PDA

View Full Version : HELP my movie!!

witchy one
01-14-2005, 10:18 AM
Hi--
I'm currently developing a horror feature called Witches' Night. We have a teaser-trailer posted at our website, and we really need to drive traffic/interest to make it happen. Please check out the site, and send the link to anyone who might like it. Every click helps. I'd also welcome your feedback, and will check responses here. Thanks!!

www.witchesnight.com

elias
01-30-2005, 12:57 AM
Checked out the trailer... Interesting but I'm not sure if it really sells the movie well, but then again it's so short I'm not really sure what the movie's about... other than witches that is;) Your footage looks pretty nice, though. What stage of production are you in?

witchy one
01-30-2005, 07:45 PM
Hi Elias--

Thanks for watching the trailer. Technically it's more of a teaser-trailer-- we just shot the opening of the film as a "test scene", and the trailer was compiled from that. Basically we're using that scene (and hopefully the website) to help us sell the film, and we hope to go into production this summer, finances permitting.

Having a 'web-presence' is a big part of our strategy, so that's what the site is for currently. To that end, every visit to the site helps-- so thanks for your time, and please.... tell your friends.

With any luck we'll be shot, posted, and ready for release this time next year!:D

elias
01-30-2005, 08:47 PM
Thanks for filling me in:) Sound like a good strategy, one I'm also employing myself as best I can. I hope your finances come through smoothly and your shoot goes well. I look forward to seeing more in the future:)

witchy one
01-30-2005, 10:02 PM
Thanks a lot.

MisterSadistro
01-30-2005, 10:05 PM
How many threads does a noob have to make in order to spam their film around here lately?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/darthvonpokemon/negative10.jpg
CK