PDA

View Full Version : Hfc

Static
01-20-2005, 03:22 PM
Has anyone here heard of HFC? It is supposed to stand for the Horror Film Channel. I have called every cable and satelite provider I can think of and noone has ever heard of it. If anyone know where I can get it please post the location. Thanks.

friday13thfan
01-20-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Static
Has anyone here heard of HFC? It is supposed to stand for the Horror Film Channel. I have called every cable and satelite provider I can think of and noone has ever heard of it. If anyone know where I can get it please post the location. Thanks.

'yeah I've known about for about over a year now they keep saying it will come out soon but i don't trust cable companies

phantomstranger
01-20-2005, 04:19 PM
The last I heard was, the money for HFC never came through and the channel has been delayed

furballothrills
01-20-2005, 04:43 PM
never heard of it, but I do have Scream, and, as a surprise twist, the Military Channel. I just discovered that one about four seconds ago.

allmykids
01-20-2005, 05:13 PM
I have heard of it too, But I don't think it has happened yet!!

DraculaInDallas
01-20-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by furballothrills
never heard of it, but I do have Scream, and, as a surprise twist, the Military Channel. I just discovered that one about four seconds ago.

Furball, how about some info on the Military Channel. I've never heard of it????

ShankS
01-20-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Static

fHFc,.fkunin tyeeah!!! !!