbed tonight"

"Are those my scissors?!?"

"I think Kumar's a faygle"
"Oh they're totally gay for eachother"
"Hey, you wanna suck on this?"
"Mm-hm....mmmmm"

"Yeah, I've been craving burgers too...FUR burgers"

"Daddy is not coming on anything!"

"FORGET IT! I don't wasnt our balls rubbing against eachother!"

"Nonononono, I don't like breaking the law"
while rolling a joint...
"I can see that.:rolleyes:"

"Did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?"
"....yes....I think he did"
"WAAAAAAUUUGH, AAAARGH, WAAAAAAH YEEEEAAAARGH!!!"

...ANd I gotta admit, it was pretty funny when they broke into song after they stole the "xtreme assholes" ride.

As I said, one of the better comedies of this sort to come out in the past few years.
When it was being called the modern day "cheech and chong" before I saw it, I was kinda apprehensive...When I saw it, I found that it was a completely different kind of fil,, but probably as close to the cheech and chong buddy-stoner kinda film as you're gonna get nowadays, and it worked pretty damn well.
I figured as soon as I saw the end that they we're probably working towards a sequel, and now that it seems to be becoming more and more confirmed...I'm looking foward to it.

- B.

ShankS
02-27-2005, 11:31 PM

Hate_Breeder
02-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by ShankS

? mmmmkay

And yeah Cheebs i really thought the movie worked well....and all the "Extreme" guys remind me a lot of people that go to my high school.

"LOOK XTREME CHEDDAR AHHHHH!"

kpropain
02-28-2005, 03:17 PM
I've been wanting to see it, just haven't gotten around to it yet..

GorePhobia
02-28-2005, 03:38 PM
yes very fucking funny movie....i saw it like 3 times in the theater....the whole sequence with the bag of pot as Kumar's lover is hilarious.....

ShankS
02-28-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
? mmmmkay

lol you don't know who they are do you.

ChEEbA
03-01-2005, 03:45 AM
I know who they are...although I can see why HE wouldn't...
It's not really something you'd expect to air on US tv, is it?

ShankS
03-01-2005, 05:23 AM
everyone's heard of the Kumars... unless they live in a cave.

Hate_Breeder
03-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by ShankS
everyone's heard of the Kumars... unless they live in a cave.