PDA

View Full Version : Of all the insults....

Vodstok
02-17-2005, 04:48 AM
Read the first post in this:
http://horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9813&highlight=moron

Now, in the company i work for (and i am willing to bet most companies) the IT department tends to get looked over for just about everyhting. it's like camera men not ever getting an Oscar, nothing anyone else does is possible wihtout them, but no one sees fot to ever reward them, they just yell at them when something goes wrong.

So there was a huge meeting yesterday for almost all of the company. I didnt go, i didnt want to go. I answered phones. Mostly, i didnt want to go because last year i went and, suprprise surprise, IT didnt even get mentioned. All of the other departments stroked themselves and each other, but the guys who make verything work got jack shit. Wait, no jack...

So apparently this year, they gave out a bunch of awards. And IT got one this year! Huzzah! right?

Wong.

One person from IT got an award, and it was the dipshit in the above thread. What really chaps my ass is that he supposedly "Did more to help the company" than anyone else in the department. The guy doesnt even know how to use internet explorer for fuck's sake...

On top of that, the "big project" he worked on was to garuntee compliance with the standards that the people that are auditing us set up. What was the biggest thing on the plate? A little thing we call CMR. What did this dipshit have to do with it? Not much.

WHo built the fucking thing (and was responsible for over 90% of what is in it, and I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY WORKED ON IT?) ME!!

I am so pissed and insulted right now...

My mind has been made up though. Within the next couple of months, i will have a new job...:mad: :mad:

zwoti
02-17-2005, 04:51 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/zwoti/rant.gif

newb
02-17-2005, 04:53 AM
Maybe he's going down on the boss.

Vodstok
02-17-2005, 05:02 AM
He must be....

I honestly cant remember the last time i was this pissed. I'm just numb right now.

I can do better, i have the skills, i am fucking done with this place.

urgeok
02-17-2005, 05:35 AM
sometimes life is like a bad movie.. and contrary to what people like to say - what goes around doesn't really that often come around..

thats why there are so many movies where the bad guy gets it in the end.

its a fantasy - and we all love fantasies

Vodstok
02-17-2005, 05:36 AM
Godamn right.

Thats okay, if current trends hold, they will all be out of a job in a few months. And i will be laughing and pointing.

Vodstok
02-17-2005, 09:50 AM
Hey, guess what? The genius who obviously deserved that award just called in with a problem.

I told him to go to the control panel (windows xp)

Him: Control panel? ohh.... Hmmm. Where? I dont see.....Hmmm.. Uhhh.... Uhhhhhh..... Hmm... How do you get?.....

Wait... No...... Hmmmmm.... Uhhh... Oh! Ok. Nope. Oh, there it is, Im there now.

Yep, best fucking rbain in the entire department. We fix compyuters for a living and this dumbfuck cant even find his fuicking control panel.

Oh, did i mention that our company piloted for Microsoft with windows xp? Yeah, we have been using it a year longer than the rest of the world....

filmmaker2
02-17-2005, 11:29 AM
I'd be rich if I had a nickel for every time some jerk took credit for something I did. Join the club, pal.

Vodstok
02-17-2005, 11:30 AM
I cant tell if that is sympathy or sarcasm, so i will assume the former and say thank you :)

My wife brought me lunch and a couple of littled awards she made to make me feel better, and i do :)

Im still leaving this fucking place

urgeok
02-17-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok

Yep, best fucking rbain in the entire department. We fix compyuters for a living and this dumbfuck cant even find his fuicking control panel.

i did a windows 2000 rollout a few years back and they got me contracted help .. a bunch of guys with their certifications.
I had to stay hands on for the entire project because they couldnt do tough things like configure network properties.

Vodstok
02-17-2005, 11:57 AM
this guy is a fucking director, making easily $70,000-$90,000 a year....

urgeok
02-17-2005, 11:59 AM
this guy is a fucking director, making easily $70,000-$90,000 a year....

oh, now i understand - a director

Vodstok
02-17-2005, 12:02 PM
Yep, heads are always lightest near the top....

filmmaker2
02-17-2005, 12:18 PM
For some strange reason, the people with the money or power are always either idiots or shallow of soul, and sometimes both.

Someone oughta change that........

massacre man
02-17-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by newb
Maybe he's going down on the boss. no i'm not

AND STOP TALKING ABOUT ME VOD

filmmaker2
02-17-2005, 12:48 PM
I'll add an addendum, because my last post sounded bitter and grim.

Occasionally, the hardworking folk do get the accolades they deserve. Although I have noticed that it takes years, usually, and a person has to have a serious ability to persevere and smile through all this silliness. (I think it also has something to do with becoming even more knowledgeable and wise over that period of time, too, so it's not just patience I'm talking about.) People are finally starting to listen to me (finally!), and it's taken a while to get to this point.

Of course, when your patience with life runs out, there's always the blowjob thing...

massacre man
02-17-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by filmmaker2
For some strange reason, the people with the money or power are always either idiots what about the people on "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE"

Sedated_replica
02-17-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by filmmaker2
For some strange reason, the people with the money or power are always either idiots or shallow of soul, and sometimes both.

Someone oughta change that........

Judging by that post, it sounds like you think you'll be the one (Judging).

They're is a reason why idiots have power and money. Because they have no soul, they can't relate too a common person. Fuck people who wannabe Rockstars or who think they're Rockstars.

BH14
02-17-2005, 02:29 PM
Are we going to see a real life "Falling Down" person who is gonna take it out on the world?? Grab a bat and an bag full of guns and go back to work.

Iniquity
02-17-2005, 05:01 PM
Read the first post in this:
http://horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9813&highlight=moron

Now, in the company i work for (and i am willing to bet most companies) the IT department tends to get looked over for just about everyhting. it's like camera men not ever getting an Oscar, nothing anyone else does is possible wihtout them, but no one sees fot to ever reward them, they just yell at them when something goes wrong.

So there was a huge meeting yesterday for almost all of the company. I didnt go, i didnt want to go. I answered phones. Mostly, i didnt want to go because last year i went and, suprprise surprise, IT didnt even get mentioned. All of the other departments stroked themselves and each other, but the guys who make verything work got jack shit. Wait, no jack...

So apparently this year, they gave out a bunch of awards. And IT got one this year! Huzzah! right?

Wong.

One person from IT got an award, and it was the dipshit in the above thread. What really chaps my ass is that he supposedly "Did more to help the company" than anyone else in the department. The guy doesnt even know how to use internet explorer for fuck's sake...

On top of that, the "big project" he worked on was to garuntee compliance with the standards that the people that are auditing us set up. What was the biggest thing on the plate? A little thing we call CMR. What did this dipshit have to do with it? Not much.

WHo built the fucking thing (and was responsible for over 90% of what is in it, and I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY WORKED ON IT?) ME!!

I am so pissed and insulted right now...

My mind has been made up though. Within the next couple of months, i will have a new job...:mad: :mad:

It could have been MUCH worse, he could have very well convinced everyone that he was YOU, confusing everyone, and the reward he recieved could have been intended for you, but they thought he was you, but you know that he knows that you know he isnt you, and you would have spoken up saying that you were you, but no one believed you, because they only saw him as you and didnt notice you, and he allowed them to believe that he was you even after you informed them that the you they thought was you was not you and that you are the you that thought he was.

anyways....fight the good fight and if that doesnt work, break out the AK and kill every motherfucker in the building. Rest assured after that, they will know who YOU are. :D

Elvis_Christ
02-17-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by massacre man
what about the people on "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE"

What are you on about?! :confused:

filmmaker2
02-17-2005, 07:28 PM
Now this is the most far-reaching and insightful comment on this whole thread--it's actually quite creepy if you think about it a little while:

Originally posted by Iniquity
It could have been MUCH worse, he could have very well convinced everyone that he was YOU, confusing everyone, and the reward he recieved could have been intended for you, but they thought he was you, but you know that he knows that you know he isnt you, and you would have spoken up saying that you were you, but no one believed you, because they only saw him as you and didnt notice you, and he allowed them to believe that he was you even after you informed them that the you they thought was you was not you and that you are the you that thought he was.

Iniquity cuts right to the heart of the matter. You should be concerned, and watch this other fella to make sure he doesn't attempt anything such as Iniquity describes. You may wish to lose some sleep over this. I would.

Vodstok
02-18-2005, 03:48 AM
Im not worried. I am tall and masculine and the guy who got the award is balding little weasle. No offence to weasels.

urgeok
02-18-2005, 05:07 AM
FUCK YOU PAL !!!!!!!!

newb
02-18-2005, 05:26 AM
Im not worried. I am tall and masculine and the guy who got the award is balding little weasle. No offence to weasels.

What about us follicle challenged individuals.:mad:

Vodstok
02-18-2005, 05:49 AM
Its not a problem if you arent a snivvling weasle.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-18-2005, 05:57 AM

spike his coffee.... with poison! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/cirquemacabre/emot-downs.gif

urgeok
02-18-2005, 06:01 AM
call me a weasle will ya !

filmmaker2
02-18-2005, 06:26 AM
Why I oughta.....