PDA

View Full Version : Digital Eyes - Anyone Ordered From Them

ShankS
02-19-2005, 12:24 PM
Found this DVD site the other day. Theres some good films at cheap/reasonable prices, when compared to where I normally buy from. Has anyone had any experience with them? What's the customer service like. Also any of the few Uk members here ordered from them and how'd you find the shipping times to the Uk?

Digital Eyes (http://www.digitaleyes.net/)

:)

ShankS
02-19-2005, 11:24 PM
no one then.

Marroe
02-19-2005, 11:26 PM
Never heard of it.....I don't get out much these days.

ShankS
02-19-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
Never heard of it.....I don't get out much these days.

you don't have to go out, it's on the friggin internet lol

Marroe
02-19-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by ShankS
you don't have to go out, it's on the friggin internet lol Yeah...I don't get out here much either.

ShankS
02-19-2005, 11:36 PM
Yeah...I don't get out here much either.

eh? you're getting confusing now.

Marroe
02-19-2005, 11:52 PM
eh? you're getting confusing now. Am I?

ShankS
02-19-2005, 11:55 PM
you said you don't get out much these days, then answered my next post saying "Yeah...I don't get out here much either." when I told you you don't have to go out because you can use the internet indoors.

Marroe
02-19-2005, 11:57 PM
you said you don't get out much these days, then answered my next post saying "Yeah...I don't get out here much either." when I told you you don't have to go out because you can use the internet indoors. Now you're confusing me, LOL.....I mean, I don't look at a whole hell of a lot online.:)

ShankS
02-20-2005, 12:01 AM
Now you're confusing me, LOL.....I mean, I don't look at a whole hell of a lot online.:)

ok so we're both getting somewhere now and we ant lost lol..... didn't wana end up down some dirt track with mountain cannibals watching us.

I'd like to find out about this site, seen a few good dvd's I want to get which are cheap, even with the shipping costs included.

Marroe
02-20-2005, 12:12 AM
It seems cool...but I won't use stuff like that until I know of someone else doing it first....Don't trust the net sometimes, wich is why I stay all cozied up right here.

ShankS
02-20-2005, 12:26 AM
buying stuff on-line is pretty safe, with encription and all that type of security.

The problems usually arise, when people doing the buying aren't sensible about keeping their Pc clean, from the crap that harvests CC details and the like.

The main reason I like finding out about site, before I start buying from them, is because I hate all the maridmarole in having to contact my CC company and getting them to sort out the mess, when things go wrong.

kpropain
02-20-2005, 05:04 AM
Shanks, I actually just ordered a few movies from them off of ebay a few weeks ago, they did a really good job of getting things shipped and was really fast, not sure about their UK shipping but they did a great job here in the states.:)

ShankS
02-20-2005, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by kpropain
Shanks, I actually just ordered a few movies from them off of ebay a few weeks ago, they did a really good job of getting things shipped and was really fast, not sure about their UK shipping but they did a great job here in the states.:)

good to hear. Shipping to the Uk is pretty cheap, bit longer for delivery around 10-20 days. I may just order a couple of discs first off and see how it goes.

:)