PDA

View Full Version : tits, ass or legs man?

wiseguy
02-19-2005, 12:58 AM
which are you?

for me tits every time, the bigger the better.:D

ChEEbA
02-19-2005, 02:05 AM
In my opinion, it IS more about the person.

Once had a girlfriend, blonde, skinny, she did ballet or something like that, as I recall, she had nice legs, and I guess what some people would say was a pretty nice ass - and she was as dumb as a fucking post....of course NOW I can admit that, as I'm no longer the hard-up for pussy 17 year old I was when I was actually going out with this chick, I'm no longer trying to justify actually wanting to be around her.
She moved on to become a lingerie waitress at various bars...how fitting.
Anyway, last time I saw her...just sitting through the bullshit she was coming out with, was like some kind of torture, sure, she's got nice legs, and I'm sure the ass is still there - but I never really realised how much I'd like to kill this girl, she was such a completely mindless DOLT!

I prefer to actually WANT to know a woman beyond the point that I screw her...so if the connection isn't able to be made in any other way but physical, a "perfect" body doesn't mean shit.

lee challenger
02-19-2005, 02:14 AM
Definitely tits but they've got to be natural.The bigger the better as long as they're still defying gravity.Saggy tits drooping down to a belly button are a serious turn off especially on a younger woman.
There are some excellent websites dedicated to big natural breasts so for all you tit lovers out there just type in "big natural breasts" on your search engine and enjoy. Mmmmm.lovely.

ChEEbA
02-19-2005, 02:21 AM
I mean hey...I'm not saying I'm only attracted to women that aren't all that in the body department...haha...just that in terms of how I prioritise things, in order to find ANY physical attributes worth more than a second look, there has to be some kind of connection...etc...

lee challenger
02-19-2005, 02:36 AM
The only connection I want is my head in between two great big natural jugs.Absolute heaven..!!!
While we're at it, any big breasted horror female fans out there wishing to post an image of their anatomy would be quite welcome!

ChEEbA
02-19-2005, 02:45 AM
Hey...watch it what you say, man...

That's NOT what this place is for.
End of discussion.

Marroe
02-19-2005, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by lee challenger
The only connection I want is my head in between two great big natural jugs.Absolute heaven..!!!
While we're at it, any big breasted horror female fans out there wishing to post an image of their anatomy would be quite welcome! Hmm, for a sec I thought you were like 14 by the way you express yourself.......But almost 40?? C'mon now, grow up. Or you will be single, and living with your Mother for the rest of your life.

Angra
02-19-2005, 04:14 AM
I love it all.:D

majorbludd
02-19-2005, 04:17 AM
asses....big muddy ones.

AUSTIN316426808
02-19-2005, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by ChEEbA
I mean hey...I'm not saying I'm only attracted to women that aren't all that in the body department...haha...just that in terms of how I prioritise things, in order to find ANY physical attributes worth more than a second look, there has to be some kind of connection...etc...

Dito

Vodstok
02-19-2005, 05:39 AM
I go for personality, but i like boobs. they are like a drug....

I married a woman with a great personality, big boobs, nice legs and a cute butt.

I win! :)

The STE
02-19-2005, 07:56 AM
Personality, but given a choice between the three I'd go with legs

newb
02-19-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by The STE
Personality, but given a choice between the three I'd go with legs

ditto....except for the legs part....I'm a boob man....and they don't have to be big.

ShankS
02-19-2005, 10:09 AM
I'm a stomach man.... she cooks me food ......she gets some fun.

zwoti
02-19-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by ShankS
I'm a stomach man.... she cooks me food ......she gets some fun.

you old romantic :)

GorePhobia
02-19-2005, 10:36 AM
i like boobs too but I need a woman with an amazing personality and a good sense of humor...without these two im lost....

vampire queen
02-19-2005, 01:49 PM
I'm not a guy, but I'm answerin' anyway...:p

On a chic, I gotta say ass. But that is by no means the most important thing, but it doesn't hurt;)

urgeok
02-19-2005, 01:57 PM
since this is specifically about body parts and not personality .. etc ..

I notice legs .. love em.
I really like the back too though - it should have been a choice..

that long valley down a womans back ... gives me shivers !

Marroe
02-19-2005, 02:04 PM
I'm gonna jump in here and say what I love about a MAN......The arm's...I always enjoy a nice face too, next to a killer personality, that's what I find most attractive on anyone.

Monster19
02-19-2005, 02:07 PM
I have to say personality. Any womans body is beautiful to me.:)

Sedated_replica
02-19-2005, 09:53 PM
I LOVE WOMEN!

The STE
02-19-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
I'm gonna jump in here and say what I love about a MAN......The arm's...I always enjoy a nice face too, next to a killer personality, that's what I find most attractive on anyone.

I have freckles on my right arm in the shape of the big dipper.

No, seriously

bloody_ribcut
02-19-2005, 10:38 PM
yes.

Marroe
02-19-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by bloody_ribcut
yes. You like a man's arms too?

bloody_ribcut
02-19-2005, 10:59 PM
Hell,......A man's arms too?....... i like me some big ole titties.:p

Marroe
02-19-2005, 11:00 PM
Hell,......A man's arms too?....... i like me some big ole titties.:p Big ol' man boobs?

bloody_ribcut
02-19-2005, 11:03 PM
naw, i dont like the "tupac tit". I prefer the soft skin of a women's breast rubbing against my tonsils.

ShankS
02-19-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by The STE
I have freckles on my right arm in the shape of the big dipper.

No, seriously

chop it off.. it's infected, you've got the bite

lee challenger
02-19-2005, 11:06 PM
To Cheeba and Marroe,
Chill out guys will you!!Have a sense of humour.Every time I have put a sensible thread on this site I get moronic replies anyway. For christs sake how can some of those replies I've seen try to be deep and meaningful when the subject matter is TITS, LEGS OR ASS!!!

Marroe
02-19-2005, 11:07 PM
naw, i dont like the "tupac tit". I prefer the soft skin of a women's breast rubbing against my tonsils. Yummy

The STE
02-19-2005, 11:07 PM
oddly enough, he got his tonsils removed and keeps them in a jar

Marroe
02-19-2005, 11:08 PM
To Cheeba and Marroe,
Chill out guys will you!!Have a sense of humour.Every time I have put a sensible thread on this site I get moronic replies anyway. For christs sake how can some of those replies I've seen try to be deep and meaningful when the subject matter is TITS, LEGS OR ASS!!! Well, apparantly Cheeba and I are deep and meaningful people..........or something.

ChEEbA
02-20-2005, 06:29 AM
Well, apparantly Cheeba and I are deep and meaningful people..........or something.

- I think we got our priorities in the right place, yeah...

I had no problem with your subject matter, L.C - I answered the question and I did so honestly. If that's a problem for you, you should get over it.
I have a sense of humour, at least to the point that I know what to laugh AT, like those random people that you just see trip the FUCK up, cats drinking, skateboarding accidents, the look on someones face when they've just missed a bus...all angry, yet still trying to play it cool n shit.., or even the stupid little dog that chases it's own tail and ends up headbutting a tree.

Now that I've hopefully lightened the mood some,
All I was saying was: I didn't think your suggestion towards the female posters here was appropriote.
When I said end of discussion, it should've been, I didn't think any explanation was required.
Just be cool man, and we're good.

- B.

IDrinkYourBlood
02-20-2005, 10:01 AM
ummmm i dont wanna interupt anything here, but i really like the ass. mmmmm.

Gren the cake
02-20-2005, 12:53 PM
i have a thign for the collarbone area. not a skinny dude.. has to be a biggish dude

... yeh, GO collarbone!

filmmaker2
02-20-2005, 01:13 PM
All those things are great, and I love 'em, but PERSONALLY.....

I like a little CUTIE!

Pretty face, cute smile.

newb
02-20-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Gren the cake
i have a thign for the collarbone area. not a skinny dude.. has to be a biggish dude

... yeh, GO collarbone!

I see what you meen Fluff....very sexy.
http://www.physioroom.com/images/anatomy/frac_collar_bone_1.jpg

jay o2 waster
02-20-2005, 07:57 PM
personality?

Elvis_Christ
02-20-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
I LOVE WOMEN!

Get back in the closet and stop fronting.

ShankS
02-20-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ

rofl

ChEEbA
02-20-2005, 08:19 PM
Ok, if it comes to physical attributes...
A womans hips are very nice to the touch, around the sides and front...and the spot between their shoulder and neck is something that appeals greatly too, I quite like to bite it.
Long hair is great too, but that's more aesthetically pleasing than the other two, they're definately a much more physical thing..

Sedated_replica
02-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ

Go fuck a sheep and spike you're hair. Cool guy :cool:

babygirl20
02-21-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Marroe

Definetly agree, i find a guys back to be sexy as hell and his shoulders!!!;)

Kitty
02-21-2005, 09:20 AM
In my opinion, it IS more about the person.

Once had a girlfriend, blonde, skinny, she did ballet or something like that, as I recall, she had nice legs, and I guess what some people would say was a pretty nice ass - and she was as dumb as a fucking post....of course NOW I can admit that, as I'm no longer the hard-up for pussy 17 year old I was when I was actually going out with this chick, I'm no longer trying to justify actually wanting to be around her.
She moved on to become a lingerie waitress at various bars...how fitting.
Anyway, last time I saw her...just sitting through the bullshit she was coming out with, was like some kind of torture, sure, she's got nice legs, and I'm sure the ass is still there - but I never really realised how much I'd like to kill this girl, she was such a completely mindless DOLT!

I prefer to actually WANT to know a woman beyond the point that I screw her...so if the connection isn't able to be made in any other way but physical, a "perfect" body doesn't mean shit.

Well cheebs is right ya ppl who just love one part of a person make the other look bad i mean come on.... i mean yea girls maybe got a good chect but it gets tireing after a while just knowing that htey aren't look at your face but at you chest and boy do get tired after a while or they just move on.Well now that i have totally freaked my self out i feel better!

babygirl20
02-21-2005, 10:10 AM
Ok, if it comes to physical attributes...
A womans hips are very nice to the touch, around the sides and front...and the spot between their shoulder and neck is something that appeals greatly too, I quite like to bite it.
Long hair is great too, but that's more aesthetically pleasing than the other two, they're definately a much more physical thing..

With a girl, i would have to say that her eyes would be her biggest attrubute. That just sets one girl off from another girl. Also, how a girls hair looks will set off her appearance to.;)

Kitty
02-21-2005, 10:13 AM
who gives a funking fuck if a girl ooks good its the personallity that counts
thats a big duh!

Vodstok
02-21-2005, 10:21 AM
So.... you are saying that you would be all over this chick if she had a great personality? or that others should?
http://home.freeuk.com/markaldridge/ugly/femail/up-women-00124.jpg

Personality counts for most of it, but it isnt everything. Physical attraction plays a role in every relationship. Otherwise, you are just freinds.

Za'afiel
02-21-2005, 12:17 PM
I'm about the person but....Theres a reason my gf has a big booty.

ChEEbA
02-21-2005, 04:58 PM
I've always found that eyes kinda go without saying...I mean, if I find a woman attractive, the eyes are usually a contributing factor...eyes that you can just stare into...good stuff

lee challenger
02-22-2005, 04:59 AM
To Cheeba,
You seriously need to learn some manners.Don't tell me when it's the end of a discussion.It's an open forum and like I
said before it was said in humour and I thought if any one would get upset it would be a tight assed feminist not a supposedly red blooded male.If you don't like my messages just ignore them,post a reply but do not tell me when to stop discussing stuff.Now get off your high horse and loosen up.
Maybe you haven't had any tit for a while and that's why you're so tense and uptight.You need to get out more.

ChEEbA
02-22-2005, 05:26 AM
MotherFUCK you...dipshit...
I tried to be polite, but it seems like you're too fucking dense to gather that, so I'm through with trying.

Since you didn't "get" it when I said "end of discussion"...I'll tell you AGAIN. I wasn't telling you to stop discussing anything, just that there was no further need for me to say anything more about your innapropriote comment, or any further need for you to ask why. Clearly, I expected a little more of you than you were capable of.
Your thread discussion was not stopped, as you will see - so, what's the problem?
You're pissed off that you got told, in front of a few people, RIGHT?
Live and fucking learn, chump.

You're all sore that I tried to give you a hint that perhaps you're attitudes towards women weren't polite? That you don't just go up to chicks, especially ones that you don't know and hit 'em up for titty pics?
I respect a lot of the women up in here, some I call friends, and I don't think I would've been comfortable NOT saying anything.

tight assed feminist not a supposedly red blooded male
- Are you fucking kidding me??
Just 'cos I'm not some kind chauvinist cunt, doesn't make me any less of a man...and hey, if me not liking your stupid motherfucking BACKWARDS idea that you can actually talk to women like that, then make light of it makes me a feminist, then I'm a feminist...whatever. That's all good...at least I'm not a whiny ASSHOLE.

Just let it go...I'm through with this SHIT.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-22-2005, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok

Personality counts for most of it, but it isnt everything. Physical attraction plays a role in every relationship. Otherwise, you are just freinds.

truth.

ShankS
02-22-2005, 06:53 AM
lol....

I see Lee's met the ChEEbA ;)

AUSTIN316426808
02-22-2005, 06:54 AM
While we're at it, any big breasted horror female fans out there wishing to post an image of their anatomy would be quite welcome!

I'm not a feminist and I am a red blooded male but I still think this is a stupid thing to post, it's disrespectful to the female members.

lee challenger
02-22-2005, 11:30 PM
To Cheeba,
I've really got you going now haven't I?HA HA HA!!!!

I bet you're a real hit with the chicks with that kind of language which I presume would offend any decent girl far more than any lads humour I could come up with.
If you can't post threads without resorting to such foul language then you shouldn't bother at all.

ChEEbA
02-22-2005, 11:36 PM
No,
I'm not angry...just telling you what an idiot you're being.
You took everything I said the wrong way, I INITIALLY tried to be polite about it, but you cried about it like a little girl, got all touchy about everything, and hence, I tried a different approach, the one I set aside especially for trash like you.

If I'm swearing at a chauvinist fuck like you that clearly has little respect for women, I'm pretty sure I'd be doing just fine with the ladies, as always.

Don't try and pull the maturity card out now, you fool...it was your immaturity that started this whole thing.
Just shut up already, loser.

You're OVER.

Marroe
02-22-2005, 11:44 PM
To leeschallenger:rolleyes: ......

Fucking give it up already...are you just looking for trouble? I can think of any DECENT girl who would rather hear the word "fuck" than the stupid shit you come up with. If you can't post without trying to start shit, then maybe you should just shut the fuck up right now. No one cares about your stupid fucking 14 year old fantasies. Now pull your dick outa your Mother and move on.

ChEEbA
02-22-2005, 11:46 PM
You rock, Miss Marroe...;)

Sedated_replica
02-22-2005, 11:49 PM
If you can't post threads without resorting to such foul language then you shouldn't bother at all.

Hahaha, what alittle bitch. Fuck you

Also, "MotherFuck you" was the funniest new curse word I've heard in a while. Its like two put together. I haven't heard that one before.

Motherfuck you too!

Marroe
02-22-2005, 11:50 PM
You rock, Miss Marroe...;) Why thank you:D

AUSTIN316426808
02-23-2005, 06:24 AM
To Cheeba,
I've really got you going now haven't I?HA HA HA!!!!

I bet you're a real hit with the chicks with that kind of language which I presume would offend any decent girl far more than any lads humour I could come up with.

so cheeb was being a soft feminist by defending the female members but you can't take some profanity. just STFU, he's made you look stupid twice now so give it up.

lee challenger
02-23-2005, 06:39 AM
I beg to differ.The only ones looking stupid are the ones that are getting into a froth over nothing.
I also did not post a thread to start any shit.If you look back you will see Cheeba reacted in his own way to my thread but as Isaid before if you don't like a certain thread then just ignore it.
Did I ask Cheeba to react and reply to my thread?
As to the charge of immaturity,why don't you search all of my threads and I think you'll find I post some of the most sensible subjects and replies.However then look at how other people's threads totally ruin the original topic with moronic,pathetic and IMMATURE replies.
So I'll be over when you're over and as I said why the hell do you people keep responding if you don't like what I say.
GET A LIFE!!!

AUSTIN316426808
02-23-2005, 06:59 AM
However then look at how other people's threads totally ruin the original topic with moronic,pathetic and IMMATURE replies.

you mean the same way you made a moronic,pathetic and IMMATURE reply in this one.

[/B][/QUOTE] So I'll be over when you're over and as I said why the hell do you people keep responding if you don't like what I say.
GET A LIFE!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I never understand why people always say ''get a life'' to someone who's on the internet alot. Everybody is different which means everybody likes to do different things with their free time, some people read more than others,some people watch tv more than others,some people play video games more than others ect. ect. So I don't understand why the people who are on the internet with their free time have to ''get a life'' if someone wants to be on the internet with most of their free time then it doesn't make them a nerd or someone who needs to ''get a life'' that's just what they like to do so STFU and let 'em do it.

lee challenger
02-23-2005, 07:16 AM
As if anyone has forgot what this thread was all about the answer is still TITS.
The bigger,the better but must be natural.

ChEEbA
02-23-2005, 07:25 AM
:rolleyes:

Once more...the reaction you're speaking of wasn't to your thread, hell, this isn't even YOUR thread you fucking dullard - I posted a reply to the THREAD, I didn't have a problem with the THREAD.
HEY! Are you paying attention this time?
My "reaction" was to your suggestion to the female members of the site.
That being YOUR SECOND POST in this thread.
You still following along here?
Yknow? THIS:

DICKHEAD post, not THREAD...Take a note of that, this is the last time I'll bother pointing this out.

Now, if that kinda thing is acceptable where you're from - then I pity the treatment that the women must receive.
However, where I'm from, that kind of talk'll get you punched in the mouth.
Since this is only a forum, and not real life, and I had a dispute
with what you had to say, I told you so.
Then you got all carried away, didn't you?
If you say you have the right to post, then I have the right to express my dissatisfaction with your comment/suggestion - So again, what's the problem?
Like I said...you're clearly pissed off that I reprimanded your behaviour in front of a few people...I know you won't admit it, but I know that's what it is.

You think what I said actually made a difference? No.
You see any titty pics getting thrown at you by our female members, at your abrupt and impolite request? No.
Because the majority of them have a little more self respect than that. They're not cheap, easily manipulated sluts, and they're NOT here to be asked by some shithead to flash their goods.
So wake up to yourself already, and stop treating them otherwise, you self absorbed chauvinist little man-child.
All you've done is made yourself look like a complete dickwad, so just quit.
I suggest you learn to respect women, before a "real man" teaches you the hard way, fuckwit.

That'll be all...

AUSTIN316426808
02-23-2005, 07:33 AM
:rolleyes:

Once more...the reaction you're speaking of wasn't to your thread, hell, this isn't even YOUR thread you fucking dullard - I posted a reply to the THREAD, I didn't have a problem with the THREAD.
HEY! Are you paying attention this time?
My "reaction" was to your suggestion to the female members of the site.
That being YOUR SECOND POST in this thread.
You still following along here?
Yknow? THIS:

DICKHEAD post, not THREAD...Take a note of that, this is the last time I'll bother pointing this out.

Now, if that kinda thing is acceptable where you're from - then I pity the treatment that the women must receive.
However, where I'm from, that kind of talk'll get you punched in the mouth.
Since this is only a forum, and not real life, and I had a dispute
with what you had to say, I told you so.
Then you got all carried away, didn't you?
If you say you have the right to post, then I have the right to express my dissatisfaction with your comment/suggestion - So again, what's the problem?
Like I said...you're clearly pissed off that I reprimanded your behaviour in front of a few people...I know you won't admit it, but I know that's what it is.

You think what I said actually made a difference? No.
You see any titty pics getting thrown at you by our female members, at your abrupt and impolite request? No.
Because the majority of them have a little more self respect than that. They're not cheap, easily manipulated sluts, and they're NOT here to be asked by some shithead to flash their goods.
So wake up to yourself already, and stop treating them otherwise, you self absorbed chauvinist little man-child.
All you've done is made yourself look like a complete dickwad, so just quit.
I suggest you learn to respect women, before a "real man" teaches you the hard way, fuckwit.

That'll be all...

I agree.

LMAO @ fuckwit, that's a good one.

lee challenger
02-23-2005, 11:20 PM
MARILYN MONROE
Now there's a woman who had it all.
Great tits,lovely legs and a fantastic ass.
Beautiful too.

Marroe
02-23-2005, 11:30 PM
MARILYN MONROE
Beautiful too. Finally you make some damn sense!

Sedated_replica
02-23-2005, 11:43 PM
I beg to differ.The only ones looking stupid are the ones that are getting into a froth over nothing.
I also did not post a thread to start any shit.If you look back you will see Cheeba reacted in his own way to my thread but as Isaid before if you don't like a certain thread then just ignore it.
Did I ask Cheeba to react and reply to my thread?
As to the charge of immaturity,why don't you search all of my threads and I think you'll find I post some of the most sensible subjects and replies.However then look at how other people's threads totally ruin the original topic with moronic,pathetic and IMMATURE replies.
So I'll be over when you're over and as I said why the hell do you people keep responding if you don't like what I say.
GET A LIFE!!!

You're just the most mature, smartest, person of all time aren't you little dickface. :rolleyes:

Quit lying we all know you love cock

ShankS
02-24-2005, 12:30 AM

Marroe
02-24-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by ShankS
. lmfao.......funny

knee jerk
02-24-2005, 01:24 AM
Boobies rule but not big ones. Am I the only one here who loves the smaller, firmer, gravity-defying ones?

Am I the only person who prefers the body of Kate Beckinsale to that of Eva Mendez???

ChEEbA
02-24-2005, 02:21 AM
I don't like to narrow down my options...a woman can be beautiful, with a body that completely turns you on in every way, regardless of breast size.
I don't have a preference, as I've seen, touched and completely appreciated all kinds myself.

AUSTIN316426808
02-24-2005, 09:06 PM
MARILYN MONROE
Beautiful too.

you finally said something that makes sense so don't screw it up by saying something else completely immature.