PDA

View Full Version : Hellraiser: The Series

Jason Hodder
02-07-2005, 10:15 AM
I read in the last issue of Fangoria that production is underway for a Hellraiser tv show. The magazine says

"...the show will be about a tabloid journalist discovering that Pinhead and an evil, wealthy software magnate are conspiring against mankind..."

Haven't people learned from the Nightmare on elm St and Friday the 13th series'??

Freddy's_Friend
02-07-2005, 10:23 AM
I guess not, but you never know people might enjoy it, I doubt it but they might

Sedated_replica
02-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Jason Hodder

"...the show will be about a tabloid journalist discovering that Pinhead and an evil, wealthy software magnate are conspiring against mankind..."

Sounds like a comedy mini-series.... just too me

Did it say what channel it will be on?

Jason Hodder
02-08-2005, 08:21 AM
Nothing about what channel it's going to be on. HBO and Showtime might be able to pull off something maybe worth watching. Even SciFi might be able to pull something off but other then that it would suck, which it might anyway.

The STE
02-08-2005, 03:47 PM
Last I heard, they're changing it up a bit so that Pinhead is stuck in a computer or the internet or something (off of one of the movies, I can't remember which) and this creepy high school student "befriends" him, and they're the villains of the show, and the heros are these other high school students that can become superheroes by going into the internet via their respective musical instruments.
Tim Currey is playing Pinhead.

Sedated_replica
02-09-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by The STE
Last I heard, they're changing it up a bit so that Pinhead is stuck in a computer or the internet or something (off of one of the movies, I can't remember which) and this creepy high school student "befriends" him, and they're the villains of the show, and the heros are these other high school students that can become superheroes by going into the internet via their respective musical instruments.
Tim Currey is playing Pinhead.

Wow....... that sounds ....... really fucking stupid

Jason Hodder
02-10-2005, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica

LOL...I agree with that statement 100%...I don't know which idea is worse the original idea or this new one. I would say that the show doesn't make it to the end of the first season.

urgeok
02-10-2005, 05:59 AM
i love it when they take something fresh and origional (the 1st hellraiser) and eventually water it down to the point where its a TV show ...

its like hammering a stake through the heart of the origional.

thats why vampires arent scary anymore (count blood count - or count chocula anyone ?)

Vodstok
02-10-2005, 06:16 AM
vampires COULD be scary, but movies like usk Til Dawn have turned them into flying zombies with fangs. Any noodle-arm can kill one if he is armed with a popsicle stick and a squirtgun.....

The STE
02-10-2005, 03:16 PM
LOL...I agree with that statement 100%...I don't know which idea is worse the original idea or this new one. I would say that the show doesn't make it to the end of the first season.

Uh, guys...
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-5252/

dantehorrorfan
02-10-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Jason Hodder
I read in the last issue of Fangoria that production is underway for a Hellraiser tv show. The magazine says

Haven't people learned from the Nightmare on elm St and Friday the 13th series'?? can u say "flop":(

Sedated_replica
02-10-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by The STE
Uh, guys...
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-5252/

What was the point of that link? All I seen was some gay japan robot

The_Return
02-11-2005, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
What was the point of that link? All I seen was some gay japan robot

His plot outline for the movie wasnt an actual idea, it was the plot of Super Human Samurai Cyber-Squad...God, was I the only one the got that???

The STE
02-11-2005, 12:53 PM
apparently so

I was hoping someone would have gotten it BEFORE I posted the link. People just have no respect for the short-lived 90's Power Rangers/Ultraman ripoffs anymore...:(