View Full Version : New Story: Justice

Vodstok
02-02-2005, 07:29 AM
Find out what happens when you underestimate the power of Greek Mythology:

http://scaredyet.net/lit/justice.aspx

let me know what you think :)

The_Return
02-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Id say this is my favorite of yours so far! Keep up the good work!

Vodstok
02-03-2005, 05:20 AM
Thanks Vamp.

I wish Stingy Jack would stop by, or even pbenvin. I dont want to give the impression that no one else's opinion counts (they do, a great deal in fact :)), i just have this nagging feeling that there is something that could be improved...

But if not, maybe I'm better than i thought :)

Vodstok
05-20-2005, 05:32 AM
bump

Lady Mary
05-20-2005, 11:22 AM
PHEW! Just read that one! Man, you do have a great imagination buddy! Great work! You may write short stories but you sure put everything to it's point!

Take this as a compliment.....

One of my favorite short story tellers is Clive Barker.... if you had your stuff put out for the public to see ( besides we forumers) you could give Clive a run for his money!!!

So far, what I've read of your work... they are definitely short film material... even feature film... one can do wonders!!!

The Lady Mary

Vodstok
05-20-2005, 11:35 AM
Thank you. :)

My wife suggested that i throw in some backstory for Landon so that the reader can hate him more. I agree, i just havent gotten off my ass to do so yet. :)

Have you posted any of your stuff? I usually stray away from other independant stuff as to avoid accidentally ripping off ideas, but i figure one good turn deserves another, and you fdid take the time to read my stuff :)

Oh, and i've never actually read any Clive Barker stuff, but his game (Undying) scared the piss out of me, and having seen him in interviews, i have a great deal of respect for him. good compliment, i thank you again :D

Vodstok
06-06-2005, 07:41 AM
figured id bump it again

newb
06-06-2005, 09:33 AM
gonna have to give this a read when i get home.

Vodstok
06-09-2005, 04:00 AM
So... What did you think?

If i ever get off my ass, it's going to gain a little bit of length. I need to explain how Roger and Landon ended up where they are. And Landon isnt quite as big a prick as i would like him to be.