PDA

View Full Version : Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter

avenger00soul
11-14-2003, 10:27 AM
Has anyone seen this film? It's way before its time and I love it. Kronos almost reminds me of Vampire Hunter D. If you like Hammer films or old vampire flicks, check it out.

Ritualistic
12-12-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Has anyone seen this film? It's way before its time and I love it. Kronos almost reminds me of Vampire Hunter D. If you like Hammer films or old vampire flicks, check it out.

I bought this movie the other day at wal-mart in the bargain bin.. also got frankenstein and the monster from hell...

HappyCamper
12-13-2003, 08:47 AM
Without totally ruining it, what's the basic plot? and who stars in it?

meetthecreeper
12-14-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
I bought this movie the other day at wal-mart in the bargain bin.. also got frankenstein and the monster from hell...

I saw it in the bargain bin 2 at wallyworld, didnt get it bought Suicide Kings instead, is it any good? It looks cool maybe I will pick it up the next time Im in there.

avenger00soul
12-16-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
I saw it in the bargain bin 2 at wallyworld, didnt get it bought Suicide Kings instead, is it any good? It looks cool maybe I will pick it up the next time Im in there.

Good choice with Suicide Kings. But I really recommend this old Hammer flick too.

mictlan
12-18-2003, 07:52 AM
Good choice with Suicide Kings. But I really recommend this old Hammer flick too.

I second the recommendation. The first glimpse of a vampire lets you know you are in for something different. I try to avoid shopping at Wal-Mart but to pick this flick up would be worth it.

Dr.Kelvinstein
12-21-2003, 08:23 PM
The uncut version of this film is the only way to see Caroline Munroe's tits short of romancing her. And I'm pissed people found this in the discount bin because I paid 20 bucks for it on Amazon.

Ritualistic
12-28-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Dr.Kelvinstein
The uncut version of this film is the only way to see Caroline Munroe's tits short of romancing her. And I'm pissed people found this in the discount bin because I paid 20 bucks for it on Amazon.

just gotta shop around ;)

avenger00soul
12-28-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
just gotta shop around ;)

LOL. How true.

Ritualistic
12-28-2003, 04:57 PM
LOL. How true.

I do this because I have made the mistake of wanting a movie so bad I paid 20 bucks for it BUT later found it at another place for 10 bucks...

avenger00soul
12-28-2003, 05:05 PM
I'm a firm believer in bargain shopping too Ritualistic.

abbycomix
01-31-2004, 01:03 PM
I caught part of this last night on AMC, looked great! i'll have to rent to see the full version. I loved the way everything looked and the ultra dramatic music plus i thought Horst Janson and Shane Briant were hot!Shane Briant looked kind of like Ben Orr from The Cars.

Sam The Egg
01-31-2004, 08:48 PM
Suicide Kings = Walkens best stuff

Haven't seen that other one