PDA

View Full Version : Ever wanted greatly to see a movie and you don't know why?

The STE
01-28-2005, 07:14 PM
Ever feel some great need to see a movie and you have no idea why? I'm in that situation now with a movie called Bright Future
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0007GADX6/qid=1106971796/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-7152531-2099953?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846
I can't even remember where I heard about it. The only reason I can think of that I'd want to see it is because of the director, but I didn't find out he was directing until after I'd been wanting to see it. (and don't anybody tell me anything about it, opinions or otherwise. I want to go in with a blank slate) I've been trying to get a copy of this forever, and the fact that it's being commercially released in the US is the best news I've heard all year. The second this is off the Coming Soon list, I'm sticking this at the top of my Netflix queue

but anyways, anybody else ever been like that with a movie?

juanhacko
01-28-2005, 08:00 PM
Three movies are in that category with me now--and one of them all I have to do is go watch it.

Motorcycle Diaries
Cold Creek Manor
The Legend of HellHouse

Hate_Breeder
01-28-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by juanhacko
Cold Creek Manor

Say No! To cold creek manor

Its a pretty bad one lol

urgeok
01-28-2005, 09:30 PM
cold creek manor is one of the few modern 'so bad it's good' movies.
well, at least i laughed pretty hard at one point (the snakes)

but yeah .. i can quite confidently say its one of the worst movies i've ever seen ..

i suggest everyone rent it ASAP

The_Return
01-29-2005, 06:34 AM
I really dont understand why everyone hates that....I didnt think it was an amazing movie or anything, but theres alot worse out there. I actually enjoyed it:)

IDrinkYourBlood
01-29-2005, 08:55 AM
Is Cold Creek Mannor the movie which the family move out of the city and what not, then theres that guy who works on there pool or whatever and one point they find teeth?

urgeok
01-29-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
Is Cold Creek Mannor the movie which the family move out of the city and what not, then theres that guy who works on there pool or whatever and one point they find teeth?

yeah .. and the snakes !!! HAW !

Angra
01-29-2005, 11:42 AM
Cold Creek Manor....... Hmmmm.............. I liked............................................. .......................... Dennis Quaid. :(

last bad move
01-29-2005, 01:44 PM
ok this is way off topic but i cant take it anymore. every once in a few threads the post go across the screen instead of going to the next line right away so instead of just reading the post i have to scroll forever

does anyone know why and if so is there a way i can change it

IDrinkYourBlood
01-29-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by urgeok
yeah .. and the snakes !!! HAW ! Yeah, I liked that movie, except for the snakes, just way to many and unblievable.

FairyKorpes
01-29-2005, 06:09 PM
No