PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in college?

thepsychicfetus
02-15-2005, 08:36 AM
i was just curious about the population of college students on this site.....what college? major?

im a biology major at St lawrence university.

Vodstok
02-15-2005, 08:41 AM
Never been, probably never will. Was accepted to Yale, for what it's worth. Didnt have a rich daddy though. i guess 1 dont get to be president either...

My wife graduated this past summer, DOuble major: Criminal Justice and Psychology. She want to be a homicide detective. Think "Crossing Jordan", but with blue eyes and bigger boobs :)

urgeok
02-15-2005, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by thepsychicfetus
i was just curious about the population of college students on this site.....what college? major?

im a biology major at St lawrence university.

St LAurence University ??

where is that ??

AUSTIN316426808
02-15-2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
St LAurence University ??

where is that ??

canton, NY

I think.

I've never been, most likely never will, got accepted to LSU,Tulane and Loyola but I had just come off of 5 years of torment and desided to take a year off. I got a job and I get a little on the side from screenplays.

AUSTIN316426808
02-15-2005, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Never been, probably never will. Was accepted to Yale, for what it's worth. Didnt have a rich daddy though. i guess 1 dont get to be president either...

missed your chance to be in cult, shame on you.

MisterSadistro
02-15-2005, 09:13 AM
I went to Northeastern University of Illinois for a few years and did all my general stuff. When talking to my counselor at the time who had informed me it was time to decide on a major to participate in for the rest of my life, I told him I'd get back to him on it. I haven't been back since LOL
CK

Vodstok
02-15-2005, 09:13 AM
I know i know.....

I could have dedicated my life to segregating homosexuals because i was ashamed at the number of anal-centric jokes my "straight" buddies and i played on each other throughout school....

*Sigh* all the missed "ookie cookies"

thepsychicfetus
02-15-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
canton, NY

I think.

I've never been, most likely never will, got accepted to LSU,Tulane and Loyola but I had just come off of 5 years of torment and desided to take a year off. I got a job and I get a little on the side from screenplays.

yup, little old canton NY. there is absolutely nothing around here. 20 minutes from canada and a wal-mart. thats about it. but a nice school.

dethbyfire
02-15-2005, 10:29 AM
I currently attend UW- Stevens Point and I am double majoring in Business Administration and Economics as well as minoring in Accounting. All of this is because i still dont know what i want to do with my life. *sigh*

Vodstok
02-15-2005, 10:32 AM
Become a CPA.

dethbyfire
02-15-2005, 10:34 AM
I think i would go crazy. I hate accounting but figure its only a couple extra classes to get the minor and that will help me to eventually find something.

dethbyfire
02-15-2005, 10:35 AM
unless for some odd reason you were talking about the dodgeball team on spike. i would enjoy that but i am figuring you were talking about the first one.

Vodstok
02-15-2005, 10:56 AM
Hey, accounting, dodgeball... Its all good :)

Sedated_replica
02-15-2005, 02:52 PM
Junior College, Bitch WHAT! I'm a idiot! what now!

thepsychicfetus
02-15-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
Junior College, Bitch WHAT! I'm a idiot! what now!

hey, at least you're going to college.

Gren the cake
02-15-2005, 05:01 PM
at a community college, major administration of justice.

dont care where im headed to finish out my bachelors, or what major for that matter. most likely going to oen of the state schools cuz it is easier ;)

tachii
02-16-2005, 06:12 AM
attended the local junior college due to conveniant location, will transfer to texas state in san marcos next year, majoring in english with emphasis in creative writing minor in medieval and renaissance studies, also majoring in philosophy with minor in religous studies and photography. also considering going back to design. i have a wide field of interests