PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 4

donnie darkko
12-25-2004, 10:44 PM
any resident evil game fans, part 4 has got to funnest resident evil gae ive ever played, everything about it is great,feels like your playing through dawn of the dead remake.

Hate_Breeder
12-25-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by donnie darkko
any resident evil game fans, part 4 has got to funnest resident evil gae ive ever played, everything about it is great,feels like your playing through dawn of the dead remake.

Is it even out yet?

donnie darkko
12-25-2004, 11:13 PM
the demo is

Hate_Breeder
12-25-2004, 11:26 PM
Where can you get it?

ChEEbA
12-25-2004, 11:27 PM
what is it, a gaMECUBE only demo??

Yeah...how DO you get it...?

donnie darkko
12-26-2004, 12:53 AM
u have to reserve it at gamestop to get the demo, its only n gamecube for likea year then itscoming to ps2

donnie darkko
12-26-2004, 12:57 AM
plus the chainsaw dude makes reserving the demo worth it alone,

Sedated_replica
12-26-2004, 11:55 AM
Fuck yeah, I'll go to gamestop tomorrow

horror_master
01-05-2005, 08:45 AM
It comes out very soon. Like a week or two.

dantehorrorfan
01-06-2005, 03:02 PM
i cant wait to get this game im getting it for my b-day along with a gamecube:cool: :D

ChEEbA
01-06-2005, 09:56 PM
What exactly is the deal with this game...they say it doesn't have zombies? cmon...there's GOTTA be one or two???
Damn between mariocart, the new zelda, and this game, it's getting temptint to buy a gamecube...
Goddamnit I wish someone would start doing pirate games....goddamn minidisc shit!!

Sedated_replica
01-07-2005, 01:51 PM
hey, its only 100 bucks. You might not get violent, adult games on the gamecube. But you always get great gameplay.

I wish I could mod my cube, but I had a mod ps2.... and well lets just says... its not with us anymore. Goodbye 200 dollars. Fucking playstation!

Hate_Breeder
01-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Yeah i want a Gamecube, i think they have one down at the pawnshop here for like $60..

_Leatha_Face_
01-10-2005, 11:51 AM
it comes out tomorrow

newb
01-13-2005, 08:11 AM
I picked it up last night.
So far its very good...lots of atmosphere and with the crazy townfolk, you don't really miss the zombies.

newb
01-20-2005, 08:29 AM
For anybody with a gamecube out there I have 3 words of advice. BUY THIS GAME.

This is turning out to be one of my favorite games to date.Just wait until you meet the lake monster. The graphics, the gameplay,the story....flawless.

Sedated_replica
01-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by newb
For anybody with a gamecube out there I have 3 words of advice. BUY THIS GAME.

This is turning out to be one of my favorite games to date.Just wait until you meet the lake monster. The graphics, the gameplay,the story....flawless.

Why not write too my thread?

I think RE4 is one of the best games of all time! I've been playing for 12 hours and I'm still on the first disc. It keeps getting crazier and crazier. The Lake Monster is JUST the beginning

Hate_Breeder
01-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Damn i wanted to pawn this DVD player and trade it for a Gamecube but the guy wouldnt do it :(

He said they had way to many DVD players (truth is he had 2:rolleyes: )

But yeah i really want to play this game now..

Nemesis412
01-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Yea like before Mentioned it IS out. My friend got it and said its AWESOME. I was looking at the his strategy guide and......wow.

It looks friggin sweet. But yea what IS the deal. I know the townspeople have a new disease but are they still zombies. I don't care how great the game is, if it doesn't have zombies its NOT resident evil. They say forget all you know about RE but i dont care.

I played through the original and damn I wanna play the remake thats gonna be a sweet experience

I really wanna get a GC just for this game. I was playing RE 0 and damn RE 0, RE 4, and the remake.......fuck it I'm getting a game cube........when I get a job :eek:

Hate_Breeder
01-20-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Nemesis412
I played through the original and damn I wanna play the remake thats gonna be a sweet experience

I really wanna get a GC just for this game. I was playing RE 0 and damn RE 0, RE 4, and the remake.......fuck it I'm getting a game cube........when I get a job :eek:

So have you played the remake for the GC or not? One paragraph says you did, one says you didnt..

Nemesis412
01-21-2005, 07:22 AM
No if you thought when I said RE 0, RE4, and the remake. I meant those are the 3 reasons I want to get a gamecube. I've only played RE 0 on the GC and played the original on ps1.

Sedated_replica
01-21-2005, 10:19 PM
How did you play RE 0? and if you played your buddies and not play RE4?

Nemesis412
01-22-2005, 07:21 AM
ok lol

My friend Bobby has a GC and got RE 0 for it, I was playing his.

my OTHER friend Pat has a GC and he was TELLING me about 4.

I hope that is more clear, sorry I didn't think about clearing that up earlier lol.

Hate_Breeder
01-22-2005, 11:19 AM
No if you thought when I said RE 0, RE4, and the remake. I meant those are the 3 reasons I want to get a gamecube. I've only played RE 0 on the GC and played the original on ps1.

You need to play the remake..its a fucking amazing game..

Nemesis412
01-22-2005, 03:10 PM
Yeah dude it looks friggin sweet. I loved the first one, I can't wait to play the remake.

Just lookin at the crappy graphics of the 1st, I'm just curious to see how it looks the same with new graphics. OOOOH

Hate_Breeder
01-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Yeah dude it looks friggin sweet. I loved the first one, I can't wait to play the remake.

Just lookin at the crappy graphics of the 1st, I'm just curious to see how it looks the same with new graphics. OOOOH

Oh man the new graphics are probably the best ive seen on any platform as of now..

And also playing the game goes perfect with the first System of a Down cd..

Nemesis412
01-23-2005, 11:38 AM
Yeah man, I seen the pictures and it looked sweet as hell. As soon as I get some money I'm gonna get both of them.

Red Dragon
02-07-2005, 08:54 PM
After playing through RE4 four times I popped in RE1(remake) for yet another playthrough. Man that game is awesome. RE4 is good too but, man, the GRAPHICS on the remake blow RE4 away.

That was the only thing that really disappointed me about RE4---the graphics. They just weren't as great as I'd hoped they'd be. Still an awesome game though.:)

Sedated_replica
02-07-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Red Dragon
After playing through RE4 four times I popped in RE1(remake) for yet another playthrough. Man that game is awesome. RE4 is good too but, man, the GRAPHICS on the remake blow RE4 away.

That was the only thing that really disappointed me about RE4---the graphics. They just weren't as great as I'd hoped they'd be. Still an awesome game though.:)

No RE can compare too RE4, its the best period...

RE4 has everything in 3D. In ALL the RE's its been a 3D character in 2D backgrounds.... thats not really graphics.... They're drawn.
I really disagree

Did you unlock the HandCannon, it seems fuckin impossible!

thepsychicfetus
02-08-2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
No RE can compare too RE4, its the best period...

RE4 has everything in 3D. In ALL the RE's its been a 3D character in 2D backgrounds.... thats not really graphics.... They're drawn.
I really disagree

Did you unlock the HandCannon, it seems fuckin impossible!

haha, i dont think you can actually unlock the handcannon. i think they just say that you can to make you think you'll be able to unlock something, but its not possible. and i beat the game the first time, and im playing it on Professional now, its ridiculous. DANGER: when playing RE4 on professional you will suffer severe mental anguish on some occasions. im on chapter 5-3 on pro right now, its the devil. i just wanna get the unlimited ammo rocket launcher, that would be good fun. oh, this game is superb in every way, ive played it for at least 25 hours and i havent lost interest once.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-15-2005, 10:54 AM
I just borrowed it after hearing everyone here rave about it. I like this game except for the fact that you have to aim with those stupid knobs, boooo.

I keep getting blown up by those dynomite throwing motherfuckers, how I loathe them. :mad:

Sedated_replica
02-15-2005, 02:34 PM
if you can, try shooting them in the leg or run away

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-25-2005, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
if you can, try shooting them in the leg or run away

Thanks. This game is so fun, it's too bad games are so expensive now. :(

I've only bought one game in my whole life, Halo. Which is around here somewhere, cd's get lost pretty easily around here...

horrifying
02-25-2005, 03:51 PM
i have to get this game