PDA

View Full Version : Diamonds

Marroe
02-03-2005, 03:20 PM
I just saw on the news that there is a company in Illinois that can turn the cremated ashes of your loved one into a diamond. It takes 8oz. of ashes for one diamond, so apparantly you could get several made out of one person.

If I should die here at horror. You all may have a nice pair of earings made out of me.

jay o2 waster
02-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
I just saw on the news that there is a company in Illinois that can turn the cremated ashes of your loved one into a diamond. It takes 8oz. of ashes for one diamond, so apparantly you could get several made out of one person.

If I should die here at horror. You all may have a nice pair of earings made out of me. i would sell them/you on ebay

The STE
02-03-2005, 08:23 PM
So, can rappers then bust caps in suckaz and then have ice made from the ashes, so they can have fools they smoked hanging from platinum chains around they necks?

Marroe
02-03-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by jay o2 waster
i would sell them/you on ebay I hope I would get a higher bid than your VCR did.

Marroe
02-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by The STE
So, can rappers then bust caps in suckaz and then have ice made from the ashes, so they can have fools they smoked hanging from platinum chains around they necks? I understood that lingo much too well..............you must be from St. Louis:p

DraculaInDallas
02-03-2005, 08:44 PM
I hope I would get a higher bid than your VCR did.

lol...I would definitely make sure I was the high bidder. Except I'd want you now while you're alive.....:D

Marroe
02-03-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by DraculaInDallas
lol...I would definitely make sure I was the high bidder. Except I'd want you now while you're alive.....:D You don't want the bling bling?

DraculaInDallas
02-03-2005, 08:50 PM
You don't want the bling bling?

I'm sure I'd have alot more fun if you were alive.....anyway, you'd probably kill me and you'd get the bling bling!!!!! :( :D

The STE
02-03-2005, 09:02 PM
I understood that lingo much too well..............you must be from St. Louis:p

Wow, good guess. Florissant, to be more specific

Hate_Breeder
02-03-2005, 09:03 PM
I want some ICE!

Its the perfect crime.....kill someone..cremate them...make them into a bracelet or something then sell it...

DERP!

Marroe
02-03-2005, 09:09 PM
Wow, good guess. Florissant, to be more specific OMG, you're really here?! Hahahaha, north county boys are bad seeds. That seems to be all I've dated in Mo. You aren't an ex are you? lol:p

The STE
02-03-2005, 09:14 PM
OMG, you're really here?! Hahahaha, north county boys are bad seeds. That seems to be all I've dated in Mo. You aren't an ex are you? lol:p

as a matter of fact... (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13209&highlight=Closer)

Marroe
02-03-2005, 09:27 PM
as a matter of fact... (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13209&highlight=Closer) God damn that's a lot of reading boy!!!!!

DraculaInDallas
02-03-2005, 09:30 PM
as a matter of fact... (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13209&highlight=Closer)

LOL sam, not the 100 page story of the high school fling :rolleyes: I'm glad I'm not growing up in this generation....too much drama. In my day there was no aids so you couldn't die from sex....you'd just hook up, bang each others lights out and move on to the next one....no drama ;) nice and simple, no strings or baggage.....much easier.....

Marroe
02-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by DraculaInDallas
LOL sam, not the 100 page story of the high school fling :rolleyes: I'm glad I'm not growing up in this generation....too much drama. In my day there was no aids so you couldn't die from sex....you'd just hook up, bang each others lights out and move on to the next one....no drama ;) nice and simple, no strings or baggage.....much easier..... Well, now you can always wrap up and hook up:D

Sam, you'll find someone better than Jasmine, she doesn't sound like too sweet of a girl. I hate it when girls think they can hit thier man:mad:
You're 18? I have a cousin I can hook you up with, she's 19. People think we're sisters (my dad and her mom are twins actually), but I had a bad dream about her last night so I'm keeping my distance.

DraculaInDallas
02-03-2005, 10:01 PM
[B]Well, now you can always wrap up and hook up:DB]

Damn Sugar Butt, I love your attitude :D The more I talk to you the more your ex bf is a dumbass!!!! Tell me where he lives, I'll go put a boot in his ass for general principal!!!!!!! ;)

Gren the cake
02-04-2005, 02:46 PM
lol and it only costl ike 10 grand to do? atuylaly it may be more than that!! ^_^

im too lazyt o read.

but ya i love diamonds. kinda makes u wonder where all the other diamonds came from hmm???

The STE
02-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Sam, you'll find someone better than Jasmine, she doesn't sound like too sweet of a girl. I hate it when girls think they can hit thier man
You're 18? I have a cousin I can hook you up with, she's 19. People think we're sisters (my dad and her mom are twins actually), but I had a bad dream about her last night so I'm keeping my distance.
*shrug* okay

Gren the cake
02-07-2005, 01:52 AM
OMG TEH STE GETTIN TEH HOOKUP!~

barbra
02-07-2005, 02:17 AM
anyone noticed the baby boomers and their sick need for imortality? what better way to offer them that?! Why, diamonds are forever. How much would it cost to turn a person into a diamond, how would this effect the diamond market in africa, and will the people diamonds be worth more or less than a real diamond?

Marroe
02-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Gren the cake
OMG TEH STE GETTIN TEH HOOKUP!~ Ummmmmmmmmmmmm........I may have to find someone else.....I thinkies she may be going to jail:( :mad: I need to go smack that girl!

Gren the cake
02-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by barbra
anyone noticed the baby boomers and their sick need for imortality? what better way to offer them that?! Why, diamonds are forever. How much would it cost to turn a person into a diamond, how would this effect the diamond market in africa, and will the people diamonds be worth more or less than a real diamond?

its somewhere around $10,000 for like 1 carat so no it will have little to no effect on the diamond market in africa

MARROE: why is she going to jail.?

urgeok
02-07-2005, 12:36 PM

my idea of immortality is more along the lines of .. living forever ..

Vodstok
02-07-2005, 12:54 PM
I will give you immortality....

For the LOW LOW price of just 3 easy payments of Just $19.95!!!

And it comes with 2 tubs of oxyclean! And a ronco Rotisserie grill! And geroge Foreman Grill! And Matthew Lesko's book on grants! (void in cancada. cant really get american grants in cancada....) AND THTAS NOT ALL!!!

You will also get a clapper! And Igea little hair remover thingy! 3 Free calls to Mistress Cleo! Some property in flordia endorsed by Eric "Poncho" Estrada!

And last bu certainly not least, A BOWFLEX!!!! signed by Walker Texas Ranger himself chuck norris! With an"X" akwardly scribbled by Christie Brinkley!

urgeok
02-07-2005, 01:13 PM
he finally did it .. he blew a gasket !

Marroe
02-07-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Gren the cake
its somewhere around $10,000 for like 1 carat so no it will have little to no effect on the diamond market in africa

MARROE: why is she going to jail.? She's a little STL hoodlum! She beat some girl up in a gas station who called her a name or some shit like that. The girl is pressing charges.

I seriously want this done to me........To be remembered. I don't want to die and then like 50 years later it was like I never existed

barbra
02-07-2005, 09:38 PM

I seriously want this done to me........To be remembered. I don't want to die and then like 50 years later it was like I never existed
you would most likely make a wonderful pair of earrings, but then again so would my dog. Would they turn a dog into a tennis bracelet? Could we start using cows for jewlery instead of meat, or maybe we could stop feeding cows cow parts and make the cow parts into diamonds for a really fancy pasty.

Marroe
02-07-2005, 09:46 PM
you would most likely make a wonderful pair of earrings, but then again so would my dog. Would they turn a dog into a tennis bracelet? Could we start using cows for jewlery instead of meat, or maybe we could stop feeding cows cow parts and make the cow parts into diamonds for a really fancy pasty. :rolleyes: I hate it when people gotta be some kind of activist........... The idea of it is nice, I would much rather have myself, or my loved one made into something to pass down to generations to come than rott in the ground.

barbra
02-07-2005, 10:15 PM
see, I would rather take the cow parts and not ingest them or feed them to the other cows causing mad cow and just turn the guts into diamonds,...