PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Christmas gift for Horror Fans

SixFacesFan
12-03-2004, 07:00 PM
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know about a horror novel I bought from barnesandnoble.com a few weeks ago. It's Six Faces by Ryan Callaway, and is not only one of the best in the horror genre, but one of the best books in general that I've read in quite some time. You can read up on it at the official website:

Six Faces (http://ryancallaway23.tripod.com)

I wasn't expecting much from it, but the moment I laid eyes on the front cover, I knew it was going to be something different. And indeed it was. It kept me guessing, disgusted, and horrified the entire time. lol, yeah, this one's not for the weak of heart. Very gory, yet suspenseful, tragic, emotional, and with great characters at the same time. So if you're a reader, or if you know someone who is, this makes the perfect Christmas present for horror fans!

Nina

PurplePoison89
12-09-2004, 12:53 PM
Wow, I clicked the link and that book relly does sound quite good

Thomasgeorge
04-29-2006, 11:30 PM
looks good but I aint gonna buy it

Posher778
04-30-2006, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by SixFacesFan
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know about a horror novel I bought from barnesandnoble.com a few weeks ago. It's Six Faces by Ryan Callaway, and is not only one of the best in the horror genre, but one of the best books in general that I've read in quite some time. You can read up on it at the official website:

Six Faces (http://ryancallaway23.tripod.com)

I wasn't expecting much from it, but the moment I laid eyes on the front cover, I knew it was going to be something different. And indeed it was. It kept me guessing, disgusted, and horrified the entire time. lol, yeah, this one's not for the weak of heart. Very gory, yet suspenseful, tragic, emotional, and with great characters at the same time. So if you're a reader, or if you know someone who is, this makes the perfect Christmas present for horror fans!

Nina

SPAM

alkytrio666
04-30-2006, 09:54 AM
This spam is more than a year old, guys. She's long gone...

Zero
05-01-2006, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by alkytrio666
This spam is more than a year old, guys. She's long gone...

damn - i was hoping to get the jump on the holiday shopping!