PDA

View Full Version : Buy My vcr


jay o2 waster
01-24-2005, 12:33 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5746714361

Gren the cake
01-24-2005, 12:34 PM
sam gets a shoutout andi dont

:( and to think i was gona write my naem on my boobs, take a pic and send it to u

WEL U CAN FORGET THAT!!!

urgeok
01-24-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Gren the cake
sam gets a shoutout andi dont

:( and to think i was gona write my naem on my boobs, take a pic and send it to u

WEL U CAN FORGET THAT!!!


do you need the proper spelling for my name ?

:D

Gren the cake
01-24-2005, 12:37 PM
urgeok

i did that without looking is that correct???? :D

urgeok
01-24-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Gren the cake
urgeok

i did that without looking is that correct???? :D


sure .


Ik, i'll watch my email for the pics :)

Gren the cake
01-24-2005, 12:40 PM
ill put that on my list for all the shit i hafto do for urge ;)

urgeok
01-24-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Gren the cake
ill put that on my list for all the shit i hafto do for urge ;)

when you run out of ink for the list, i'll send you some new pens :)

jay o2 waster
01-24-2005, 12:44 PM
there fluff i ixed it

Gren the cake
01-24-2005, 12:44 PM
PSH,.. where are you 1994? its all on notepad on the puter

quite a large file, i might add.... (greedy fuckin bastard)

Sedated_replica
01-24-2005, 04:15 PM
Buy my used finger nail clipper

Gren the cake
01-24-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by jay o2 waster
there fluff i ixed it

^_^