PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th

Ritualistic
11-10-2003, 06:24 PM
I know Avenger knows the game I am talking about... But did anyone on here play the old Nintendo version of Friday the 13th... man that fucking game rocked.....

avenger00soul
11-10-2003, 07:27 PM
Of course I know what you're talking about. I still have the game.:) Killer Clown posted a little movie that someone made using the game footage a little while ago. It was fairly funny.

Ritualistic
11-10-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Of course I know what you're talking about. I still have the game.:) Killer Clown posted a little movie that someone made using the game footage a little while ago. It was fairly funny.

anyone have the link..???

bloodrayne
11-23-2003, 11:17 AM
I can't believe anyone remembers that...I used to play it ALL THE TIME...I think I might have played it less IF I WOULDN'T HAVE KEPT GETTING LOST IN THOSE #!@%&*$#@!*&$ WOODS!!!!

...And, those kids SCREAMING all the time, REALLY got on my nerves...I could NEVER get across that lake fast enough...hmmm......... maybe it was because I was always "LOST IN THOSE $#@*&%@!#%@& WOODS!!!!!!!!!"

Seriously, It was cool...

CrystalLake
11-28-2003, 09:25 AM
This game, in my opinion, was the best horror movie game ever. Especially better than the NoES game which sucked! But anyways.. I love this game. I play it once in awhile... maybe after I listen to the Friday The 13th soundtrack.. or like a burnt song of a certain song on the game. Anyone hear the " Panic At Crystal Lake" Song ReMix of the field? GREAT SONG! Lol.. I just havn't beat it yet.. I make it to the third day... Tourch, Sweater and Mark the Counselor.. but Jason always kills me! x.x;

Ryan_Zombie
12-10-2003, 09:46 PM
I loved the game too, but has anyone here ever really BEATEN JASON> I think it was kind of in the same vein of the movie....as in Jason Lives, and you die.

I loved the music....and the music from the game 'Nightmare on Elm Street' was also cool

Tibit: There's and Atari 2600 gamed called 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre'....the game rocked.

avenger00soul
12-11-2003, 02:18 PM
I did actually beat the game. It leaves you hanging with something like "Is Jason really dead?????" Stupid ending, cool game.

Ryan_Zombie
12-11-2003, 03:50 PM
Wow~ Avengersoul, this is the first time I've ever known what happens when the game is beaten. Thanks for othe props!~ ;-)

Ritualistic
12-21-2003, 06:42 AM
man reading all of your posts brings back fond memories.. *tear coming to my eye*

no but for real it does... long hours in front of the t.v not fucking sleep all night, sleeping in school all because of the urge to kill Jason.. :D great god damn game

freddy69
01-11-2004, 08:00 PM
that game is fuckin stupid.u just go around in a circle.i hate that damn game

Splatter Phreak
02-07-2004, 05:54 AM
yeah cool game but nowhere near as good as the splatterhouse series. true homage to horror movies right there

bloodrayne
02-08-2004, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Ryan_Zombie
I loved the game too, but has anyone here ever really BEATEN JASON> I think it was kind of in the same vein of the movie....as in Jason Lives, and you die.

Hint:...You have to have his mother's sweater before you can kill him;) :)

Mike_the_killer
02-08-2004, 01:07 PM
I heard of the game,but never played it.

Ultimamk
02-27-2004, 02:04 PM
Man, I heard first of it a few months back, but I was born to close to N64 and Playstation times to play it......

Cult_King
02-27-2004, 07:45 PM
It's games like this that make me regret sellign my atari and ps2 I got when I just came to America.

DarkwingMantis
03-01-2004, 03:06 PM
That Damn game stole so many hours of my life! Only to find that lame ass ending. Strange thing

William
03-11-2004, 11:34 AM
I played it but never got into the game itself, if I had it for NES I'd play it all the way through, but with my computer it's hard to play emulation and I haven't seen the actual cartridge around. I'd need a new NES as well.

But, I did enjoy the Nightmare on Elm Street game for the NES. Very cool game.

crazy raplh
03-30-2005, 07:50 AM
I still can't beat that game it makes me mad. there are some young people in here.

MichaelMyers
04-01-2005, 02:25 PM
Check it out: http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-1144.htm