PDA

View Full Version : Cthulhu interview and Satanis RPG

darrick
02-02-2005, 11:26 PM
hey guys, i've got a controversial, hard core, politically incorrect, and evil RPG,
Empire of Satanis, i'd like your opinion on, maybe you could help me get the word out there...? this game is not for everyone, however! in fact, just reading the rules could drive you mad and turn you into some frothy, hellish, tomb spawn. so perhaps you should ignore this email and not open this link. better for everyone. too damn scary. yep.
http://www.grumblingdwarf.com/forum/files.asp

i'm also interviewed here for my Cthulhu Mythos convention in the spring and Empire of Satanis
here: http://home.comcast.net/~esox99/

thanks, Darrick Dishaw
Ia Ia Cthulhu fhtagn !!!

Vodstok
02-03-2005, 03:19 AM
Sounds cool. Dont take it too personally if people just tell you to fuck off, they do that to everyone here. Stick around for some conversation and win their respect, then hammer them with pimping your own stuff. i did it and it works wonders.

I garuntee, if you come inhere a couple of times, show off your wares, then never come back, then you will net maybe 2 or 3 hits tops on your site, and this effort will be wasted.

The Mothman
02-03-2005, 05:23 AM
wtfd is the cthulthlu or watever

Vodstok
02-03-2005, 05:52 AM
try reading previous responses to your question:
http://horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13487

Kemal sums it up pretty well here.

The Mothman
02-03-2005, 06:30 AM
o ok. I knew that I asked that before but i couldnt find the thread.

darrick
02-03-2005, 11:30 AM
Point very well taken. thanks for the advice. i wish i had the time and tenacity to personally befriend everyone in the world who is into darkness, horror, evil, sorcery, etc. whether i had something to pimp or not. cause that's my bag baby! and i'm a pretty nice and affable fellow.

however, the interview of me, the Cthulhu One convention, and the excitement of my Satanis rpg are kinda time sensitive, that's why i cram the big news into my first posts.

H. P. Lovecraft and Thomas Ligotti are short story horror authors that i take creative, and life, inspiration from. they are the fantastic illuminations in an infinite sea of blackness!

if people want to get to know me, they just have to email: [email protected]

i currently play lots of games, mostly D&D and Call of Cthulhu, two mainstream role-playing games. but i've always wanted my own game, one where you can take on an evil, monstrous persona. i hope people check my stuff out. thanks, D

Vodstok
02-03-2005, 11:41 AM
I caught wind of you over at the temple of Dagon, too. Youre a busy fellow ;)

Death By Jell-O
02-03-2005, 11:58 AM
I agree with Vod, Stick around and post some stuff.....You seem to have a lot of creative stuff to offer to this site.....I'd hate to see you be one of those spam and run people that everyone that pimps their stuff on here seems to be.......

Sedated_replica
02-03-2005, 09:59 PM
What a dork!

Come on! I had too say something....

Everyone's getting all soft,

Fuck me :(

The Mothman
02-04-2005, 05:14 AM
how do u pronounce cthulu?

darrick
02-07-2005, 09:31 AM
what's up hosses? thanks for the support. i am creative and do try to give people the horror they want. here's a little excerpt from Empire of Satanis. this is a magic skill:

Nightmare Technology: Nightmare tech is a magic skill that can be used to mimic human technology with monstrous and eldritch results. Technicians of Nightmare can tap into the void for the destructive energy used to fashion laser swords, to find the seeds that grow Soggothian servitors, or to create a somewhat living thing that can be used as an infernal tool. Nightmare technology is an all-purpose, add-on form of wizardry that can have almost any function and works well in conjunction with other objects, people, forms, ideas, or magic. Nightmare technology might enhance another form of magic to give it a dark awareness... qualities of a black living ooze with amorphous ink-colored tentacles and slime. It can make a magical puppet into a puppet of flowing, thinking darkness so that it can fly or grapple someone with its new ichorous tendrils. The magician with this skill could make a magical plant live and breath with sentient oozing blackness making it grow shadowy heads that will converse with you in the night…

thanks, email me too: [email protected]
thanks, D

Vodstok
02-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Just checked out the site again. Gotta respect a guy with an Evil Dead 2 shirt :)

darrick
02-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Greetings
red lipped fish talons...

a couple of my own thoughts... i think the idea of magick actually affecting change is sacred, but the freeing oneself from the constraints of reality is not. there is nothing sacred about escaping from prison; it is something that simply must be attempted over and over again. to me, magick has become an everyday commonplace thing. and that is preferable because using magick is like using a muscle, the more you excercise it, the better it works and the more powerful it gets. and you can't ever break out of prison if you don't try.

the magickian does have to alter their subconscious thoughts as well as their conscious ones. That takes a lot of effort, daily struggle with "the way things seem".

also, i think the defining of Satan is less fruitful than using the Satanic paradigm ( example of a world view ) to practice magick. personally, i think Satan is both matter and spirit, physical and idea, anti hero and villain. all gods are primal, Satan more than most perhaps. unfortunately (or fortunately) Satan has a certain persona that every tom, dick, and harry knows about.

And Satan is influenced by ordinary retards just like Satan influences them. that is why i set myself up as the high priest for the Cult of Cthulhu. Cthulhu being very little known, yet still evil and kinda satanic - among many other things.

and according to chaos magic, the gods one invokes doesn't need a millennia old pedigree or to have been actually worshiped in prehistoric times. the idea of the god inspires US individually to work the magick. The magick is in you, however a framework or structure is needed to support the reality we create for ourselves. gods and goddesses are the pillars of our "imaginary world". and just because it's imaginary doesn't mean it isn't real...

Hail to you, my horror brothers and sisters... Darrick David Dishaw
High Priest, Cult of Cthulhu

kpropain
02-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by darrick
Greetings

a couple of my own thoughts... i think the idea of magick actually affecting change is sacred, but the freeing oneself from the constraints of reality is not. there is nothing sacred about escaping from prison; it is something that simply must be attempted over and over again. to me, magick has become an everyday commonplace thing. and that is preferable because using magick is like using a muscle, the more you excercise it, the better it works and the more powerful it gets. and you can't ever break out of prison if you don't try.

the magickian does have to alter their subconscious thoughts as well as their conscious ones. That takes a lot of effort, daily struggle with "the way things seem".

also, i think the defining of Satan is less fruitful than using the Satanic paradigm ( example of a world view ) to practice magick. personally, i think Satan is both matter and spirit, physical and idea, anti hero and villain. all gods are primal, Satan more than most perhaps. unfortunately (or fortunately) Satan has a certain persona that every tom, dick, and harry knows about.

And Satan is influenced by ordinary retards just like Satan influences them. that is why i set myself up as the high priest for the Cult of Cthulhu. Cthulhu being very little known, yet still evil and kinda satanic - among many other things.

and according to chaos magic, the gods one invokes doesn't need a millennia old pedigree or to have been actually worshiped in prehistoric times. the idea of the god inspires US individually to work the magick. The magick is in you, however a framework or structure is needed to support the reality we create for ourselves. gods and goddesses are the pillars of our "imaginary world". and just because it's imaginary doesn't mean it isn't real...

MisterSadistro
02-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Look at me ! Look at me ! I'm soooooooo ev-il !
http://www.getbubbateeth.com/Pacifiers/Pacifier_Lil_Devil_Solo.jpg
CK

mothermold
02-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by darrick
Greetings

did you go off your meds or something?here's a suggestion,stop trying to conjur demons or whatever and try gettin a little ass.you'll thank me!:confused:

Sedated_replica
02-09-2005, 12:56 AM
Dude, does this guy really think he's in a Cult? Thats some fucked up shit.

urgeok
02-09-2005, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
Dude, does this guy really think he's in a Cult? Thats some fucked up shit.

no its not that interesting .. just someone who spent a little too much time playing dungeons and dragons

Vodstok
02-09-2005, 04:00 AM
Hey, his initials are ddd.... Mine are DJD. I feel like i got screwed somewhere. Mine should be DDD. DDDs are someof my favorite things....