PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcatcher

Samantha8
11-08-2003, 12:01 PM
ok. well i saw this movie in theaters a long time ago. and i wanted to say something about it. def. when i saw it..it was not what i thought it was gonna be. but at least if you're gonna think that about a movie...you would be hoping for a more pleasant suprise right? ok well..it was freaky in some ways..kinda spooky. however, i dont think this was King's best work...at all. i was just slighty disapointed. i didn't hate the movie..however..i didn't like it as much as i would have liked. does anyone agree w/ me?

Ritualistic
11-08-2003, 12:13 PM
I disliked this movie a tremedous deal.. I think there was anothe thread about this movie not sure where at though.. I know a lot of people said they disliked this movie in it though.

Samantha8
11-08-2003, 12:16 PM
yeah i thought there was. but yeah....i also read that King is done writing. which kinda blows..but i also read that there are many books and movies to be made that we just havn't hear about yet.

Ritualistic
11-08-2003, 01:04 PM
Stephen king is through... I dont like any of his new stuff. Books or movies....

avenger00soul
11-08-2003, 03:30 PM
Dreamcatcher was a huge disappointment for me. I'm a Jason Lee/Tom Sizemore fan and the movie still blew.

Ritualistic
11-08-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Dreamcatcher was a huge disappointment for me. I'm a Jason Lee/Tom Sizemore fan and the movie still blew.

very well said avenger... BTW where the hell have you been?? man this forum has fucked up in the past few days... I was wondering if it dissapointed you and u left, but then I thought maybe you have been busy.... :)

avenger00soul
11-08-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
very well said avenger... BTW where the hell have you been?? man this forum has fucked up in the past few days... I was wondering if it dissapointed you and u left, but then I thought maybe you have been busy.... :)

Yeah, I leave for a few days and things go to the shitter. LOL. Been busy, you know, trying to figure out what to do with my life. That sort of crap. I was a little disappointed with all the shenanigans but I know pretty much who's behind it and I can overlook them. Thanks for wondering.

Ritualistic
11-08-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Yeah, I leave for a few days and things go to the shitter. LOL. Been busy, you know, trying to figure out what to do with my life. That sort of crap. I was a little disappointed with all the shenanigans but I know pretty much who's behind it and I can overlook them. Thanks for wondering.

you are welcome bro

MichaelMyers
11-09-2003, 05:57 AM
I thought it was a great, good movie. Not King's best work, but still scary. Go figure.

Killer Clown#1
11-09-2003, 06:10 AM
This movie was fuckin weird. It tried to be 5 movies in one:mad: It was ok, but there was way to many subplots.

Ritualistic
11-09-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
This movie was fuckin weird. It tried to be 5 movies in one:mad: It was ok, but there was way to many subplots.

i had to continously watch it because if I didnt I would get lost.. you are right Killer too much shit going on in it...

ShamSham04
11-09-2003, 12:05 PM
I saw Dreamcatcher twice in theaters. The first time I loved it. The second time, I only liked it. It got boring.

And Morgan Freeman needs to shave those eyebrows before he kills someone.

MorbidNightmare
11-09-2003, 02:58 PM
Well I wanted to see this movie when it came out but I decided not to as I didnt know a darn person in this movie. I then waited for it to come out and I rented it about two weeks ago. I started to watch it and it was ok, the climax was above par, but then it started to really suck toward the end and the ending was the worse one I have ever seen. Like anyone wouldnt have known that the retarted kid was an alien. That was stupid. I have to say though the cinematography was good, the direction was good, the acting was below average and the ending was like saying that Dr. Giggles is the best movie ever made. I wont buy nor rent this movie again.

allmykids
11-11-2003, 10:28 AM
i didn't like the movie eather, but stephen king will never be over, where is the love. he is the master, he's had way more hits than misses.

_Leatha_Face_
11-11-2003, 11:34 AM
i enjoyed the movie but when the 2 aliens started fighting omg i wanted to get up and leave the theatre