PDA

View Full Version : Brain movie

kosanro
02-19-2005, 01:11 PM
Hello.
I'm looking for a movie I saw when I was 12. I don't remember who started in it, or the name.
I will try to describe it though, It was about a man and his fiance and her friend,(girl friend). They went to his or her uncle"s house or castle, ( don't know which.). The Uncle(I think it was the Uncle) was a scientist who was trying to revive Nasi war criminals from being cyrogenicly frozen. The body would revive, but the brain could only be revived with one memory that they would act out, like combing their hair. The scientist needed a brain to study. That's where the fiance's friend got killed and Her brain used as a study model. She was hooked up to a wall of arms that she could move. She eventualy strangled the scientist with the arms, after which she liped ( She was just a head no body) BURY ME. It was not "the head that would' nt die"
If any one knows the answer, Please help me.
:confused:

filmmaker2
02-19-2005, 05:44 PM
"The Frozen Dead."

horror_master
02-20-2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by kosanro
Hello.
I'm looking for a movie I saw when I was 12. I don't remember who started in it, or the name.
I will try to describe it though, It was about a man and his fiance and her friend,(girl friend). They went to his or her uncle"s house or castle, ( don't know which.). The Uncle(I think it was the Uncle) was a scientist who was trying to revive Nasi war criminals from being cyrogenicly frozen. The body would revive, but the brain could only be revived with one memory that they would act out, like combing their hair. The scientist needed a brain to study. That's where the fiance's friend got killed and Her brain used as a study model. She was hooked up to a wall of arms that she could move. She eventualy strangled the scientist with the arms, after which she liped ( She was just a head no body) BURY ME. It was not "the head that would' nt die"
If any one knows the answer, Please help me.
:confused: Souns kinda of cool.

kosanro
02-23-2005, 05:29 AM
Thank you, Filmmaker2
That was it !. :D Now all i have to do is find it which may be harder. After you told me I looked it up, and it turned out to have very bad reviews( but i liked it). maybe I'll look on e-bay.
Thanks once again.:)
Kosanro.

filmmaker2
02-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Always happy to help when I can!

The_Return
02-26-2005, 04:00 AM
Someone asked about this not long after I first got here.....Nostalgic:)

filmmaker2
02-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Ahhhh memories...

And speaking of memories, I was at the store a while ago, and bought another kind of "frozen dead" film that I saw when I was a kid..."Playgirl Killer," this awful, awful, schlocky 1966 "psychotic artist" thriller. (The crazy artist puts dead girls in his walk-in freezer because that way they won't move when he paints them.) It BLOWS, but it blows good, and even as a kid I knew this was laughable garbage...although I may have read about it in a Medved book, which is sort of cheating, but I don't care. Just as wonderfully bad as I remember.