PDA

View Full Version : ok who is the coolest girl on here(note just adding newer people

NiKKiE
11-14-2003, 05:15 PM
so who do you think

NiKKiE
11-14-2003, 06:55 PM
if you voted for me tell me by pming me

NirvanaNole
11-14-2003, 07:08 PM
No idea what Blue Angel looks like. Guess I'll vote between the other three.

NirvanaNole
11-14-2003, 07:13 PM
Well, shit, I read the title wrong. I thought it was another "who is the hottest" poll. I didn't realize it was just who is the coolest. Oh well, my vote would have been the same regardless.

bellamorte
11-14-2003, 07:30 PM
What about me? :(

Oh thats ok... I don't mind... :p

NiKKiE
11-14-2003, 07:38 PM
your way to cool i knew i would loose lol

bellamorte
11-14-2003, 07:42 PM
Awww Thanks! :D

Your cool too! :)

avenger00soul
11-14-2003, 07:44 PM
Don't wanna step on anyone's toes, so you're all cool in my book.:D

ShamSham04
11-14-2003, 08:16 PM
The fact that blue angel's name is on that list makes me want to throw a baseball into my computer screen. She's a lying freak.

Anyway, it's pretty pathetic that a poll like this was made. Yeah, some people on here sound cool, but it's not a challenge. So in other words, NiKKiE, this poll was very childish, which is pretty sad considering you're in your twenties.

FreddyFan
11-14-2003, 10:20 PM
I did vote for Nikkie but I think each and every one of those girl's are cool.:)

NirvanaNole
11-14-2003, 11:04 PM
Lord Sham, what crawled up your ass? It is a harmless poll. I doubt anyone on the list would take it seriously. Calling NiKKiE childish is a tad extreme on your part. If you think a poll is as bad as you made it out to be, just ignore the thread. There is not a good reason to bash the girl. It is not like she started a poll to insult the others listed in it.

On another note, I'm surprised a 14-year old can write as well as you do; especially one from this state. ;)

My faith in public education has been restored. Then again, you probably go to a private school in Birmingham lol.

NiKKiE
11-15-2003, 03:58 AM
Sham Sham i guess i was right when i called you a child and someone did vote for blue angel so i guess not everyone hates her and you have no right to call me a child ok i didn't do the who's hott thing no offence to black rabbit he is major cool so lay off me ok damn it!!!

Killer Clown#1
11-15-2003, 05:00 AM
You forgot Ritualistic. But all you guys are cool:)

NiKKiE
11-15-2003, 07:31 AM
yea i know but all i picked were the newer girls

ShamSham04
11-15-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by NirvanaNole
Lord Sham, what crawled up your ass? It is a harmless poll. I doubt anyone on the list would take it seriously. Calling NiKKiE childish is a tad extreme on your part. If you think a poll is as bad as you made it out to be, just ignore the thread. There is not a good reason to bash the girl. It is not like she started a poll to insult the others listed in it.

On another note, I'm surprised a 14-year old can write as well as you do; especially one from this state. ;)

My faith in public education has been restored. Then again, you probably go to a private school in Birmingham lol.

I still stand by my opinion on this thread. What is its purpose? To raise someone's self esteem? The poll would be okay if NiKKiE was like ten years old, but she's not - she's twenty. And I'm not calling HER childish, I'm calling this thread that SHE made childish. There's a huge difference.

And to add, how the hell would we know who's the coolest when all of these people are some of the newest members? See, it's dumb.

I just wanted to get my opinion out.

Oh, and thanks for the comment on my grammar, I guess. :p

josh
11-15-2003, 09:24 AM
dont worry about it ok you flamer

ShamSham04
11-15-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by NiKKiE
Sham Sham i guess i was right when i called you a child and someone did vote for blue angel so i guess not everyone hates her and you have no right to call me a child ok i didn't do the who's hott thing no offence to black rabbit he is major cool so lay off me ok damn it!!!

Yes, I am a child. Christ, I'm only 14. What do expect? But just because I am young does not mean that my opinions and actions are childish.

And about someone voting for blue angel, it was probably blue angel herself that voted. That's how lame she is, and I stand by it.

And as said in my last post, I didn't call YOU a child, I called this thread that YOU made childish. Huge difference sweetie.

ShamSham04
11-15-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by josh
dont worry about it ok you flamer

I'm not worried about anything. :)

josh
11-15-2003, 10:17 AM
actually i voted for blue angel

josh
11-15-2003, 10:20 AM
who did you vote for i mean you have to know that one person voted for blue angel there for you have to vote to see the resolts so who did you vote for

ShamSham04
11-15-2003, 10:24 AM
actually i voted for blue angel

http://mysmilies.creativesell.net/contrib/ruinkai/biglaugha.gif How old did she tell you she was? 20? 13? 17? Haha. Oh, and ask her if her sister is still seeing her ex-boyfriend.

Yeah, I'll shut up now. http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/otn/realhappy/mhihi.gif

ShamSham04
11-15-2003, 10:26 AM
who did you vote for i mean you have to know that one person voted for blue angel there for you have to vote to see the resolts so who did you vote for

I never voted. Read NiKKiE's last post. It says that someone voted for her.

avenger00soul
11-15-2003, 10:33 AM
Just for the record, you can see the poll results if you don't log in.:)

"Can't we all just get along?"

ChaoticMinister
11-15-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
"Can't we all just get along?"

These sorts of posts are a little... Ahem... Ridiculous...

*Sigh*

*FADE OUT*

avenger00soul
11-15-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by ChaoticMinister
These sorts of posts are a little... Ahem... Ridiculous...

*Sigh*

*FADE OUT*

You're talking about this entire thread, right? I was just wondering cuz you quoted me and I was feeling a little threatened.:)

NirvanaNole
11-15-2003, 04:23 PM
Sham,

"I still stand by my opinion on this thread. What is its purpose?"

If we worried about the purpose behind most of the threads on this board, there wouldn't be many meaningful threads. ;)

"To raise someone's self esteem?"

I hope that wasn't her intention. If it was, she has more problems than either of us could imagine. I assumed it was just a joking thread in good intentions; I could be wrong, though. That was my impression from NiKKiE's thread.

"The poll would be okay if NiKKiE was like ten years old, but she's not - she's twenty."

Sham, if we went with assessing posters ages to their posts, you'd be one of the oldest here, and many older posters would rank as being seven. ;)

"And I'm not calling HER childish, I'm calling this thread that SHE made childish. There's a huge difference."

Oh my, lets not get into semantics. You damn well know your reply would give most the impression she was childish, not just her individual post. I could stalk all your replies and rip them down post-by-post as childish when you cross a certain line, but that would be out of line IMO. If a poster has a history, even a short one, of not acting childish, just ignore that poster's one childish post, according to you, and let it pass. There is no reason to call out a good poster for one post you consider childish. At least I think that way. To each his own, though.

"And to add, how the hell would we know who's the coolest when all of these people are some of the newest members? See, it's dumb."

We're not conducting a scientific poll regarding how the world has evolved. You need to let little things go sometimes. If you wanted to break down every post on this site for its intellectual contribution to the world, many would never pass that test. ;)

"I just wanted to get my opinion out."

That's fine, but you'll also get the negative reaction that comes with them.

"Oh, and thanks for the comment on my grammar, I guess. "

You've read this site. That was an honest compliment. No sarcastic hidden crack, I promise. I was impressed a 14-year old could write that well.

Good day, Sham. Please don't fight with Josh. That is like entering a shooting contest when the other contest has blanks in his gun. :D

NiKKiE
11-15-2003, 04:31 PM
ok you know what this thread is a waist of time but so is this forum i read all this shit like the christmas thread ok and you guys are cleary all bitches and ass holes ok i am finished here tell avenger00soul i said good bye got it

NirvanaNole
11-15-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by NiKKiE
ok you know what this thread is a waist of time but so is this forum i read all this shit like the christmas thread ok and you guys are cleary all bitches and ass holes ok i am finished here tell avenger00soul i said good bye got it

Huh? Did you read most of the replies in this thread? They all backed you and told Sham to lay off. I have no idea what you read, but you didn't read the replies right. Telling Sham to lay off you is BACKING YOU UP!

Confused....:confused:

big black
11-15-2003, 04:43 PM
okay, okay.
I talked to Blue Angel. And you know what...she is josh. I tihnk she has a bunch of accounts. He or she, I don't know.
Umm, I'm new...bye...forever and ever!

Killer Clown#1
11-15-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by big black
okay, okay.
I talked to Blue Angel. And you know what...she is josh. I tihnk she has a bunch of accounts. He or she, I don't know.
Umm, I'm new...bye...forever and ever! :eek: sum bitch

NiKKiE
11-15-2003, 05:09 PM
HEY JUST FOR THE RECORD BEFORE YOU ALL START THINKING I'M BLUE ANGEL I'M NOT SO DONT SAY I AM JOSH HAS TO BE BECAUSE THE GUY IS EATHER A FAKE OR SOMETHING HIS PIC IS ON GOOGLE SO MAYBE HE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE THT CREEPY HUH

NirvanaNole
11-15-2003, 05:25 PM
Sham,

After reading all the replies since my post, I'm sorry. I take back any defense I offered for certain people in this thread.

meetthecreeper
11-15-2003, 05:57 PM
Man I think its time to sharpen my straight razor.

ShamSham04
11-15-2003, 06:49 PM
I love being right about stuff. :D

FreddyFan
11-15-2003, 09:55 PM
Nikkie, your not serious about leaving horror.com are you?

NirvanaNole
11-15-2003, 11:37 PM
FreddyFan,

Nikkie=Josh

Juggalette_Jen
11-16-2003, 04:11 PM
come on guys...wheres jens votes?...I need sum lovin too:(

Arioch
11-16-2003, 05:11 PM
come on guys, a popularity contest? dont you girls get enough attention?

Dyvim Tyvar
11-16-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
come on guys, a popularity contest? dont you girls get enough attention?

Fuckin A right !!!!!!

vera-icon
11-17-2003, 07:52 PM
i don't know many people on here, but if she was on the list i would've voted for Ritualistic cuz i think she's pretty cool! :D

Arioch
11-17-2003, 08:24 PM
yes i must agree Ritualistic kicks ass and keeps it drama free.

Dyvim Tyvar
11-18-2003, 03:52 PM
Drama Free=Kick Ass. so yeah i will have to say ritualistic also because the whole idea of having a contest to see who is the coolest just aint that cool... lol

nightbreed
11-25-2003, 11:01 AM
is without a doubt ritualistic. Shes a chiller and has the horror knowlege to back her shit up. If there was prom at horror.com it would for sure be Avenger and Ritualistic as king and queen. yeah that was pretty lame i know, but those fools are the shit.

avenger00soul
11-25-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by nightbreed
is without a doubt ritualistic. Shes a chiller and has the horror knowlege to back her shit up. If there was prom at horror.com it would for sure be Avenger and Ritualistic as king and queen. yeah that was pretty lame i know, but those fools are the shit.

Hahaha. You have made my day Nightbreed.:D

teenagezombie
11-25-2003, 05:43 PM
personaly i dont know any of u ppl so im not gonna say anything abt whos kool or not. but i do believe im the koolest; mainly because im a concedied, self-indulgent bitch :p

ShamSham04
11-25-2003, 06:41 PM
Oh god, people are still posting in this thread...http://smilies.crowd9.com/contrib/blackeye/2gunsfiring_v1.gif

Oh gosh! I just did! Damnit.

Hannibelle
12-12-2003, 03:59 PM
Does it count

Aasiyan
12-13-2003, 08:06 AM
Lets all just get along........:rolleyes: