PDA

View Full Version : drip drop

babygirl20
02-16-2005, 07:25 AM
I'm so bored just sitting here and i was thinking to myself, what the fuck is the point in anything. I hate cops 4 one thing and i hate people trying to push their religions on you. Just b/c your young your not trouble so pigs and priests back the fuck up!!!! :cool:

zwoti
02-16-2005, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by babygirl20
I'm so bored just sitting here and i was thinking to myself, what the fuck is the point in anything. I hate cops 4 one thing and i hate people trying to push their religions on you. Just b/c your young your not trouble so pigs and priests back the fuck up!!!! :cool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/zwoti/badges/BMyGodBeat.gif

Angra
02-16-2005, 07:38 AM

HEATHEN!!!!

zwoti
02-16-2005, 07:41 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/zwoti/badges/BThankAtheist.gif

urgeok
02-16-2005, 07:52 AM

what the fuck was the point of this thread ?
and who hates cops - except assholes who break the law ?

The Mothman
02-16-2005, 07:54 AM
who hates cops

I dont mind cops, but some of theose rent-a-cops tend to piss me off.

babygirl20
02-16-2005, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by The Mothman
I dont mind cops, but some of theose rent-a-cops tend to piss me off. Finally. Somebody feels what I been saying! Thanks man!!!

babygirl20
02-16-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
what the fuck was the point of this thread ?
and who hates cops - except assholes who break the law ? Just speakin my mind. I have an opinion and so do you so don't tear into me about mine. I just don't like the cops who fuck eith me when i've done nothing wrong. Maybe you have never been to alabama. the cops here are crooked. that's the cops i was talkin about.:p

XĪMurderDollĪX
02-16-2005, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by The Mothman
I dont mind cops, but some of theose rent-a-cops tend to piss me off.

Some cops are ok, most cops of the cops I've met have been assholes though. All rent-a-cops suck, which is why I found that story of one getting burned alive in the true crime forum particularly hilarious. It shouldn't be funny, but it is.

last bad move
02-16-2005, 10:39 AM
Just speakin my mind. I have an opinion and so do you so don't tear into me about mine. I just don't like the cops who fuck eith me when i've done nothing wrong. Maybe you have never been to alabama. the cops here are crooked. that's the cops i was talkin about.:p im sure hes not saying about your opinion i think hes talking about the point of this thread which i still have no clue as to what that is

but welcome and have fun

babygirl20
02-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by last bad move
im sure hes not saying about your opinion i think hes talking about the point of this thread which i still have no clue as to what that is

but welcome and have fun Thanks for the welcome. I've figured out how to do this now so i won't be posting things in the wrong place anymore. sorry.:D

last bad move
02-16-2005, 10:41 AM
and i dont like cops but thats only because im always up to something or have something i shouldnt which just proves urgeok's point that the only people who hate cops are law breaking assholes

but becides the fear of getting cought i have no problem with cops but those rent-a-cops on the other hand is a whole different story

last bad move
02-16-2005, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I've figured out how to do this now so i won't be posting things in the wrong place anymore. sorry.:D well its not a matter of posting in the wrong spot its posting a thread with out much of a topic no offence but you didnt give anything to talk about you pretty much just stated that you dont like cops

babygirl20
02-16-2005, 10:44 AM
and i dont like cops but thats only because im always up to something or have something i shouldnt which just proves urgeok's point that the only people who hate cops are law breaking assholes

but becides the fear of getting cought i have no problem with cops but those rent-a-cops on the other hand is a whole different story i'm not saying i hate all cops. Some are good. I'm sayin i don't like the crooked ones that are in my neighborhood. Guess it did sound like i was talkin bout all of them. I'm not a law breaking asshole so forgive me for the inconvenience.:cool:

babygirl20
02-16-2005, 10:45 AM
well its not a matter of posting in the wrong spot its posting a thread with out much of a topic no offence but you didnt give anything to talk about you pretty much just stated that you dont like cops i wuz just wanting to see if anybody felt the way i do. Just tryin to start a conversation.

last bad move
02-16-2005, 10:53 AM
its ok and i understand what your saying

when i was like 9 i had a drive lawn mower (with out a blade) it went like 2 miles per hour. there used to be this cop who lived down the street. so other cops would talk to him so it brought a bunch of other cops over well i was driving my lawn mower down the street and one of the cops talking to the one who lived down the street turned his lights on and stoped me he asked me for a drivers id and i told him i was 9 he said i could push my lawn mower but i couldnt drivwe it i spent the whole summer mowing lawns to pay for that mower and i had all my stuff in a mini tralier with my push mower and my weed wacker in it he followed me home (me pussing my mower) and told my parents and called it in as a escourt

just so he could talk to his buddy on duty thats what i think anyway but needless to say he was a asshole

babygirl20
02-16-2005, 11:00 AM
its ok and i understand what your saying

when i was like 9 i had a drive lawn mower (with out a blade) it went like 2 miles per hour. there used to be this cop who lived down the street. so other cops would talk to him so it brought a bunch of other cops over well i was driving my lawn mower down the street and one of the cops talking to the one who lived down the street turned his lights on and stoped me he asked me for a drivers id and i told him i was 9 he said i could push my lawn mower but i couldnt drivwe it i spent the whole summer mowing lawns to pay for that mower and i had all my stuff in a mini tralier with my push mower and my weed wacker in it he followed me home (me pussing my mower) and told my parents and called it in as a escourt

just so he could talk to his buddy on duty thats what i think anyway but needless to say he was a asshole thats what i mean, i got pulled over 6 times in one week and they searched me and my car with no warrant and no reason!:mad:

Angra
02-16-2005, 11:46 AM
thats what i mean, i got pulled over 6 times in one week and they searched me and my car with no warrant and no reason!:mad:

Why donīt you cry me a river....... HEATHEN!!!!:D

:cool:

majorbludd
02-16-2005, 11:59 AM
most cops are lazy needledicks....here they're just civil servants....its all about the pension....garbagemen are more our type of people.....you gotta know somebody to get a job for the sanitation or parks department though..

babygirl20
02-16-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by majorbludd
most cops are lazy needledicks....here they're just civil servants....its all about the pension....garbagemen are more our type of people.....you gotta know somebody to get a job for the sanitation or parks department though.. I figured cops in new york would be worse than cops down here in alabama!:D

babygirl20
02-16-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Angra
Why don?t you cry me a river....... HEATHEN!!!!:D

:cool: why don't you....................quit being an ass!:D

Angra
02-16-2005, 12:28 PM
why don't you....................quit being an ass!:D

I canīt help it. Itīs my nature being an ass, and today my ass has landed on you, baby!;)

:cool:

babygirl20
02-16-2005, 12:32 PM
I can?t help it. It?s my nature being an ass, and today my ass has landed on you, baby!;)

:cool: Well, thank ya, i just love asses..........go ahead say something else smart.;)

Angra
02-16-2005, 12:37 PM
Well, thank ya, i just love asses..........go ahead say something else smart.;)

Sorry, iīve got other people to drive mad besides you, noob. But i get you later...:cool:

In the meantime, why donīt you just..... Be afraid..:eek: ;)

babygirl20
02-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Sorry, i?ve got other people to drive mad besides you, noob. But i get you later...:cool:

In the meantime, why don?t you just..... Be afraid..:eek: ;) So very afraid!!! Let me guess......:eek: your right behind me!!!! Check yourself!:rolleyes:

The Mothman
02-16-2005, 02:48 PM
this is the gayest, most pointless conversation/thread ever. this is horror.com, not copbashing.com

allmykids
02-16-2005, 03:55 PM
If you want to talk about something that dose not have a forum, Then you post it in the Gen. forum. So I am moving it to the correct forum. I don't have a problem with you Just helping you with how things work here!! :D

thepsychicfetus
02-16-2005, 07:10 PM
hummm,

welcome?

Angra
02-17-2005, 12:45 AM
Check yourself!:rolleyes:

Check for what?:confused:

Did you just grap my ass?;)

Sedated_replica
02-17-2005, 01:08 AM
and who hates cops - except assholes who break the law ?

I gotta disagree with you. Cops here in the U.S are fuckin' dicks with a chip on they're shoulder.

Seriously, I don't break the law (besides what I do too myself, which is my own fucking business) I have too many stories to tell about what cops have done too me and my friends. The shit they've said to us, I would knock anyone out if someone else told me that shit.

Cops might be peaceful in Canda, But they beat and pepper spry innocent people here.

urgeok
02-17-2005, 03:05 AM
i guess they are a lot cooler up here.
on the other hand they deal with shit of sci-fi proportions in the states ..

i sure wouldnt want to be a cop there

Vodstok
02-17-2005, 03:36 AM
Funny, i have only had a single ticket, ever, and dont do anything wrong, and have only ever had 1 cop be an asshole to me....

And people in New Hampshire are genearlly assholes to begin with, so by your logic, the cops here should be even bigger assholes...

How about "Some cops are assholes"? I cannot stand rough generalizations. It comes off as ignorant and just makes a mess out of things that could otherwise be a simple complaint.

Also, I too am an athiest and dont have a great deal of respect in general for the clergy, but i dont go around bashing them or calling all preists baby-fuckers. MOST religious people are just trying to live what they believe is the good life.

So get over it. Or, choose your words more carefully. Defend what you said all you want, but when you "start a conversation" with statements that are probably going to get people's blood and opinions boiling, dont say "Dont lecture me, i was just saying..." because you basically asked for it.

urgeok
02-17-2005, 05:52 AM
i believe what Vod is saying is that we are looking for a level of maturity here.

except me - apparently i'm an immature asshole

:D

Vodstok
02-17-2005, 05:56 AM
Yep. Everythingis just a big joke to you, you silly asshole. :D

babygirl20
02-17-2005, 06:33 AM
i believe what Vod is saying is that we are looking for a level of maturity here.

except me - apparently i'm an immature asshole

:D Well, one day i will grow up and get me some maturity.....................but NOT TODAY!!;)

urgeok
02-17-2005, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Yep. Everythingis just a big joke to you, you silly asshole. :D

one day its all going to come tumbling down on me :D

urgeok
02-17-2005, 06:36 AM
Well, one day i will grow up and get me some maturity.....................but NOT TODAY!!;)

dont worry about it - there has already been a noticible improvement

ShankS
02-17-2005, 06:39 AM
one day its all going to come tumbling down on me :D

well you wont be the first.... Vods alreading 'Falling Down' ;)

babygirl20
02-17-2005, 06:39 AM
dont worry about it - there has already been a noticible improvement Was that a ...COMPLIMENT?:eek:

urgeok
02-17-2005, 07:02 AM
yeah, we really arent all that bad ..

a lot of young folks assume they gotta assume the 'tude' because it's a badass horror forum ..

but that's a minority of the members (mind you - a loud minority)

once you get the hang of the place you'll find most of the folks - even the crusty old bastards like newb and me - are pretty decent and helpful from time to time.

i must admit - being decent and helpful is a huge strain for me but i'm on the 12 step program.

zwoti
02-17-2005, 07:20 AM
yeah, we really arent all that bad ..

a lot of young folks assume they gotta assume the 'tude' because it's a badass horror forum ..

but that's a minority of the members (mind you - a loud minority)

once you get the hang of the place you'll find most of the folks - even the crusty old bastards like newb and me - are pretty decent and helpful from time to time.

i must admit - being decent and helpful is a huge strain for me but i'm on the 12 step program.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/zwoti/oap-protest.gif

urgeok
02-17-2005, 07:21 AM
does that mean old age pensioner ? :D

Angra
02-17-2005, 08:58 AM

Baby steps....:cool:

ENTITY2000
02-21-2005, 10:40 AM
HOW WOULD I AVOID GETTING
SLICED AND DICED HERE?

ENTITY2000
02-21-2005, 10:43 AM
BE EASY THIS IS MY FIRST TIME
WHERE DO WE START?

newb
02-21-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by ENTITY2000
HOW WOULD I AVOID GETTING
SLICED AND DICED HERE?

Start by getting rid of Caps Lock.

Za'afiel
02-21-2005, 10:55 AM
LETS BE SUPER HEROES!

THE SUPER ENEMIES.

AND LETS BEAT UP OLD LADIES WHIT HUGE FOAM MADE BATS IN THE CHINS!!!

babygirl20
02-21-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by ENTITY2000
BE EASY THIS IS MY FIRST TIME
WHERE DO WE START?

Hey, u must be new!! Welcome and have ya sum fun!!!:D

Za'afiel
02-21-2005, 11:47 AM
......I try