PDA

View Full Version : hhhhhh

moondogone
02-01-2005, 05:24 AM
and in the death as the last few ccorpses lay rotting in the slimy thoroughfare:confused:

MisterSadistro
02-01-2005, 05:32 AM
Damn ! I was just about to say that !
CK

newb
02-01-2005, 05:34 AM
http://www.p0stwh0res.com/images/wtf.jpg

urgeok
02-01-2005, 05:37 AM
just another act of calculated randomness

newb
02-01-2005, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
just another act of calculated randomness

That just can't be....not in the General forum. This forum is strictly regulated.

kpropain
02-01-2005, 05:48 AM

Hate_Breeder
02-01-2005, 06:24 AM
here!

FairyKorpes
02-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Who smells like wet dog ass?

massacre man
02-01-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by FairyKorpes
Who smells like wet dog ass? sorry

furballothrills
02-01-2005, 04:58 PM
take a shower!

furballothrills
02-01-2005, 05:54 PM
not usually, but that's a bad pic.

friday13thfan
02-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by furballothrills
not usually, but that's a bad pic.

if amk sees it it most likely will be deleted

Sedated_replica
02-01-2005, 07:44 PM
You watch fucking horror movies!

The STE
02-01-2005, 07:45 PM
graphic male nullification pics:
http://www.elvistazo.com.ar/link.php?id=8545

NSFW

Marroe
02-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by The STE
graphic male nullification pics:
http://www.elvistazo.com.ar/link.php?id=8545

NSFW :eek:

Why did I even look at that?

FairyKorpes
02-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
You watch fucking horror movies!

There was a thread about that pic and the suggestion of it. Watching horror movies has nothing to do with it.

Sedated_replica
02-01-2005, 08:50 PM
People act like I fuckin' beat the chick up. I found that pic on another forum. I hate it when people post stupid pictures. Thats my response.

I knew this would happen. All I'm sayin is people get all butt hurt about a picture (I don't know if its real). When we can watch people get they're head cut off, girls getting raped, and about every violent thing, you can think of. but one picture gets people angry?........... fuck that

Might as well delete it

Gren the cake
02-02-2005, 02:08 AM
why would ANYONE do that to his wiener.

AUSTIN316426808
02-02-2005, 02:22 AM
People act like I fuckin' beat the chick up. I found that pic on another forum. I hate it when people post stupid pictures. Thats my response.

I knew this would happen. All I'm sayin is people get all butt hurt about a picture (I don't know if its real). When we can watch people get they're head cut off, girls getting raped, and about every violent thing, you can think of. but one picture gets people angry?........... fuck that

Might as well delete it

when you watch those things in horror films it's not real, and a woman getting beat up or raped is not the reason people watch horror movies I'm sure besides a few select retards no one gets excited over those scenes. and does it really matter if it's real or not either way it's a beaten up woman.

urgeok
02-02-2005, 02:35 AM

Might as well delete it

its the mentality of the picture that is disturbing ..
making a joke out of a very real, very bad situation.

I have begun to realize that young people dont understand the gravity of it because they havent been exposed to it (i hope) but when you get my age you see it all the time .. and its always shocking. believe it or not there are a large percent of our population that thinks the way you solve a conflict is by punching your wife/gf in the face. And as most murdered women are killed by their spouses .. it often leads to more than just hitting.

we all know what we see in the movies is fake ... even then though i get repulsed by anything too real which is why i prefer my horror to be fantastical .. i'll take the alien/demon monster over the human monster anyday..

Vodstok
02-02-2005, 04:13 AM
I know people who have been victims of some pretty awful shit. Try watching the Crow with a rape victim. it isnt a good time.

allmykids
02-02-2005, 05:06 AM
Fuck you

This is your warning!! Don't ever post that picture again. It has nothing to do with horror and is in VERY BAD TASTE!! You will be banned if you post it again.

Sedated_replica
02-02-2005, 12:26 PM
I should have known this would happen. Alright, I went too far.

I didn't make the picture, I didn't even find the picture! My girlfriend did. The picture doesn't say "I beat my wife, its fun kids!".

If I insulted anyone, I'm sorry. Sometimes edgy things are funny and sometimes they're too much. Maybe I'm too jaded and nothing shocks me anymore.

This is what I get for posting a crappy picture. Don't worry I'll never post another one. I don't wanna be the "Dick pic poster".

Sorry again, just a bad idea

allmykids
02-02-2005, 02:17 PM
I should have known this would happen. Alright, I went too far.

I didn't make the picture, I didn't even find the picture! My girlfriend did. The picture doesn't say "I beat my wife, its fun kids!".

If I insulted anyone, I'm sorry. Sometimes edgy things are funny and sometimes they're too much. Maybe I'm too jaded and nothing shocks me anymore.

This is what I get for posting a crappy picture. Don't worry I'll never post another one. I don't wanna be the "Dick pic poster".

Sorry again, just a bad idea

Thank You!! :D I have no problem with you but that pic has been posted by others, and Myself along with many others feel it gives off the message that beating a women is ok. I'm glad you understand!!

Arioch
02-02-2005, 05:08 PM
We've been down this road before.....

massacre man
02-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
We've been down this road before..... this time it's rush hour *in annoying voice* UH-OH

urgeok
02-02-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
We've been down this road before.....

yeah, but this is the first time someone had the good graces to apologize

allmykids
02-03-2005, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
yeah, but this is the first time someone had the good graces to apologize

I also was impressed with him.