PDA

View Full Version : What does it all mean?

meetthecreeper
11-16-2003, 07:00 PM
I dont think anyone has ever asked this before and I am kind of curious. What does your screenname mean? why did you pick it? Have been seeing some original Avatars, explain that too. If you have a signature explain.

Meet the Creeper of course Zombie tune that I like actually saw a movie poster on google search for Rob Zombie called Phantom Stranger and it said Meet the Creeper so orginally I was just going to call myself the Creeper but then in the new member intro I decided to write Meet the Creeper, kind of like a bas seventies game show. My Avatar is of course Charlie Manson, who I could be his twin, long hair beard and all no swastika on the forehead,yet. My wife says the resemblence is creepy. My signature is from the Preacher comic when the Saint of Killers goes into Hell, his heart is so cold that when the devil reaches into his chest to rip it out, he burns his hand. X girlfriend told me that I have a heart made of ice, I told her I had to have one first.

Arioch
11-16-2003, 07:12 PM
Nice explanation creeper, i can see that you put alot more thought into it than most on here i think.

My names from a great book series called Elric by Michael Moorcock. Combine LOTR with gothic horror and a soul sucking Blade and thats what you got.

The avatar is from Neon Genesis Evangeleon which is beyond a doubt the deepest and most religious anime ever. Very psychological. Thats Lilith on the cross the first wife of Adam b4 Eve came around.

MichaelMyers
11-17-2003, 04:11 AM
I'm a big fan of the Halloween movies and Werewolf in London. :)

ShamSham04
11-17-2003, 04:19 AM
My screen name came from my last name. My last name starts with "Sham" so for some reason all of my friends started calling me "Sham Sham". The 04 is the day of my birthday...

My avator is from the cartoon series Family Guy, because I absolutely love the show. It's from the episode "Death Has A Shadow".

My sig is also from Family Guy. The episodes in my sig are "Wasted Talent", "When You Wish Upon A Weinstein", and "From Method To Madness".

Lady V
11-17-2003, 05:37 AM
Well I´m a huge Fan of Jason Voorhees and my Friends call my Lady, that´s the Reason I´ve this Username.

avenger00soul
11-17-2003, 05:54 AM
I was freakin' tired of everyone always having the cool names before I got to the board (dmihatmttl can identify with me here) so I picked two random ass movies, combined them, and that's been my screenname ever since. Avenger=Toxic Avenger. 00Soul=James Brown, Secret Agent 00Soul. My avatar is, of course, the Cryptkeeper cuz it's my favorite show of all time. And my signature is about a guy called Bill Bradski. For those of you who don't know who Bill Bradski is, he's a ten foot tall beast man who showers in vodka and feeds his baby shrimp skampyyyyy. Also, he killed Wolfman Jack with a trident and when it rains at Yankee stadium they use his foreskin as a tarp.

meetthecreeper
11-17-2003, 04:07 PM
My names from a great book series called Elric by Michael Moorcock. Combine LOTR with gothic horror and a soul sucking Blade and thats what you got.

The avatar is from Neon Genesis Evangeleon which is beyond a doubt the deepest and most religious anime ever. Very psychological. Thats Lilith on the cross the first wife of Adam b4 Eve came around. [/B][/QUOTE]

That book series sounds interesting, your avatar is why I posted this in the first place, I saw it and thought that it was a pretty cool pic, it looked like a guy had been crucifed and then evicerated.

BavaPanicFan
11-17-2003, 04:21 PM
I chose BavaPanic Fan because Mario Bava is my favorite horror movie director (his use of light and eerie settings is impeccable) and the Panic Fan is just cuz my favorite band is Widespread Panic. I sent two years of my life following them around the country, so you can imagine they had quite an effect on me.

blackace
11-17-2003, 04:32 PM
Well here is mine.

Well all friends call me ace so of course everyone is gonna have the name ace online. So I though well ace of spades is black so how about blackace.

My avatar is one that I made from the Misfits' Crimson Ghost. I love the Misfits so I decided to create an avatar. Plus I have never seen anyone else ever use this one or create one.

My signature is from a line in Fright Night . When Peter Vincent (Roddy Mcdowall) is being attacked by Jerry (the vampire played by Chris Sarandon) and he pulls out the cross and it has no effect on Jerry and then he starts laughing and says " You Have to Have FAITH! Mr.Vincent".

Classic line...

Arioch
11-17-2003, 05:10 PM
That book series sounds interesting, your avatar is why I posted this in the first place, I saw it and thought that it was a pretty cool pic, it looked like a guy had been crucifed and then evicerated.

Thx creeper, ya the book is just about the best series ive ever read and Elric is by far my favorite character ever. I recomend just reading the first book and then youll be hooked.
Good elric site (http://www.elricm.com/)

Evangelion is THE definitive anime delving into the human psychi with nonstop religious imagery. This WILL blow your mind, if you make it to the ending movie. Nice Evangelion site, watchout for spoilers tho (http://www.sbs.com.au/NGE/)

WHOA, THIS JUST IN ELRIC MOVIE IN PREPRODUCTION ILL POST IN UPCOMMING HORROR!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

D'Lo
11-17-2003, 05:15 PM
D'Lo is short for my real name (how original, I know). My avatar is probably my most favourite movie character 'Ash'. And my signature comes from the Megadeth classic 'Holy Wars'.

billbundix
11-17-2003, 06:26 PM
Bill Bundix was actually my wrestling handle, and my quote is from J.O'barrs' The Crow.

abbycomix
11-17-2003, 08:02 PM
Abbycomix, because my name is Abby and I am a cartoonist and like underground comix. I chose Frankenhooker as my avatar because I like the movie and I wanted a cool female horror avatar.

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-17-2003, 09:14 PM
Well let me see I love anime and Overseas horror movies....Ringu had a large impact on my movie veiwing chioces... Soul Survivors..well I feel I am one of the true survivors of life.. I live it and do the best I can..Isnt that what a survivor does?..make the best out of what they have and make do. I added the plural form to include the voices in my head;) ...cant forget them..they'll never let me live that down..hehehehhe..lol
Besides I have Chin. symbol tattoos..(not on my face) thought that would add a little piece of me to my posts.

FreddyFan
11-18-2003, 03:55 AM
ok. I am a fan of freddy so my screen name is FreddyFan. And my signature is one of freddy's sayings.

mictlan
11-18-2003, 04:54 AM
Mictlan is the Mayan (Native American/Mexican tribe) afterlife... hell, basically. The Maya had some very interesting ideas about life and death. If you like morbid myths check out The Popol Vuh, it's pretty much the only surviving collection of their stories.

My avatar is from the manga version of Rasen, one of the Ringu sequels. In the films Sadako/Samara is always looking spooky or pissed... I like that image because she's smiling and looking even creepier because of it.

cheebacheeba
11-24-2003, 07:35 PM
I figure mine's pretty self explanatory...;)

avenger00soul
11-25-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
I figure mine's pretty self explanatory...;)

Not really dude.

I keep thinking it's for Sonny Chiba, but it's spelled wrong. What the hell does it mean?

cheebacheeba
11-25-2003, 03:54 PM
it's
1 - an ol' Tone Loc piece
2 - in translation : weed-weed, marijuana marijuana,
bud-bud...etc

graveambitions
11-25-2003, 04:44 PM
My name will be the name of my next album, "Grave Ambitions". The picture is just me sipping tea in a Martha Stuart themed photo shoot I did. Yes it was a joke.

crazy clown
11-25-2003, 04:59 PM
mine comes from a nickname from school. one day i came to school as a clown on halloween for a joke. several teachers asked me about it and one time a friend said "thats one crazy clown." since then it kinda stuck.

also i like freddy so thats where the pic comes from.

teenagezombie
11-25-2003, 07:31 PM
i chose teenagezombie as my sn because its the title of one of my favorite songs from The Murderdolls which happens to be my favorite band. My avatar is pinhead.....duh! he is my alltime favorite. (hint the whole i would fuck pinhead thing, cant memeber which thread i put that on oh well im sur ull see it) anyway my sig is a quote, its actually my quote i was siting in class one day bored as hell and it just came to me i later wrote a poem abt it and added it in a song

and no just cuz i said i would fuck pinhead, freddy, jason, or mike myers doesnt mean im totally weird or anythign......i actually would (i would actually be having sex with the actors who play the characters but they would have the mask or costume one w/e) i just thought maybe i should clear that up be4 u guys start thinkin im messed up or something. which (no offense) im normal compared to some of u and i mean that in the best way possible......seriously all of you seem pretty kool

crazy clown
11-26-2003, 06:24 PM
all tho i do think that screwing pinhead would be a little weird, its not half as bad as what that guy (i forget who) said about wanting to enjoy death and making it last as long as he could. that was freaking weird.