PDA

View Full Version : maybe he'll come back as a zombie..

barbra
02-21-2005, 12:45 PM
"Hunter S. Thompson, the maverick journalist and author whose savage chronicling of the underbelly of American life and politics embodied a new kind of nonfiction writing he called "gonzo journalism," died yesterday in Colorado. Tricia Louthis, of the Pitkin County Sheriff's Office, said Mr. Thompson had died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound at his home in Woody Creek, Colo., yesterday afternoon. He was 65."
new york post

barbra
02-21-2005, 12:49 PM
I didn't realize I was late, thats what you get for going to work, anyways, I just heard on the news, some moderator should trash this post.

Za'afiel
02-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by barbra
"Hunter S. Thompson, the maverick journalist and author whose savage chronicling of the underbelly of American life and politics embodied a new kind of nonfiction writing he called "gonzo journalism," died yesterday in Colorado. Tricia Louthis, of the Pitkin County Sheriff's Office, said Mr. Thompson had died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound at his home in Woody Creek, Colo., yesterday afternoon. He was 65."
<a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=new%20york" onmouseover="window.status='new york'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">new york</a> post

A journalistic zombie.

I think, I've heard of him before. S. Thompson I mean.