PDA

View Full Version : The Ultraman Movie

Gojira
01-20-2005, 05:54 PM
Greetings everyone I am not much into Ultraman but I know some people are. Anyway here is where you can get info on this new Ultraman movie. http://www.ultraman-movie.com/
The site is Japanese but I think the movie opens July 1st 2005. The movie is titled THE ULTRAMAN

The_Return
01-26-2005, 08:10 AM
Info would be nice

I cant read Japanese...but isnt that the robot from Godzilla vs Megalon? Or do they just look the same?

taylorsmommy
01-26-2005, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Gojira
Greetings everyone I am not much into Ultraman but I know some people are. Anyway here is where you can get info on this new Ultraman movie. http://www.ultraman-movie.com/
The site is Japanese but I think the movie opens July 1st 2005. The movie is titled THE ULTRAMAN

I, for one, am one of the old-timers that remember this show. I watched it all the time!

Where's my rocking chair and cane???:D :D

Gojira
01-26-2005, 10:38 AM
Hi Return the giant robot in Godzilla vs. Megalon is not Ultraman the robot is Jet Jaguar. alot of people think it was Ultraman when it came out decades agoin 1973 . Godzilla himself was never in any Ultraman Tv shows but Godzilla was in 5 Zonefighter Tv Episodes. KingGhidora was in 2 Zonefighter Episodes. Episode 4 Onslaught The Garoga Army April 23rd 1973 had Godzilla and Episode 5 The Arrival of KingGhidora April 30th 1973 had Ghidora and Episode 6 KingGhidora Strikes Back May 7th 1973 Episode 11 By a Thread-The Roar of Godzilla June 11th 1973 Episode 15 Submersion Godzilla You Must Save Tokyo July 9th 1973 Episode 21 Invincible Godzillas Violent Charge August 20th 1973 Episode 25 Bloodbath Zone and Godzilla vs. the United Terro Beast Army. Those are the 5 Godzilla Zonefighter Episodes and the 2 Ghidora Zonefighter Episodes. The Godzilla costume was used in Episode 1 of UltraQ where the Godzilla costume was redesigned to look like a diffrent monster called Gomes and in an Episode of Ultraman the Godzilla costuem had a neck colar added so Godzilla was called Jiras in that Ultraman Episode.

bloodrayne
09-13-2005, 06:41 AM