PDA

View Full Version : Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

The_Return
02-14-2005, 04:13 PM
This is in the wrong forum. I dont care. A mod can feel free to move or delete this. I just need to let off some steam, and noone will see it if I put this in the right place...

Ive been woking my ass off playing X-Men Legends for the last 2-3 weeks. I just beat it....HOLY SHIT THAT GAME HAS A FUCKING TERRIBLE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You beat this Semi-difficult boss, then they commend you on your victory. Apocolypse, we find out, has been watching, and says to himself the our victory would be short lived. So Im thinking to myself "Sweet! This should be a good mission!"....AND THE FUCKING CREDITS ROLL!!!!! Then it says I unlocked some shit, but how the hell do I use it? FUCK!!!!

*End Rant*

GorePhobia
02-14-2005, 04:14 PM
i'd like to praise you....Your amazing!

The_Return
02-14-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by GorePhobia
i'd like to praise you....Your amazing! :confused: :confused:

Why? :confused:

EXTR3MIST
02-14-2005, 04:20 PM
Because you completed X-Men Legends.

The_Return
02-14-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by EXTR3MIST
Because you completed X-Men Legends.

Not like it's a hard game...Thanks for the praise though, lol

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-14-2005, 04:22 PM
That's why I play tic tac toe with myself, no surprise ending.

EXTR3MIST
02-14-2005, 04:26 PM
I like footsie.

The STE
02-14-2005, 04:28 PM
I like to play reverse pong with old people...okay, it's just me throwing blank CDs at old people...

AUSTIN316426808
02-14-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by The STE
I like to play reverse pong with old people...okay, it's just me throwing blank CDs at old people...

LMAO!

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-14-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by The STE

You must be pretty good, I'm still using vinyl.

massacre man
02-14-2005, 04:52 PM
GARHG! i finished San Andreas then Samuel L. Jackson's character died then i found out then the UFO came and took me i was locked in a room with Bigfoot,Leatherface, and Pigsy i killed the 3 then they dropped me in the water then the loch ness monster grabbed me then Tommy Vercetti rescued me then i thought "cool i can work with Tommy" then it's over

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-14-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by massacre man
GARHG! i finished San Andreas then Samuel L. Jackson's character died then i found out "Apocolypse, we find out, has been watching, and says to himself the our victory would be short lived. So Im thinking to myself "Sweet! This should be a good mission!"....AND THE FUCKING CREDITS ROLL!!!!! Then it says I unlocked some shit, but how the hell do I use it? FUCK!!!!"

You need your pills.

massacre man
02-14-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
You need your pills. i didn't say that

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-14-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by massacre man
i didn't say that

What ever you say, crazy kid.

Sedated_replica
02-14-2005, 05:14 PM
You need your pills.

I need his pills

Thanks for spoiling the fucking ending of the game, you fucking assface.

I feel like stabbing you in the eye

I'm kidding but I'm pissed!

The STE
02-14-2005, 08:07 PM
You must be pretty good, I'm still using vinyl.

I'll be up to cassette tapes by the end of the season

GorePhobia
02-14-2005, 08:11 PM
i praise u cause we (me and a friend) didnt finish it yet....Plus I started The Punisher now....which is fucking amazing I swear....worst then GTA...way more violence and cursing...please pick it up its amazing