PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if...

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-21-2005, 07:11 PM
The love of your life told you he/she was a murderer? Let's set it up a little better though.

You've been married for 3 years and he/she seems to be matched perfectly with you, he/she is gorgeous, smart and funny. You would take a bullet for this person in a heartbeat, One night he/she comes home crying and tells you he/she killed someone. What would you do? and What would you do if he/she admitted it wasn't the first time?

filmmaker2
02-21-2005, 07:13 PM
Are you trying to tell us something?

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-21-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by filmmaker2
Are you trying to tell us something?

i'm not married :shifty:

urgeok
02-21-2005, 07:15 PM
i think we'd go have a chat with the police..

what in hell else would anyone do ??!!!

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-21-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by urgeok
i think we'd go have a chat with the police..

what in hell else would anyone do ??!!!

If I loved someone enough to take a bullet for them, I wouldn't turn them in.

urgeok
02-21-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
If I loved someone enough to take a bullet for them, I wouldn't turn them in.

thats the exact reason why you would turn them in ...

The STE
02-21-2005, 07:39 PM
I'd like to know who they killed and why and how many

AmarylandPsycho
02-21-2005, 07:57 PM
Tell them their secret was safe with me mad hot love with her.....wait till she fell asleep then chop her up with an axe. Put the body in a box and send it to some random address in the phone book

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-21-2005, 08:28 PM
thats the exact reason why you would turn them in ...

I guess your idea of jail is different from mine. Nobody gets rehabilitated, they just get stabbed. I don't get that, turning someone over to the police because you love them. If anything they'll get more fucked up in jail, who says they're fucked up to begin with anyway?

Sedated_replica
02-21-2005, 08:35 PM
No matter how much I loved someone, I couldn't let them kill innocent people.

This is coming from a person who hates 60% of society. I don't wish death on anyone besides serial killers, child rapers (michael jackson), and some republicans.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-21-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
No matter how much I loved someone, I couldn't let them kill innocent people.

Who said anything about innocent people?

bloody_ribcut
02-21-2005, 08:39 PM
is money involved?

Sedated_replica
02-21-2005, 09:01 PM
Who said anything about innocent people?

well, I did..... Serial Killers always kill innocent people.

Besides the fact, KILLING IS BAD.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-21-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
well, I did..... Serial Killers always kill innocent people.

Besides the fact, KILLING IS BAD.

is it?

besides, there are exceptions to every rule.

zwoti
02-21-2005, 09:20 PM
is it?

besides, there are exceptions to every rule.

depending on the circumstances

ChEEbA
02-21-2005, 09:50 PM
I'd talk to them, find out the situation, and ask them what they wanted to do about it.
If it was justifiable, then I'd suggest taking it to the police.
If not...but they still had a reason, a reason that I considered good enough, I have to say that I'd suggest we moved someplace else and try to leave it behind.
If it was just like "I just felt like killing someone", at that point, it would be a problem. I'd tell them they should give themselves up.

ShankS
02-21-2005, 10:46 PM
I'd buy her a copy of American Psycho as a manual for better performance.

LilMissScareAll
03-03-2005, 12:13 PM
I think it would depend on the situation... who it was that they killed, and for what reason they killed them...if it was for revenge or another good reason, I'd probably keep their secret... but if it was just some random person for no reason, I'd pretend to be understanding, and then turn them in the first chance I got, because I'd be scared they'd kill me next. :p Actually depending on my mood, I may not care whether I was murdered or not.

Hate_Breeder
03-03-2005, 12:16 PM
I'd make her give me money for not turning her in...then make sweet love for the rest of the day :D

urgeok
03-03-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by LilMissScareAll
I think it would depend on the situation... who it was that they killed, and for what reason they killed them...if it was for revenge or another good reason, I'd probably keep their secret... but if it was just some random person for no reason, I'd pretend to be understanding, and then turn them in the first chance I got, because I'd be scared they'd kill me next. :p Actually depending on my mood, I may not care whether I was murdered or not.

we'd care, goddammit !
:D

LilMissScareAll
03-03-2005, 12:42 PM
well thanks :p

AUSTIN316426808
03-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by The STE
I'd like to know who they killed and why and how many

this makes perfect sense, it all depends, did she kill one or maybe two people because they were trying to physically harm her or is she a raging lunatic? either way I'd go to the police but if it's the first thing I said then I really wouldn't care, but if it's because they're nuts then that's another story.

urgeok
03-03-2005, 01:01 PM
i think part of the origional scenario was - they'd done it before.
which suggests that this person has trouble playing with others.

either way .. self defence or not .. you cant live with the fear of waiting to be found out.

AUSTIN316426808
03-03-2005, 01:08 PM
i think part of the origional scenario was - they'd done it before.
which suggests that this person has trouble playing with others.

either way .. self defence or not .. you cant live with the fear of waiting to be found out.

either way I'd go to the police, I was just saying that if it was self defense I wouldn't mind at all. But since the scenario is that she's a nutcase then I'd turn her in and be done with her, I can love someone or something to death and all it takes is one thing to turn me completely off.