PDA

View Full Version : X-men legends

ChEEbA
01-15-2005, 05:47 PM
ok, I know what the game's emant to be about...and KINDA how it works...
I've been thinking about buying it for pc, can anyone who's played give me a breif review?

- B.

Sedated_replica
01-15-2005, 09:35 PM
I don't know, unless you can play it online. I wouldn't buy it. Its really fun building up the x-men. But I personally think its a console game

The_Return
02-02-2005, 04:58 PM
I agree about the console game thing. I love this game, but I cant imagine it on the comp....Fucking deadly on Gamecube though:D :D

02-08-2005, 05:01 PM
its a pretty good game but it would suck on the comp.....

The_Return
02-13-2005, 04:36 PM
Who do you guys use for a team? My two staples areWolverine and Psylocke, thats how I like to fight. Close up, hand to claw/psychic knife type fighting, lol. I also like these two on my team because Psylocke can take out the guys with Physical resistances alot easier than Wolvie, and he can take out the Engery Resistant ones, that Psylocke has a bit more trouble with. I back them up with pretty much anyone, the rest of my team varies quite a bit. I usually like to have Storm or Jean on the field due to their flight [Or Rogue, but I dont like her much], Storm's Chain Lightening is also handy if theres alot of guys around. So, so far I have Wolverine and Psylocke, either Jean or Storm, but who to fill the 4th position? This often depends on the level. If there will be overwhelming amounts of difficult enemies, and I wish to make quick work of them, Ill send Nightcrawler out, his Blindside Blitz is the only "Xtreme" attack thats actually worth using, IMO. If Im not worried about killing the enemies, and just want to et by them, Ill use Cyclops' Optic Sweep, a very handy attack to clear the enemies away from your team. Cyclops is handy for many things, actually. His more powerful Optic Beam [I forget the attack's name] is useful for dispatching enemies from a distance, sniping as such.

However, there are many characters that I ise only when all other characters are dead, most notebably Collosus. Yes, he does fight in my style, but he's just too damn slow! Rogue isnt much help either, he attacks do little damage[Even when fully leveled up], and she seems more of a dead weight then a help. White Queen [AKA Emma Frost] has some useful attacks, most notebably Control, and her Melee's are powerful aswell...but I rarely use her as she doesnt stand out, other characters can do much more useful things. Jubilee is just plain weak, 'nuff said about her. I used to use Iceman fairly often, but not so much latly, as his attacks dont really help much...freezing is helpful sometimes though...And of course theres Magma. Very useful character, her Lave Fissure really helps, so does Atlas Form. I think thats about all I have to say for no...Oh, BTW...Im at the Sentinal Factory at the moment, Incase anyone was wondering. Id assume I have a long ways to go?