PDA

View Full Version : butcher, baker, nightmare maker

allmykids
11-16-2003, 06:15 AM
this was a 1981 film, it was one of the first horror movies i had ever seen. i can't remember what it was about,but i think i liked it.enybody seen it and do you remember what it's about?

avenger00soul
11-16-2003, 04:27 PM
I haven't seen it, although I want to. It's one of Bill Paxton earliest films and I love that guy. He's just a damn good actor.

Ritualistic
11-17-2003, 05:21 PM
would this movie by any chance AKA???

avenger00soul
11-17-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
would this movie by any chance AKA???

Yep, it's called Night Warning. I think they need a column in here called "Ask Avenger." LOL.

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-17-2003, 08:59 PM
Pretty good movie..its also known as "The Evil Protege" in the UK
Momma's Boy, Nightmare Maker, and Thrilled to Death. Its about a boy that loses his paretns in a car accident and goes to live with his Aunt, played by Susan Tyrrell(sp?). She is awesome in this flick. She is an over protective and very affectionante aunt who becomes a mad woman. I would hate to be the Plummber in this flick..hehhehe..watch it and you'll know what I mean:D

moonsorrow
11-18-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Yep, it's called Night Warning. I think they need a column in here called "Ask Avenger." LOL.

haha! you were the first person to save my ass when i had a movie questoin, first post on my side... hey i still owe you a hit

avenger00soul
11-18-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by moonsorrow
haha! you were the first person to save my ass when i had a movie questoin, first post on my side... hey i still owe you a hit

I haven't forgot. I'm saving it for a rainy day, Moonsorrow.