PDA

View Full Version : Name of 60's film about a witch & ring stolen from the witch..

Jack Lanaghan
02-15-2005, 04:22 PM
I'm looking for the name of the 1960's horror film, in B&W about a man who takes a ring from the finger of a woman (possibly a witch) who he thinks is dead and she comes after him to get the ring back. Anyone know the name of this film?

Angra
02-15-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Jack Lanaghan
I'm looking for the name of the 1960's horror film, in B&W about a man who takes a ring from the finger of a woman (possibly a witch) who he thinks is dead and she comes after him to get the ring back. Anyone know the name of this film?

Could it be "The gate"?:cool:

filmmaker2
02-15-2005, 07:20 PM
The closest thing I can think of would be Mario Bava's "Black Sabbath," which was in color--this was a trio of stories including "The Drop of Water," which is about a girl who steals a ring from the body of a witch, and the witch's ghost comes after her. Scared the heck out of me when I was a tyke!

knife_fight
02-17-2005, 02:44 PM
I think it's Black Sabbath also. it's a great one (I mean Black Sabbath named their band after it!). It's also called Trio of Terror in some places and on some copies.

Angra
02-17-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Jack Lanaghan

Something tells me weŽll never hear from this person again?:rolleyes:

filmmaker2
02-17-2005, 09:01 PM
You know...................................sometimes, I don't think they even come back to read the answers to their questions!

It makes ya feel so USED.......

urgeok
02-17-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by filmmaker2
You know...................................sometimes, I don't think they even come back to read the answers to their questions!

It makes ya feel so USED.......

they dont even pay for the dry cleaning bill for your soiled dress :D

filmmaker2
02-17-2005, 10:48 PM
(sigh)

Like a two-dollar ho.

Angra
02-18-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by filmmaker2
(sigh)

Like a two-dollar ho.

Yep, thats me...:p