PDA

View Full Version : I love American gun laws

barbra
02-02-2005, 08:43 PM
if zombies took over, would you be ready? How many people can shoot a gun? How accurate would you be? Do you think you could Shaun of the Dead it all the way to sanctuary? Would there be sanctuary or would goverment officials learn from movies? In my house we have ten or more guns. I also live out in the middle of no-where and I ALSO have more windows than walls. I doubt that we have enough amo to take out our entire county but we could damn well try! It could be fun shooting my mother in the face. I might have to have an old yeller moment with my siblings. We have a boat, maybe that would be our savinf grace. It worked in day of the dead but not in the remade dawn of the dead. There is a lot to think about. I dream about it sometimes but in my dreams I never have a gun and Im never fighting them off. Im always unarmed and hiding and being found around ever corner by a canabilistic dead dude that sometimes introduces it self as generic black zombie number 2-a. OTC sleeping pills should work right or not be sold at all.

Sedated_replica
02-02-2005, 08:50 PM
You are the sickest....craziest.... mother fucker ....

Stay in the middle of no where

barbra
02-02-2005, 09:01 PM
BEHOLD! The Power of a search engine
http://www.13.waisays.com/zombie.htm

barbra
02-02-2005, 09:03 PM
Im sure this has been seen by all but Im a noob and what do *I* know...?
http://kevan.org/proce55ing/zombies/

Sedated_replica
02-02-2005, 09:08 PM
You would wanna shoot your mom in the face?

Dude, get some help. Seriously. Zombie's aren't real, they'll never be real.

barbra
02-02-2005, 09:18 PM
I don't want to shoot my mom in the face. I want to shoot my zombie mom in the face. How am I suppose to keep a grown zombie woman in fresh flesh with the entire world becoming zombies? She wouldn't be happy, I wouldn't be happy, frankly she would smell the place up. Its just like in old yeller or the yearling. Didn't you watch Bambi as a child. You SHOULD understand.

Sedated_replica
02-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by barbra
I don't want to shoot my mom in the face. I want to shoot my zombie mom in the face. How am I suppose to keep a grown zombie woman in fresh flesh with the entire world becoming zombies? She wouldn't be happy, I wouldn't be happy, frankly she would smell the place up. Its just like in old yeller or the yearling. Didn't you watch Bambi as a child. You SHOULD understand.

Why are you thinking about this crap?

And no I don't understand

barbra
02-02-2005, 09:51 PM
honestly it gets the creative juices flowing, but really its fun to think about from time to time. You should watch bambi next time instead of house by the cemetery and then you'll understand that although it may hurt, sometimes mothers die. It wont seem fair but that's life coming full circle. You should maybe read stranger in a strange land and get a different prespective of death. Anyways its all for shits and giggles really. Keep your mind open to the possiblilitys and you might come up with a really cool story or a kick ass costume.

barbra
02-02-2005, 09:55 PM
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2004/february/OGRISH-dot-com-pic-def-mono5.jpg

I'll keep it confined

Sedated_replica
02-02-2005, 09:59 PM
honestly it gets the creative juices flowing, but really its fun to think about from time to time. You should watch bambi next time instead of house by the cemetery and then you'll understand that although it may hurt, sometimes mothers die. It wont seem fair but that's life coming full circle. You should maybe read stranger in a strange land and get a different prespective of death. Anyways its all for shits and giggles really. Keep your mind open to the possiblilitys and you might come up with a really cool story or a kick ass costume.

Well, why post a picture of a dead body?

and maybe you could come up with a good story, but costume?

Sorry, I'm just as creative as the next man/women. But a logical creativity and.... I don't read books

barbra
02-02-2005, 10:05 PM
when I heard about the zombie baby in the remake I started thinking that it could happen. A pegnant lady could very easily be bitten. Thats easy prey. So I thought about it and what I came up with for this last halloween was a pregnant lady eating her fetus from her womb. it was really easy to make super cheap and it all came from brain storming the "what-ifs" of zombies. And the dead body was one of ed gein's victums. I was reading (I read) and Im obviously bored and there you have. cool now? Not still scared of a little zombie mommy slaughter are you. Think back to your childhood, its 1985 andgi joe has just introduced you to sgt slaughter. its okay, the waters fine. make beleave is the best and knowing is half the battle.

Sedated_replica
02-02-2005, 10:10 PM
when I heard about the zombie baby in the remake I started thinking that it could happen. A pegnant lady could very easily be bitten. Thats easy prey. So I thought about it and what I came up with for this last halloween was a pregnant lady eating her fetus from her womb. it was really easy to make super cheap and it all came from brain storming the "what-ifs" of zombies. And the dead body was one of ed gein's victums. I was reading (I read) and Im obviously bored and there you have. cool now? Not still scared of a little zombie mommy slaughter are you. Think back to your childhood, its 1985 andgi joe has just introduced you to sgt slaughter. its okay, the waters fine. make beleave is the best and knowing is half the battle.

What? Huh?

I think you're posting on the wrong forum.

Goto www.needhelp.com

barbra
02-02-2005, 10:15 PM
that was really witty.
anyways, prespective is 99.9% of reality and in my reality, death is healthy. if you can't see humor in death then why do you watch horror movies? its all realitive.

Sedated_replica
02-02-2005, 10:26 PM
that was really witty.
anyways, prespective is 99.9% of reality and in my reality, death is healthy. if you can't see humor in death then why do you watch horror movies? its all realitive.

Real death isn't funny.

When people die in horror movies, I don't laugh (do you?)
Unless its a Horror Comedy and they're is a blatant line and difference.

I don't view pictures of dead bodies. It makes me feel sick (like most normal people)

There is heathly ways of being creative than death.

barbra
02-02-2005, 10:34 PM
I laugh when people die in horror movies all the time. they usually die in silly pointless ways and some times the lack of taste in a death scene is enough to make me giggle uncontrolably. Real death is natural and its not funny, but its not sad either. You shouldn't take things so seriously, you know silly things like horror movies. Real gore makes me throw up. Fake gore is for shits and giggles. ITS FAKE! Remeber that. Its not some old fart with low self esteem getting her face broke into ten peices and then sown back together or a younge girl getting her nipple removed for nice tits. That picture at the top of the thread is history. Edward Gein. HE was sick he removed women's vaginas for crying out loud. That man had issues. Me, I just have too much time on my hands, as do you. Now if we are going to go back and forth here lets at least make it interesting. Stop calling me crazy and make some valid points.

Sedated_replica
02-02-2005, 10:47 PM
I laugh when people die in horror movies all the time. they usually die in silly pointless ways and some times the lack of taste in a death scene is enough to make me giggle uncontrolably. Real death is natural and its not funny, but its not sad either. You shouldn't take things so seriously, you know silly things like horror movies. Real gore makes me throw up. Fake gore is for shits and giggles. ITS FAKE! Remeber that. Its not some old fart with low self esteem getting her face broke into ten peices and then sown back together or a younge girl getting her nipple removed for nice tits. That picture at the top of the thread is history. Edward Gein. HE was sick he removed women's vaginas for crying out loud. That man had issues. Me, I just have too much time on my hands, as do you. Now if we are going to go back and forth here lets at least make it interesting. Stop calling me crazy and make some valid points.

Forget it.... If I made a million valid points, you couldn't even see one of them.

I still don't understand the meaning of the picture besides your bored. Which isn't a valid point.

So heres a meaning picture.... I'm tired of talking about nothing

barbra
02-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica

I still don't understand the meaning of the picture besides your bored. Which isn't a valid point.

so like yeah, I kinda stated that already, anyhow, you started it

MisterSadistro
02-03-2005, 12:46 AM
Is it just my imagination or do Sedated and barbra have a crush thing going on here ? There seems to be a lot of threads lately with them mixing it up :D
yah, yah, f you too Sedated LOL
CK

jay o2 waster
02-03-2005, 12:53 AM
if zombies took over, would you be ready? How many people can shoot a gun? How accurate would you be? Do you think you could Shaun of the Dead it all the way to sanctuary? Would there be sanctuary or would goverment officials learn from movies? In my house we have ten or more guns. I also live out in the middle of no-where and I ALSO have more windows than walls. I doubt that we have enough amo to take out our entire county but we could damn well try! It could be fun shooting my mother in the face. I might have to have an old yeller moment with my siblings. We have a boat, maybe that would be our savinf grace. It worked in day of the dead but not in the remade dawn of the dead. There is a lot to think about. I dream about it sometimes but in my dreams I never have a gun and Im never fighting them off. Im always unarmed and hiding and being found around ever corner by a canabilistic dead dude that sometimes introduces it self as generic black zombie number 2-a. OTC sleeping pills should work right or not be sold at all.
i thinknjk thasts wee can l eav e thhe pickturjs of bernice wworden oujt of thiss friendss

meetthecreeper
02-03-2005, 09:46 AM
Barbra makes perfect sense to me. I dont really have the time to get into a discussion about life and death. But I dont look as the death of this body being any different than the death of anyother body that my spirit may have occupied.

I actually find dying quite humorous in some aspects, sad in others.

And I look at pictures and read books and such about dead folks and dead things all the time. Does this make me a sick individual, or twisted, maybe in some minds.

And guns, I have lots of guns, I too live in the middle of nowhere, look what one guy with a rifle did in Maryland, put the whole state on its ear.

You can run but you will die tired. 50 BMG Armalite AR50

AUSTIN316426808
02-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Three Words.......

Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Rightey Then

Iniquity
02-03-2005, 11:41 AM
Guns dont kill people.
Bullets kill people.
Guns just make them go reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly fast!

Vodstok
02-03-2005, 11:43 AM
Bullets dont even do it. The gaping hole they leave behind usually kills....

urgeok
02-03-2005, 12:01 PM
everone dies from the same thing... lack of oxygen in the brain.

except for people who completely explode - vaporize

Vodstok
02-03-2005, 12:07 PM
I know some people who lack oxygen to their brain, yet somehow persist. i would not give them the credit to call them "zombies"

AUSTIN316426808
02-03-2005, 12:16 PM
aren't zombies real?

not like Night of the Living Dead real, I heard something about that awhile ago something happens to the brain and they are re-animated momentarily.

barbra
02-03-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
aren't zombies real?

not like Night of the Living Dead real, I heard something about that awhile ago something happens to the brain and they are re-animated momentarily.
http://www.13.waisays.com/zombie.htm

Death By Jell-O
02-03-2005, 01:09 PM
(Insert Clever Reply Here)

Can't think long enough to make a valid entry, but if I do, I'll post again......

Tat2
02-03-2005, 01:30 PM
I have several weapons, and usually have a few close at hand wherever I happen to be.

My favorites: Chi-com Ak47 7.62X39, Mossberg 12 ga. shotgun w/ 8 shot extension, pistol grip and forearm vertical grip, Colt Combat Commander series 70 .45 cal. Walther PPK/S .380 Auto.
Cobray M-11/9.

Angra
02-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Barbra, you sound like someone born in 1992 and not 1982. And even that comparison is an insult to the 1992 generation....

:rolleyes:

urgeok
02-03-2005, 01:57 PM
i hate guns.
fucking hate them

EXTR3MIST
02-03-2005, 02:40 PM
All a gun does is focus an explosion in one direction.

Good luck with shooting your momma in the face, Barb - be sure to use a dum-dum bullet and open the back of her head right up.

I agree with laughing at the spectacle of death if you feel like it. Many people, and particularly many horror movie fans I've noticed, have a rather unhealthily uptight stance on the subject - as if by watching so many fantasy (and possibly real, all you mondo fans) deaths on screen makes them understand how terrible it all is more than the uninformed masses who just walk around oblivious, watching Home Alone and the like.

I've been through that stage myself, and I used to hate it when someone would giggle through an "important" death scene.

Guess we're all getting older!

Gren the cake
02-03-2005, 02:45 PM
cant fight? buy a gun! :cool:

anyway, i was watching 2004 DOTD, i kept complaining about how shit, if everybody gonna turn into a zombie, why not just enjoy it?? its not like here was really any suffering involved.. and even if there was ur mindless!!

also, i kept wondering why they wouldnt just burn the zombies they killed and throw them into the herd of zombies (outside of the mall)

urgeok
02-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Gren the cake
cant fight? buy a gun! :cool:

anyway, i was watching 2004 DOTD, i kept complaining about how shit, if everybody gonna turn into a zombie, why not just enjoy it?? its not like here was really any suffering involved.. and even if there was ur mindless!!

also, i kept wondering why they wouldnt just burn the zombies they killed and throw them into the herd of zombies (outside of the mall)

true .. i guess the stench of burning flesh is worse than rotting flesh ... although i dont remember anyone in any of the movies complaining about the zombies being stinky

EXTR3MIST
02-03-2005, 02:51 PM
Good point - perhaps Romero should start a new trilogy: Stench of the Dead, Reek of the Dead and Christ-What's-
That-Fucking-Smell of the Dead.

barbra
02-03-2005, 02:56 PM
rotting body's with their fluids still inside. You have to think of a real life corpse, and how blood really smells. You know that saying that when you die you lose all your lower functions and your body purges itself? Its not always true but it does happen. I would imagine also that your stool, over time would losen and be released. Do you think zombies have control of their bum hole? I would imagine that if a zombie was near you and you weren't around a lot of them you would more than likely smell them when they entered a room. I think smell is an important detail. It would add to the fear factor too I think, for the characters anyways. People should make movies like that lush hemingway wrote stories.

urgeok
02-03-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by EXTR3MIST
Good point - perhaps Romero should start a new trilogy: Stench of the Dead, Reek of the Dead and Christ-What's-
That-Fucking-Smell of the Dead.

it would kind of kill the 'sneaking up on you' suspense in the films wouldnt it.

'I smell dead people ... they dont even know they smell'

EXTR3MIST
02-03-2005, 03:05 PM
I would imagine also that your stool, over time would losen and be released

But where would I sit then?

You're fast becoming indispensable to this board.