PDA

View Full Version : I can't edit my gallery!

nine9
01-23-2005, 07:35 PM
WTF????????????

Seems you can't get rid of a pic once it is posted in there. That is so stupid! :rolleyes: That should be up to the individual if they want to change something.

bloodrayne
01-23-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by nine9
WTF????????????

Seems you can't get rid of a pic once it is posted in there. That is so stupid! :rolleyes: That should be up to the individual if they want to change something. You can cover it up with whatever you like, but you can't delete it.....Might I suggest some Travis Smith art?...lol...That's what I did in mine...Or how about some Luis Royo?...Giger?...heh :cool:

nine9
01-23-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
You can cover it up with whatever you like, but you can't delete it.....Might I suggest some Travis Smith art?...lol...That's what I did in mine...Or how about some Luis Royo?...Giger?...heh :cool:

I have no idea who you are talking about lol......I am a Van Gogh fan. Maybe I'll cover it up with pics of a guy I like a little/alot/ well............... :p

Just sick of those old pics

last bad move
01-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by nine9
WTF????????????

Seems you can't get rid of a pic once it is posted in there. That is so stupid! :rolleyes: That should be up to the individual if they want to change something. tell me about it i made my gallery when the whole nazi thing was going on so pretty much all there is are anti-nazi pics

newb
01-29-2005, 09:20 PM
Time for some nudie pics nine9.:D

bloodrayne
02-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by newb
Time for some nudie pics nine9.:D Hey...That sounds like a great idea Newb...So...When are you gonna post the nude pix?...Oh, you should maybe clear that with your wife first...lol :p