PDA

View Full Version : Tobe "fucking" Hooper

Ritualistic
11-11-2003, 04:36 PM
Okay I thought I would make a thead on Tobe.. I am surprised one has not been made already.. If so oh fucking la de da... :D
I know you all have to be fans of him... I myself love his films..
some of his works include:
sleepwalkers
Night Terrors
Eaten Alive
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The funhouse
Salem`s Lot
Shadow Realm

and many many more...

avenger00soul
11-11-2003, 06:10 PM
Man, I take tons of shit for this.......but my fav. Hooper film is Lifeforce. There's just something intriguing about a naked space vampire woman.

Ritualistic
11-12-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
There's just something intriguing about a naked space vampire woman. well I have to agree with you on this...

avenger00soul
11-14-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
well I have to agree with you on this...

Haha, I'm glad someone does.:)

Ritualistic
11-14-2003, 03:58 PM
HELLO ......... Hello ......... Hello............. Hello

damn there is a echo in here... anybody here else besides me and Avenger ??? oh well LOL

Arioch
11-19-2003, 02:39 AM
Wasn't he also involved in Poltergiest??? i think i remember his name on that at some point. I have to say i like salems lot the best out of all of his though, i guess besides TCM it almost seems like a copout to like that one the best tho. It is such a classic tho. I like salems Lot alot tho, it was pretty crazy. pretty old too if i remember right.

avenger00soul
11-19-2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Arioch
Wasn't he also involved in Poltergiest??? i think i remember his name on that at some point. I have to say i like salems lot the best out of all of his though, i guess besides TCM it almost seems like a copout to like that one the best tho. It is such a classic tho. I like salems Lot alot tho, it was pretty crazy. pretty old too if i remember right.

Yes, Hooper directed Poltergeist, with a little help from Spielberg.

LegionFilms
11-27-2003, 10:02 PM
Tobe Hooper is not only an outstanding director he's a great guy. Very laid back person, which is good for a director (usually), just listen to the commentary on the TCM:SE dvd. Great fuckin guy.

Ritualistic
12-08-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by LegionFilms
Tobe Hooper is not only an outstanding director he's a great guy. u hit that in the spot.... I did listen to the commentary and he is great...