PDA

View Full Version : Sisters Of Death - Good Movie

ShamSham04
11-11-2003, 02:38 PM
A few weeks ago, I was looking through my DVD collection and came upon a DVD Horror Set with ten movies that I bought for a total of twenty bucks. I had only watched two of the movies in the set, so I decided that I would watch another one that night.

I read the plots for each movie I hadn't seen, and Sisters Of Death sounded creepy and very interesting...

The plot is about an all girls secret initiation holding a meeting for the newer members. One of the members is killed playing Russian Roulette. Seven years later, the survivors of the initiation are invited to a lavish estate. What they don't know is that the estate is owned by the crazed father of the girl who died.

Sounds pretty good, eh? Well it was. I was completely surprised with this movie. If you look past the cheesy dialogue and the horrible quality of the picture, you'll discover this film is brilliantly directed and very well written. The acting wasn't all too bad either.

The movie had some great moments too. Especially with the death sequences. I mean, heck, in the first four minutes of the movie, a girl gets her head blown off - and you see it! It was freaking great.

Then towards the end of the film, an unexpected twist occurs. It was great! I'm not gonna give it away though because that would spoil almost the entire movie. Anyway, one scene towards the end involves the final two survivors running for the gate while the father shoots at them from the window on the second floor of the estate. Man, that scene was great.

Anywho, this was a good movie. I'd suggest everyone to see it who wants a horror movie with brilliant directing, a creepy plot, and a spooky atmosphere.

I'd give the movie a 7 out of 10.

FreddyFan
11-11-2003, 03:15 PM
Sounds good.:)

Ritualistic
11-11-2003, 03:22 PM
You have a great movie in your collection and you didnt even know it.. shucks

Necromancer
11-11-2003, 03:25 PM
Sounds very interesting

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-11-2003, 05:56 PM
Sounds really interesting....thanks for the story line, now I have a new movie to add to my must see list...:D