PDA

View Full Version : Last Zombie Pic...

BenDangerous
02-12-2005, 01:15 AM
One more for the Digital Webbing Presents Draw-Off. Now,.. I retire from zombies for a period of... a while.

http://img180.exs.cx/img180/5476/bendenniszombies20kk.th.jpg (http://img180.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img180&image=bendenniszombies20kk.jpg)

Marroe
02-12-2005, 01:22 AM
You are really good.

I like to see a little chub in the chickies.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-12-2005, 08:03 AM
You're very good.

BenDangerous
02-12-2005, 08:07 AM
Thanks to you both,... for the record, I like the chickies with a little chub too. Nothin' sexier than a woman with some curves,... that is so long as the curve isn't one continual one making a circle. That's not so sexy.

Hate_Breeder
02-12-2005, 06:14 PM
I bet you'd do an awesome gorey ass zombie drawing..

BenDangerous
02-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Ya know,... maybe, I dunno. But being that I have two young sons, even though I do "scary" stuff, I do try to make them kinda kid-friendly. So I really don't do too much gore.
The older I get and the older my kids get (1.5 and 3.5) the more I become "Goosebumps" instead of the the gore-fest thing.
Plus,... I've learned over time, it's what you don't see that creeps you out. Not what you do see.
I think I might have to do some actually spooky stuff now to vere away from the Happy Hallowe'en stuff though. Give me a few days,... I'll change direction a little bit and tone down the cartooniness.

Hate_Breeder
02-13-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by BenDangerous
Ya know,... maybe, I dunno. But being that I have two young sons, even though I do "scary" stuff, I do try to make them kinda kid-friendly. So I really don't do too much gore.
The older I get and the older my kids get (1.5 and 3.5) the more I become "Goosebumps" instead of the the gore-fest thing.
Plus,... I've learned over time, it's what you don't see that creeps you out. Not what you do see.
I think I might have to do some actually spooky stuff now to vere away from the Happy Hallowe'en stuff though. Give me a few days,... I'll change direction a little bit and tone down the cartooniness.

Yeah dude i understand your situation..who knows? Maybe you'll be extremely good at it and make a lot of money. It might be a change of pace and interest you...

The Mothman
02-19-2005, 06:54 PM
good stuf. I like

BenDangerous
02-19-2005, 07:34 PM
Thank you kindly...