PDA

View Full Version : Gona Get Chilly.

ShankS
02-17-2005, 02:59 AM
If you dont follow the weather forecast that often, like me, unless I'm playing golf ;) Us Uk people are in for some cold weather, that we've not had as cold, for a few years. The weekend is going to start of cold and by Sunday and most of next week, they reckon the whole of the Uk will be under snow, blown in from the Arctic.

Go out and check your motor and top up that anti-freeze and screenwash...I just did, dont wana get out from work in the mornings and have a dead car.

Metcheck.com (http://www.metcheck.com/index.asp)

Brrrrrrrrrhhhh ...Ccccccold.

urgeok
02-17-2005, 03:00 AM
oi ! mushluggena ! you dont know from chilly !

ShankS
02-17-2005, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
oi ! mushluggena ! you dont know from chilly !

that foreign :confused: lol

urgeok
02-17-2005, 03:03 AM
uhhh ... its supposed to be an old jewish man :D

ShankS
02-17-2005, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
uhhh ... its supposed to be an old jewish man :D

ah right. lol

how's Torontos weather right now then? you got snow?

Vodstok
02-17-2005, 03:23 AM
He lives in toronto. They make movies there in the 1 week a year they arent buried in 7 feet of snow:p

ShankS
02-17-2005, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
He lives in toronto. They make movies there in the 1 week a year they arent buried in 7 feet of snow:p

I wondered why, the only Canadian stuff I ever see on Tv, are wildlife programmes, about the trials and tribulations of Polar Bear survival. :p

newb
02-17-2005, 04:49 AM
Thank god this winter is on the way out. I use to wonder why people move to Florida for the winter. I now know why....the older I get the more I fucking hate the cold and snow.

Vodstok
02-17-2005, 05:16 AM
Me too and im only 28...

Hey, Bree is a southern girl, and we've been considering looking elsewhere for homes....

And that search has just gotten a shot in the arm today..

urgeok
02-17-2005, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by ShankS
ah right. lol

how's Torontos weather right now then? you got snow?

yeah, we're getting the whiter flakey vomit right now.
not even on the ground and traffic stops to a halt ... its mind numbing

Vodstok
02-17-2005, 05:48 AM
So, even in canada people turn into complete retards the second a flake his the pavement?

In New Hampshire, every snow storm is treated like tis the first one ina century. People forget how to drive, and get into accidents because they cant retain the driving skills they developed a week before...:rolleyes:

urgeok
02-17-2005, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
So, even in canada people turn into complete retards the second a flake his the pavement?

In New Hampshire, every snow storm is treated like tis the first one ina century. People forget how to drive, and get into accidents because they cant retain the driving skills they developed a week before...:rolleyes:

no - just toronto - where the population make-up is such that a large percentage of people are seeing snow for the first time.
and they 'bought' their drivers licenses - if you know what i mean.

AUSTIN316426808
02-17-2005, 05:58 AM
the weather here is always screwed up, it might be the middle of December and it'll be 90 then it could be the middle of July and it'll be 38.

ShankS
02-17-2005, 06:01 AM
I like the snow and driving... gives me an excuse for being 2 hours later leaving for work...

..."ah yeah sorry, was the snow... all those idiots blocking the roads."

lol

urgeok
02-17-2005, 06:29 AM
i lived 3/4 of my life as a country boy, driving shitboxes with bare tires in 3feet of snow .

i've never been stuck ... not even close.

and i come to this big ass city and people cant drive when it rains .... it amazes me.

Vodstok
02-17-2005, 06:55 AM
Make food and dry cleaning available to peopel 24/7 and they forget how to do anything for themselves

Sedated_replica
02-17-2005, 05:14 PM
We need more Carbon Monoxide so it will never be cold again! :cool:

IDrinkYourBlood
02-17-2005, 05:51 PM
well its not that cold were i am, sittin here in regina saskatchewan. but its fuckin FREEZING in my house!!!!

nine9
02-17-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by ShankS
If you dont follow the weather forecast that often, like me, unless I'm playing golf ;) Us Uk people are in for some cold weather, that we've not had as cold, for a few years. The weekend is going to start of cold and by Sunday and most of next week, they reckon the whole of the Uk will be under snow, blown in from the Arctic.

Go out and check your motor and top up that anti-freeze and screenwash...I just did, dont wana get out from work in the mornings and have a dead car.

Metcheck.com (http://www.metcheck.com/index.asp)

Brrrrrrrrrhhhh ...Ccccccold.

Lol.....Shanks! Your av.....is that John Cleese in the Faulty Towers episode with the Duck dinner? Fucking hilarious if it is!
:D

theshadow
02-17-2005, 07:17 PM
ah. i just got stuck on the interstate for 3 freakin hours because ofa snow squall

nine9
02-17-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
well its not that cold were i am, sittin here in regina saskatchewan. but its fuckin FREEZING in my house!!!!

Oh ya! Manitoba here! Totally freezing in here too! :D

IDrinkYourBlood
02-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by nine9
Oh ya! Manitoba here! Totally freezing in here too! :D niice

filmmaker2
02-17-2005, 08:08 PM
Bundle up, you frozen maniacs!

We don't get snow in Los Angeles--you have to go up into the mountains one or two thousand feet or so to get the snow--but for what it's worth (not much?), it's raining and fairly chilly here right now.

IDrinkYourBlood
02-17-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by filmmaker2
Bundle up, you frozen maniacs!

We don't get snow in Los Angeles--you have to go up into the mountains one or two thousand feet or so to get the snow) but for what it's worth (not much?) it's raining and fairly chilly here right now. MWA HAHAHAHA SUCKER!!! hold on snow is blowing threw the door crack.......MWA HAHAHA NOW YOU MUST SUFFER....wait.......dammit again. FUCKIN SNOW!

nine9
02-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
MWA HAHAHAHA SUCKER!!! hold on snow is blowing threw the door crack.......MWA HAHAHA NOW YOU MUST SUFFER....wait.......dammit again. FUCKIN SNOW!

hehe...........:mad: :p

urgeok
02-18-2005, 02:36 AM
its actually been a weird winter here .. its cold as hell one day - a ton of snow the next - 2 days letaer it warms up and rains .. and everything melts, then it repeats again .. flooding my god damn basement each time

ShankS
02-18-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by nine9
Lol.....Shanks! Your av.....is that John Cleese in the Faulty Towers episode with the Duck dinner? Fucking hilarious if it is!
:D

it's him alright.

and it's bloody cold this morning.