PDA

View Full Version : this is my pic! (mostly for Josh-Luv u!)

Juggalette_Jen
11-13-2003, 03:32 PM
this is me!

josh
11-13-2003, 03:40 PM
damn your hott

BLACK RABBIT
11-13-2003, 04:08 PM
yea right

FreddyFan
11-13-2003, 04:14 PM
two words. HELL YEAH!:D

NiKKiE
11-13-2003, 06:28 PM
hi nice pic

moonsorrow
11-13-2003, 11:10 PM
has josh been working undercover?

nightbreed
11-13-2003, 11:54 PM
its always been my firm belief that all those who claim the word "juggalo" or "juggalette" need to be gestapod into a mass grave and have lime poured on them. listen to some real music.

moonsorrow
11-14-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by nightbreed
its always been my firm belief that all those who claim the word "juggalo" or "juggalette" need to be gestapod into a mass grave and have lime poured on them. listen to some real music.

my thoughts exactley..didnt notice the name.

avenger00soul
11-14-2003, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by nightbreed

Haha, gotta agree. Love them as wrestlers, hate them as "musicians"

Juggalette_Jen
11-16-2003, 10:03 AM
icp is the shit and i obviously love them. they are great musicians. (thanks to all those who liked my pic!):)

MichaelMyers
11-16-2003, 11:05 AM
I'd hit it. :cool:

Arioch
11-16-2003, 03:36 PM

I was trying to find the words to express this thought but you did it beautifullly nightbreed. No one could've said it better lol

Arioch
11-16-2003, 03:43 PM
First of all let me say yes your pretty cute. But i dont know about these guys but the biggest thing that attracts me to women is selfconfidence, which your not exactly demonstrating by making this poll. I'd definately say your attractive enough to not need to poll a bunch of guys on the internet about it, just my $0.02.

Juggalette_Jen
11-16-2003, 03:48 PM
thank u so much, i am so flattered by that, but ur right. I dont really have a lot of self confidence because ppl like josh call me a fat bitch.

Arioch
11-16-2003, 03:56 PM
Yah i know how you feel, my whole life i was told id never be anything worth while. And i really didnt have anyone to build me up or restore that lost self-confidance so i can relate. But its what u do with those insults that really makes you who you are. You can focus on what those assholes think or you can prove them wrong. Use them to fuel your fire.
THere will always be people that try to drag you down because they feal bad about themselves just know that your better than that and theyll get theres in the end, when you prove them wrong.

Juggalette_Jen
11-16-2003, 03:58 PM
well said...I like u! lol:)

Arioch
11-16-2003, 04:09 PM
lol. just dont let anyone give you any shit.

Dyvim Tyvar
11-16-2003, 04:44 PM
Werd Juggalette Jen i feel ya on Icp and Twiztid ive been listening to them for a long long time. (musical geniuses) maybe not lol but they are still fun to listen to. And ya i agree wit Lord Arioch. There will always be people to bring you down, but i can tell you this lil tidbit (for what it is worth). I have seen beauty and believe you me it can surprise you where it comes from and self confidence No Matter What is always beautiful. The Point is FUCK EVERYONE ELSE if it makes you happy DO IT!!!!!

Arioch
11-16-2003, 04:56 PM
lol well let me introduce you guys to my nextdoor neighbor Dyvim;) He saw how cool this board was and had to join. Im sure his bro will be on shortly

Juggalette_Jen
11-16-2003, 04:56 PM
lol...thanks for backin me up on the icp thing....lol and thanks for the advice

Dyvim Tyvar
11-16-2003, 05:01 PM
HAH its nothing . but uhh i cant answer the whole whos hotter thing. i mean i have been subject to one too many situations involving trick questions like that lol and too many have blown up on me so sorry lol.

Juggalette_Jen
11-16-2003, 05:05 PM
what whose hotter thing..lol..i didnt ask anyone whos hotter than who...just how hot am i...lol

Malicious_Mirth
11-16-2003, 05:18 PM
werd to everyone... and jenn Icp owns

"every time i order a taco , you always wanna bite muthafacko"

Malicious_Mirth
11-16-2003, 05:38 PM
well jenn

i refuse to comment on the picture because i have been trapped into the "do you think i look fat: question by women way to many times. but i will say that that lazy-boy you are sitting on looks FANTASTICALLY!!! comfortable

josh
11-17-2003, 03:49 PM
ok jennifer fuck you i am not a bad person you cant take it if anyone cheats on you well i love Lady V and your a bitch

nightbreed
11-17-2003, 10:48 PM
juggalos are mindless consumers who represent nothing but stupidity, blatant ignorance, and mindless banality. you think your indie? yeah right. watch "the merchants of cool", its a documentary about giant corperations and youth culture. about being programmed. and i assure you that your "psychopathic family" has a nice little chunk of the 2 hours devoted to them. listen to some real music. psychopathic is a fucking franchise. if violent j took a nice warm shit in a hat and slapped a hatchet man on it i garantee one of you morons would buy it. sure maybe those fools were underground back in the day of riddlebox, but after milenko dropped those fools became a household name, their raps went soft, and they started pushing more merch than martha stewart. ahem- sold out.

check this out. whoever disagrees i dare any of you to stop listening to psychopathic for like 2 months. stop wearing the gear and all that for like a month and a half. i promise when you start listening to it again youll be like "what the fuck?". youll realize how much of a brainwash it all is.

Arioch
11-17-2003, 11:26 PM
Ive seen that documentary and your 100% right. But how much of that also applys to the RIAA in general. MTV for that matter. The only thing trends are good for is programming teens into consumers. I agree that ICP is all about gimmicks and selling records, but what isnt anymore. Im so sick and tired of corporate america and adds everywhere i look. whatever happened to art, real music (not which records sell and which dont), to movies not riddled with hollywood overproduction and CGI. Ahh you got me preaching again nightbreed.............

Hannibelle
12-12-2003, 04:50 PM
welcome to the board keep doing your "thang" sister lol

Aasiyan
12-12-2003, 06:43 PM
ICP is the shit. You are very pretty. I really like your hair.

Hannibelle
12-12-2003, 08:10 PM
yea!

Juggalette_Jen
12-13-2003, 06:55 PM
thank u guys! u rock! and icp is the shit!

VampRocker
12-13-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Juggalette_Jen
and icp is the shit!

Tell me about it! That music is complete and utter shit! Glad we see eye to eye, Jen!;)

Juggalette_Jen
12-13-2003, 07:30 PM
Hell yeah! Jamie Madrox is my fav from all of psychopathic records...whose ur fav?

hash23
12-13-2003, 11:33 PM
hey jan, hi/.... i think your very cute i really like your smile.. and it is a very good pic. tc and oh yea keep smiling.. it suits you...

Juggalette_Jen
12-18-2003, 12:45 PM
the names Jen...lol. but thanks! I like ur smile (ive never seen it) lol. :D but im sure its great. my friend says hi....

Juggalette_Kate hurr! YAY! ICP ROCKS! I LOVE VIOLENT J!!!!!!!! Ummm...great smile. ttyl!

hash23
12-18-2003, 11:14 PM
hey jen ,,, sorry for the typing error. hehehehe.. say hi to your friend also ... so wassup...