PDA

View Full Version : nuthin

freddy13
11-12-2003, 02:18 PM
im afraid of nothin.nothing scares me

allmykids
11-12-2003, 02:21 PM
bullshit!!! everyone is scared of something!

Ritualistic
11-12-2003, 02:37 PM
and what is this thread about...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://smilies.crowd9.com/contrib/edoom/blowingup.gif

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-12-2003, 06:34 PM
Why do people open a new thread to answer another one?..they add pages of the posts to each thread..they wont run out of room I PROMISE... DO you know each time you open another thread to answer a thread.... a good thread is bumped to the next page..MOST PEOPLE DONT LOOK ON THE OTHER PAGES..PLease watch what you are doing this is becoming a PET PEVE (sp?) of mine. THanx:rolleyes:

_Leatha_Face_
11-13-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by SoUl SuRvIvOrS
Why do people open a new thread to answer another one?..they add pages of the posts to each thread..they wont run out of room I PROMISE... DO you know each time you open another thread to answer a thread.... a good thread is bumped to the next page..MOST PEOPLE DONT LOOK ON THE OTHER PAGES..PLease watch what you are doing this is becoming a PET PEVE (sp?) of mine. THanx:rolleyes: its only this guy i think hes like 8 or 9 and doesnt understand how to post in a forum

avenger00soul
11-14-2003, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by _Leatha_Face_
its only this guy i think hes like 8 or 9 and doesnt understand how to post in a forum

True, it's just the one guy.

FreddyFan
11-14-2003, 01:51 PM
freddy13 wat the fuck is wrong with u. stop bumbing other good threads to the next page. a lot of people don't look at the other pages anyway. so just reply u damn bastard.