PDA

View Full Version : Horror Movie Tounry Round 3

horror_spooky
01-16-2005, 05:59 AM
This third round of the tourny ACTUALLY HAS GOOD MATCHES!!!!! I'll admit that some of the suck but others are ACTUALLY GOOD MACTHES!!!!
The closest battle was against The Lost Boys and Final Destination who were one point apart from each other.

Round 3
Bracket 1
A Nightmare on Elm Street vs. Halloween
Bracket 2
Dawn of the Dead vs. Evil Dead
Bracket 3
The Lost Boys vs. Jaws
Bracket 4
Pet Semetar vs. The Shining(YOU HAPPY NOW?!)

massacre man
01-16-2005, 06:56 AM
Halloween
Dawn of the dead
lost boys
the shining

HAPPY NOW?

kpropain
01-16-2005, 07:32 AM
This tourney still sucks ass...

The_Return
01-16-2005, 07:47 AM
Kpro, you need to do another tourney. Eith you or Jay, or Bwind, but he disapeared.....we need them back! Good ones, I mean

Anyway, sooner I vote, sooner this shit ends...

Bracket 1

A Nightmare on Elm Street

Bracket 2

Dawn of the Dead

Bracket 3

The Lost Boys

Bracket 4

The Shining [Yes, Im quite happy;)]

horror_spooky
01-16-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by kpropain
This tourney still sucks ass...

Do you know what else sucks ass? Your mom! and she's sucking MY ASS! And to the guy that said (in round 2): "This tourny sucks. Who gave this noob the permission to do a tourny." Well I had to sleep with your mom and your sister, before I got permission, but I still got it!

ShankS
01-16-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by horror_spooky
Do you know what else sucks ass? Your mom! and she's sucking MY ASS! And to the guy that said (in round 2): "This tourny sucks. Who gave this noob the permission to do a tourny." Well I had to sleep with your mom and your sister, before I got permission, but I still got it!

haha I aint got a sister you fucko!

urgeok
01-16-2005, 10:50 AM

wow, that kind of talk really hurts ...

if you're 13

Chainsaw Guy
01-16-2005, 10:51 AM

Your mom and your sister suck my cock

massacre man
01-16-2005, 10:52 AM
Do you know what else sucks ass? Your mom! and she's sucking MY ASS! And to the guy that said (in round 2): "This tourny sucks. Who gave this noob the permission to do a tourny." Well I had to sleep with your mom and your sister, before I got permission, but I still got it! i know you are but what am i?

ShankS
01-16-2005, 11:08 AM
rofl the n00bs got spunk....

in his eyes. lol

Tat2
01-16-2005, 11:41 AM
Round 3

Bracket 1
Holloween

Bracket 2
Dawn of the Dead

Bracket 3
Jaws

Bracket 4
The Shining

horror_spooky
01-16-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by ShankS
haha I aint got a sister you fucko!

You lier! Either it was that or it was you trying to get into bed with me. Ya, know I really couldn't tell! It was like looking into the eyes of a single pregnant woman, but I guess you were just a fat loser, that just happens to look like a woman. Now go pet your cats.

horror_spooky
01-16-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Chainsaw Guy
Your mom and your sister suck my cock

You wish they had something to suck. But alas, my mom and sis come home disappointed everynight.

massacre man
01-16-2005, 11:50 AM
You lier! Either it was that or it was you trying to get into bed with me. Ya, know I really couldn't tell! It was like looking into the eyes of a single pregnant woman, but I guess you were just a fat loser, that just happens to look like a woman. Now go pet your cats. you are gay

ShankS
01-16-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by massacre man
you are gay

thats just what I was about to say.

You lier! Either it was that or it was you trying to get into bed with me. Ya, know I really couldn't tell! It was like looking into the eyes of a single pregnant woman, but I guess you were just a fat loser, that just happens to look like a woman. Now go pet your cats.

horror_spooky
01-16-2005, 11:59 AM
you are gay

Your mom may disagree

massacre man
01-16-2005, 12:01 PM
Your mom may disagree no she said you are gay to

horror_spooky
01-16-2005, 12:03 PM
no she said you are gay to

Oops! You mean your mom was a man to?! Goddman how drunk was I that night?

massacre man
01-16-2005, 12:06 PM
Oops! You mean your mom was a man to?! Goddman how drunk was I that night? no she just said you were gay

horror_spooky
01-16-2005, 12:11 PM
no she just said you were gay

You didn't need her/him, whatever she/he/it is, to tell you that she/he/it was in bed with me! You could see her smile! I must've been drunk to sleep with your mom/he/she/it. I will never touch another drop of alcohol again.

massacre man
01-16-2005, 12:13 PM
You didn't need her/him, whatever she/he/it is, to tell you that she/he/it was in bed with me! You could see her smile! I must've been drunk to sleep with your mom/he/she/it. I will never touch another drop of alcohol again. my mom was sic all night but the stray cat looked strangely disapointed

horror_spooky
01-16-2005, 12:17 PM
my mom was sic all night but the stray cat looked strangely disapointed

There was no stray cat! You were disappointed because your mom cheated on you, and the reason she was sick was because I was the tenth person she fucked...in the last three hours!

MichaelMyers
01-16-2005, 12:18 PM
Yeah...yo' momma....

urgeok
01-16-2005, 12:19 PM
You wish they had something to suck. But alas, my mom and sis come home disappointed everynight.

yeah .. because they're coming home to your sorry ass

massacre man
01-16-2005, 12:21 PM
There was no stray cat! You were disappointed because your mom cheated on you, and the reason she was sick was because I was the tenth person she fucked...in the last three hours! i'm younger than you but i am so much smarter than you so close your mouf

AUSTIN316426808
Originally posted by urgeok

LMAO
good one:D

horror_spooky
Originally posted by urgeok

(twitches and points)

AUSTIN316426808
01-16-2005, 12:25 PM
bracket1
Halloween
bracket2
Dawn of the Dead
bracket3
Lost Boys
bracket4
The Shining

by the way you brought this on yourself when you made the first round with those ridiculous match ups like Dawn of the Dead and scarecrow, resident evil and Evil Dead.

if you come on here and start posting dumb shit like that then people are going to fuck with you so shut up and deal with it you Elf Fucking Newb.

The_Return
01-16-2005, 12:26 PM
(twitches and points)

Nice comeback, dickwad:rolleyes:

AUSTIN316426808
01-16-2005, 12:28 PM
All the i fucked your sister and your mom is a slut stuff is really more reserved for fifth grade crowd so unless you can come up with something better than that weak shit please shut the fuck up!!!

horror_spooky
01-16-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
All the i fucked your sister and your mom is a slut stuff is really more reserved for fifth grade crowd so unless you can come up with something better than that weak shit please shut the fuck up!!!

I'm not into that fifth grade crowd thing, but maybe the guy that started the "i love horror movies with kids" thread. He'll be like "Mmmm....slice me a piece o'that!"

Lol, changin the subject

kpropain
01-16-2005, 12:35 PM

Ouch, yo momma burns went out in like the third grade...Of course you probably are a third grader with a mentality like that...

horror_spooky
01-16-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by kpropain
Ouch, yo momma burns went out in like the third grade...Of course you probably are a third grader with a mentality like that...

I no, i'm just trying to make everyone hate me. It's really fun to do that on threads.

kpropain
01-16-2005, 12:39 PM
I no, i'm just trying to make everyone hate me. It's really fun to do that on threads.

Well you are doing a damn fine job of it ya fuckin moron.

horror_spooky
01-16-2005, 01:19 PM
I'm really doing that good of a job? Wow! Thanks! You really think so? Man, all of my fifty cats and my grandmother would be very proud if anyone of them could read or leave my house.

lol

ShankS
01-16-2005, 01:58 PM
I'm really doing that good of a job? Wow! Thanks! You really think so? Man, all of my fifty cats and my grandmother would be very proud if anyone of them could read or leave my house.

lol

TheOmen
01-16-2005, 03:42 PM
bracket1

Halloween

bracket2

Evil Dead

bracket3

Lost Boys

bracket4

The Shining

massacre man
01-16-2005, 04:46 PM
I'm not into that fifth grade crowd thing, but maybe the guy that started the "i love horror movies with kids" thread. He'll be like "Mmmm....slice me a piece o'that!"

Lol, changin the subject so you reply to an insult with another insult against someone else

Nemesis412
01-17-2005, 10:51 AM
bracket1

Halloween

bracket2

Dawn of the Dead

bracket3

Lost Boys

bracket4

The Shining

Wow this kid is really annoying.

massacre man
01-17-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Nemesis412

Wow this kid is really annoying. me?

ShankS
01-17-2005, 02:02 PM
me?

not you the n00b

massacre man
01-17-2005, 02:06 PM
not you the n00b i thought it was me because it came after my post

Nemesis412
01-17-2005, 02:58 PM
lol no man your cool im talking about the 9 year old

Kitty
01-17-2005, 03:04 PM

thats gotta hurt:eek:

massacre man
01-17-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Nemesis412
lol no man your cool im talking about the 9 year old all 9 year olds are addicted to crack

Nemesis412
01-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Yea I remember when I was addicted to crack when I was nine. That was.....8 years ago.....im good now tho