PDA

View Full Version : waiting


MARK MYERS
01-30-2005, 09:39 AM
does anybody know when a decent horror is going to appear ive heard rumours of a new "SAW" movie. probally wont be anywhere near as good as original but just wanted to kno of this or any other great ones coming out

EXTR3MIST
01-30-2005, 09:46 AM
You enjoyed this?

I thought it was only saw-saw.

IDrinkYourBlood
01-30-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by MARK MYERS
probally wont be anywhere near as good as original The original was good?

And that was a terrible joke EXTR3MIST. "saw-saw" *sigh*

EXTR3MIST
01-30-2005, 09:58 AM
What about this one -

What do you call a woman with no mind?

IDrinkYourBlood
01-30-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by EXTR3MIST
What about this one -

What do you call a woman with no mind? what

EXTR3MIST
01-30-2005, 10:00 AM
Single!

LOL!

IDrinkYourBlood
01-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by EXTR3MIST
Single!

LOL! LOL awsome. ok i got one.
What do tell a women with two black eyes?

massacre man
01-30-2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
LOL awsome. ok i got one.
What do tell a women with two black eyes? hello?

EXTR3MIST
01-30-2005, 10:07 AM
I know this one... is it, "shut the fuck up, bitch!" or something like that?

EXTR3MIST
01-30-2005, 10:08 AM
"Don't ask me anymore questions?"

IDrinkYourBlood
01-30-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
What do tell a women with two black eyes? Nothing, you allready told her twice.

EXTR3MIST
01-30-2005, 10:09 AM
"I like your new eyeshadow?"

EXTR3MIST
01-30-2005, 10:09 AM
Ha ha!

That's it.

Sedated_replica
01-30-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by EXTR3MIST
You enjoyed this?

I thought it was only saw-saw.

.................. are you a writter for Jay Leno?

Marroe
01-30-2005, 09:06 PM
That 2 black eyes joke was actually kinda funny...................But I should be mad so here:mad:

IDrinkYourBlood
01-30-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
That 2 black eyes joke was actually kinda funny...................But I should be mad so here:mad: Oh shush, you liked it.....now go make me a sandwich.....or do i have to tell you twice.
hahaha

Marroe
01-30-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
Oh shush, you liked it.....now go make me a sandwich.....or do i have to tell you twice.
hahaha :( White or wheat, sir? Uh, or Ma'am.....was that cleared up or not, lol:confused:

IDrinkYourBlood
01-31-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
:( White or wheat, sir? Uh, or Ma'am.....was that cleared up or not, lol:confused: It was cleared up, and as for the bread, o my brothers, I changed my mind. I now want some eggy wags.

Marroe
01-31-2005, 07:43 PM
What the fuck is an eggy wag?

IDrinkYourBlood
01-31-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
What the fuck is an eggy wag? eggy wags....you know....they come from chickens....you can cook them several ways, o my brothers, such as scrambelled or fried or omlet style.
Alot of times i like to take eggy wags......AND SMASH THEM!!!!:D

Marroe
01-31-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
eggy wags....you know....they come from chickens....you can cook them several ways, o my brothers, such as scrambelled or fried or omlet style.
Alot of times i like to take eggy wags......AND SMASH THEM!!!!:D 12 smashed eggy wags coming up!!!!!!

IDrinkYourBlood
01-31-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
12 smashed eggy wags coming up!!!!!! I dont like eattin them after there smashed. I just do it for pure horrorshow. so make me a........ham and cheese omlet, and some toast with some jammy wam on it please.

Marroe
01-31-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
I dont like eattin them after there smashed. I just do it for pure horrorshow. so make me a........ham and cheese omlet, and some toast with some jammy wam on it please. psshhtt......I don't know how to cook:p I said I'd make you a sandwich, now your ass is gettin greedy.

IDrinkYourBlood
01-31-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
psshhtt......I don't know how to cook:p I said I'd make you a sandwich, now your ass is gettin greedy. your a sassy devochka arnt you, Well come with uncle Jay and I'll set you straight. Yes yes, come with uncle. We shall have a little bit of the ol in-out in-out.

Marroe
01-31-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
your a sassy devochka arnt you, Well come with uncle Jay and I'll set you straight. Yes yes, come with uncle. We shall have a little bit of the ol in-out in-out. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. c'mon then, we'll see who sets who strait.


*15 minutes later
Uncle Jay: how are those eggy ways my queen of the futon?
Marroe: Get back in there! I asked for scrammbled witn cheese! *smack*

IDrinkYourBlood
01-31-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. c'mon then, we'll see who sets who strait.


*15 minutes later
Uncle Jay: how are those eggy ways my queen of the futon?
Marroe: Get back in there! I asked for scrammbled witn cheese! *smack* hahahaha you, a queen?!?! hahaha im laughing to hard it hurts my gulliver. *sigh* haha but seriously though, get to work on them eggy wags. Its time to stop this rubbish thats comming out of your weepy devochka mind of yours.

Marroe
01-31-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
hahahaha you, a queen?!?! hahaha im laughing to hard it hurts my gulliver. *sigh* haha but seriously though, get to work on them eggy wags. Its time to stop this rubbish thats comming out of your weepy devochka mind of yours. I am now holding up the "WHATEVER" sign. I am going to bed now, and btw....I take my coffee with cream & sugar.



Ya might wanna get that gulliver thing checked out sweetie;)

DraculaInDallas
01-31-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. c'mon then, we'll see who sets who strait.


*15 minutes later
Uncle Jay: how are those eggy ways my queen of the futon?
Marroe: Get back in there! I asked for scrammbled witn cheese! *smack*

:confused: :confused: :mad:

IDrinkYourBlood
01-31-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
I am now holding up the "WHATEVER" sign. I am going to bed now, and btw....I take my coffee with cream & sugar.



Ya might wanna get that gulliver thing checked out sweetie;) Well then, you best be off to bed then. Its getting late for young lasses like you to be up. As for me im feeling a bit in the mood for some of the ol ultra-violant. So i be off then, be off to the streets, and o my brothers, i shall have a real horrorshow of a time. Maybe find a drunken ol geizer singin songs of his for-fathers going blurp blurp in between. Beat him up and steal whatever cutter he has on him. And fine, Ill make your coffe with cream and sugar.

EXTR3MIST
02-01-2005, 02:22 PM
now your ass is gettin greedy

Cor!

I got just the thing for that!

Marroe
02-01-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by EXTR3MIST
Cor!
Oh
I got just the thing for that! Oh, yeah?

Marroe
02-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by DraculaInDallas
:confused: :confused: :mad: Upset with me dracy butt?:(

IDrinkYourBlood
02-01-2005, 09:52 PM
I am so lost my brothers.

Marroe
02-01-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
I am so lost my brothers. I found you!:p

IDrinkYourBlood
02-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
I found you!:p o ha. ha. ha. n such. Your just a funny ptitsa arnt you.:rolleyes: