PDA

View Full Version : WTF?!...Rotten.Com Is....GONE?!!!

bloodrayne
02-16-2005, 12:34 PM
How is this possible?...When, how and WHY did this happen?....Have I made some kinda mistake?...Is this an error of some sort?....Rotten.Com CAN'T just disappear...It's been around forever...

Seriously...Even if you don't care for Rotten.Com...What the hell happened?...Could it have been shut down?...And, if so...WHY?!...It's no worse now than it ever was...AND it's certainly nowhere NEAR as bad as Ogrish or Consumption Junction...So W T F ???!!!

Gren the cake
02-16-2005, 12:42 PM
speaking of rotten, check out what i had to do for the very first time in my life

bloodrayne
02-16-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Gren the cake
speaking of rotten, check out what i had to do for the very first time in my life LOL...Good thing Malicious Mirth isn't here...He has an insane fear of ticks...lol

Iniquity
Its possible they may just have had a server crash, but the people that own Ogrish also own rotten.com. Maybe they are getting so much traffic to the harder site that they just cut loose the dead weight.

babygirl20
Originally posted by bloodrayne
How is this possible?...When, how and WHY did this happen?....Have I made some kinda mistake?...Is this an error of some sort?....Rotten.Com CAN'T just disappear...It's been around forever...

Seriously...Even if you don't care for Rotten.Com...What the hell happened?...Could it have been shut down?...And, if so...WHY?!...It's no worse now than it ever was...AND it's certainly nowhere NEAR as bad as Ogrish or Consumption Junction...So W T F ???!!! that shit does suck. It was a rather interesting site. Maybe they'll put it back on. I fuckin hope so anyway.:mad:

bloodrayne
02-16-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Iniquity
Its possible they may just have had a server crash, but the people that own Ogrish also own rotten.com. Maybe they are getting so much traffic to the harder site that they just cut loose the dead weight. The link to Rotten is even gone from Ogrish......I'm just concerned that it may be some form of censorship...This shit starts out small, but it quickly gets out of hand.....Horror.Com isn't exactly 'Kid Friendly' all the time...I don't really wanna see half of my sites yanked from the 'net...

Okay...So...Maybe I'm just paranoid.....But...then again...

Iniquity
02-16-2005, 12:57 PM
The link to Rotten is even gone from Ogrish......I'm just concerned that it may be some form of censorship...This shit starts out small, but it quickly gets out of hand.....Horror.Com isn't exactly 'Kid Friendly' all the time...I don't really wanna see half of my sites yanked from the 'net...

Okay...So...Maybe I'm just paranoid.....But...then again...

If they didnt shut Ogrish down for beheadings, assassinations, bloated water logged tsunami victims, suicides, and a really nifty nightvision video of an apache helicopter ripping some insurgents a new ass then taking it away from them, then I seriously doubt it was censorship. Rotten just isnt good anymore, most of their stuff was old as dirt, how many times can someone look at pictures of partial birth abortions, pics from the early 1900's of men with elephantitis etc. Most likely cut loose the dead weight.

AUSTIN316426808
02-16-2005, 01:01 PM
Horror.Com isn't exactly 'Kid Friendly' all the time

come on you can do better than ''isn't kid friendly'' can't you, like ''we're fucking psycho'' :D or something like that.

bloodrayne
02-16-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Iniquity
If they didnt shut Ogrish down for beheadings, assassinations, bloated water logged tsunami victims, suicides, and a really nifty nightvision video of an apache helicopter ripping some insurgents a new ass then taking it away from them, then I seriously doubt it was censorship. Rotten just isnt good anymore, most of their stuff was old as dirt, how many times can someone look at pictures of partial birth abortions, pics from the early 1900's of men with elephantitis etc. Most likely cut loose the dead weight. Okay...I agree with this 100%....BUT...The NEWS was NEW...and updated daily...

I guess I'm just a little perturbed that I'll have to search a little harder for my news stories now (as I am doing RIGHT THIS MINUTE)...lol :p

@ Austin...You're right...But...You already did it for me...Heh :cool:

AUSTIN316426808
02-16-2005, 01:25 PM

@ Austin...You're right...But...You already did it for me...Heh :cool:

oh....yeah....I guess I did.

The Mothman
02-16-2005, 02:25 PM
rotten.com gone? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I loved seeing those bloody disqusting insulting offending death pics. . . . . DAMMIT!

allmykids
02-16-2005, 03:25 PM
I'll miss it!! R.I.P.

The Mothman
02-16-2005, 03:29 PM
R.I.P. rotten.com:( :(

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by allmykids
I'll miss it!! R.I.P.

same :(

Sedated_replica
02-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Rotten.com is fucking stupid. You guys are fucking sicko's

The only good thing I've seen was Tupac dead.

Iniquity
02-16-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
Rotten.com is fucking stupid. You guys are fucking sicko's

The only good thing I've seen was Tupac dead.

:rolleyes: k

ShankS
02-16-2005, 06:26 PM
I'll miss looking at that cab driver with the shotgun shattered head.

Iniquity
02-16-2005, 06:43 PM
or the guy that used his face to stop his harley from hitting the lightpost.

bloodrayne
02-16-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
You guys are fucking sicko'sAwww...Thank You, Sweetness http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/BloodRayne/BlowKiss.gif

:D

theshadow
02-16-2005, 07:03 PM
damn. i never even heard of it before. now i wanta se it and can't.:(

gnarly
02-16-2005, 07:04 PM
what the fuck are you wak mother fuckers bitching a bout i just went on rotten and its fine....:rolleyes:

bloodrayne
02-16-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by gnarly
what the fuck are you wak mother fuckers bitching a bout i just went on rotten and its fine....:rolleyes: Okay then...Why the fuck can't I get to it anymore?...And why is the link gone from Ogrish?....Any of the rest of you guys able to get Rotten.Com?

bloodrayne
02-16-2005, 07:24 PM
Okay then...Why the fuck can't I get to it anymore?...And why is the link gone from Ogrish?....Any of the rest of you guys able to get Rotten.Com? HOLY FALSE ALARM, BATMAN!!!...I just got the news page back....I still can't bring up the main page, though...

*getting a little excited*

Thank You, Gnarly ;)

thepsychicfetus
02-16-2005, 07:26 PM
....confusion....

thepsychicfetus
02-16-2005, 07:27 PM
oh, and 500th post, good for me, halfway to 1000

gnarly
02-16-2005, 07:35 PM
HOLY FALSE ALARM, BATMAN!!!...I just got the news page back....I still can't bring up the main page, though...

*getting a little excited*

Thank You, Gnarly ;)

dam rite :cool:

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-16-2005, 07:39 PM
It's still not working for me.

Marroe
02-16-2005, 07:39 PM
I got it just fine too......still have issues from it, so i can't wonder too far into it:(

bloodrayne
02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
It was down since yesterday...I REALLY thought it was gone...Looks like they must just be having some major problems...

Oh well...At least it isn't GONE...

WOO HOO!!!!

ShankS
02-16-2005, 09:58 PM
the horror awaits us, once more.

The STE
02-18-2005, 05:17 PM
just went to rotten.com, works fine for me

ShankS
02-18-2005, 11:32 PM
yeah...