PDA

View Full Version : Take this job....

Vodstok
02-22-2005, 07:49 AM
Hey, guess what? You know all the bitching i have been doing for a week about the fucking shithole i work in?

Well guess what? It got even worse. I am only in the office for 2 days this week (today being the last), and both days were supposed to be filled with me diligently tapping away on the keyboard programming.

But, it was determined by my boss that it would be a better arrangement for dumbfuck Jim to run around "fixing" computers all day.

BAsically, i get shit on and Jim gets rewarded. That is bad enough.

To top the whole fucking thing off, Jim was out yesterday, fucking me out of one day of programming, and today, he was supposed to be in at 7:30, and wasnt in until 9.

AND HE GETS FUCKING REWARDED FOR IT!

we had a meeting a little while ago that was a complete joke. Jim felt slighted that the other guy in here was pissed off that he answered phones for an extra hour and a half because he couldnt be bothered to get in on time. His defense? He called in to let us knwo he was going to be late. He called in at 8:45.

in case anyone missed it, that was an hour and 15 minutes AFTER he was supposed to be here.

I am surprised i can type right now. i cant remember the last time i was this pissed off. I sent out 3 more resumes today. I cant wait to get a call back and get the fuck out of here. I MAY give notice.

AmarylandPsycho
02-22-2005, 07:53 AM
My advice try not to even think about other emplyees just concentrate on your job and what your doing....do your best and you will be freed from the anger and negative energy associated with workplace competition.

newb
02-22-2005, 07:54 AM
Damn Vod....this Jim sounds like a real dick.
Just keep a cool head and try not to go postal.

knife_fight
02-22-2005, 08:03 AM
I don't agree. I think you should catch this motherfucker outside of work and work him over with a pipe. you'll be surprised what an adjustment of attitude that can cause. and trust me, he won't turn you in b/c he'll be too scared that you might do something even crazier (like come after his family). after all, who can tell what someone who would beat you with a pipe after work will do?

Vodstok
02-22-2005, 08:07 AM
I am not doing any of the above. I am finding another job, selling my stick, and laughing when this place implodes on itself.

Hey, at least i am being good enough not to slander the company's name in my rants. Everyone just knows i work for a company that sucks donkey dick, and doesnt even do that well.

urgeok
02-22-2005, 08:11 AM
i agree that violence is not the answer ..

i suggest you do this ...
go to taco bell for lunch - eat every greasy disgusting thing on the menu - make that 2 of everything.
with lots of hot sauce.

and about 4 oclock see if you can sneak the guys keys and go take the shit of a lifetime on the front seat of his car.

it would be ideal if you could do it early in the morning on a really hot day but there is no telling when the Taco bell attack could kick in.

newb
02-22-2005, 08:16 AM
Ahhhhh....the taco shit in the car.....FUCKING DIABOLICAL.:cool:

Vodstok
02-22-2005, 08:18 AM
Hmmm... Maybe i will hire a hobo to go ahve a good fuck with his mother, then send him the video. After its internet release, of course.

newb
02-22-2005, 08:23 AM
Tell him the Jerk Store called....and they are all out of you.

Seinfeld reference

AUSTIN316426808
02-22-2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by urgeok

go to taco bell for lunch - eat every greasy disgusting thing on the menu - make that 2 of everything.
with lots of hot sauce.

and about 4 oclock see if you can sneak the guys keys and go take the shit of a lifetime on the front seat of his car.

it would be ideal if you could do it early in the morning on a really hot day but there is no telling when the Taco bell attack could kick in.

LMAO!!!!

I agree violence doesn't solve anything(this doesn't apply to high school) but if you do go postal I suggest a .44 Magnum, it's the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow Jim's head clean off.

Vodstok
02-22-2005, 08:36 AM
i like big guns, but a six-shooter is just too slow and cumbersome.

I think a glock-17 would do the job. 9 mils do fine damamge, and it carries a shitload of bullets.

plus, i could always use hollow-points.

AmarylandPsycho
02-22-2005, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by urgeok

with lots of hot sauce.

it would be ideal if you could do it early in the morning on a really hot day but there is no telling when the Taco bell attack could kick in. Im in favor of this one too....hahaha

newb
02-22-2005, 08:57 AM
:D http://www.clinteastwooddomain.fsnet.co.uk/magnum%20force.3.jpg

babygirl20
02-22-2005, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
I am not doing any of the above. I am finding another job, selling my stick, and laughing when this place implodes on itself.

Hey, at least i am being good enough not to slander the company's name in my rants. Everyone just knows i work for a company that sucks donkey dick, and doesnt even do that well.

I know i'm still a little new here, but i just wanted to tell you good luck with getting another job!! Hope everything works out for the best for ya!!!:)

Death By Jell-O
02-22-2005, 09:11 AM
Anything you took the time to program, which from previous posts seems like all of it, or at least a good majority, DELETE it...Or just leave one . somewhere that it messes everything up, so they have to search for it.....You know how hard it is to find a . out of place in programming code.....it sucks....

Vodstok
02-22-2005, 09:15 AM
I would really love to do something that would cause some serious problems, but i wont do anything that would let the company take any legal action against me.

That may reduce me to laughing and pointing, but i will really enjoy myself when i do.

babygirl20
02-22-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Death By Jell-O
Anything you took the time to program, which from previous posts seems like all of it, or at least a good majority, DELETE it...Or just leave one . somewhere that it messes everything up, so they have to search for it.....You know how hard it is to find a . out of place in programming code.....it sucks....

i'm not real sure what your talking about or if your even talking to me. Could you please clarify what you mean if you are talking to me. :cool:

Vodstok
02-22-2005, 09:19 AM
I was just speaking in general, it wasnt aimed toward you. What you said was nice :)

Basically, i was telling DBJ that i would love to rip this place a new one, but i wont because i refuse to be taken to court because i was pissed off.

AUSTIN316426808
02-22-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by babygirl20
i'm not real sure what your talking about or if your even talking to me. Could you please clarify what you mean if you are talking to me. :cool:

I'm pretty sure he/she was talking to Vod.

AUSTIN316426808
02-22-2005, 09:22 AM
I was just speaking in general, it wasnt aimed toward you. What you said was nice :)

Basically, i was telling DBJ that i would love to rip this place a new one, but i wont because i refuse to be taken to court because i was pissed off.

couldn't you do something inconspicuous?

Vodstok
02-22-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
couldn't you do something inconspicuous? Possibly. But considering i work for a Networking security equipment company, it would not be a bright idea for me to discuss it on an internet forum, going through their network. ;)

Death By Jell-O
02-22-2005, 09:38 AM
That's why I suggested just scrambling some code....They can't prove you did it on purpose......It was "human error".....

Vodstok
02-22-2005, 09:47 AM
Yes, but they have a log now of me being here and complaining about work.

I doubt much will be done about me bitching, but if i even eluded to somehting like that, it would be bad mojo for vod.

At any rate, i really enjoy the thought :)

AUSTIN316426808
02-22-2005, 10:07 AM
it would be bad mojo for vod.

LOL

I always think it's hilarious when people talk about themselves in the third person.

Vodstok
02-22-2005, 10:10 AM
Yeah? Well.. Vod thinks you shouldnt judge others... :D

Death By Jell-O
02-22-2005, 01:35 PM
Yeah, you know what? Fuck 'em Vod.....Once you're gone and things start going wrong there and the programming isn't going smoothly, they'll wish they had treated you better......Just watch Office Space....It always puts things in perspective.......:D

kpropain
02-28-2005, 10:00 AM
Vod take two of these and call me in the morning...:p :D

Kitty
02-28-2005, 10:04 AM
lol^^^^^^^^^^^

it should work though kpro?