PDA

View Full Version : just wondering if anybody was shocked at how well the TCM remake did?

dabruce16
11-08-2003, 08:34 AM
i was really surprised. i was thinking only around 40 million dollars that it would make. i was also surprised about how well freddy vs. jason did as well. i was so happy that it made a lot of money

moonsorrow
11-08-2003, 08:44 AM
can someone tell me what the hell tcm is?

dabruce16
11-08-2003, 08:49 AM
tcm.. stands for texas chainsaw massacre

moonsorrow
11-08-2003, 08:52 AM
of course, i must have left my brains in my other pants... havent seen it yet though...

_Leatha_Face_
11-08-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by moonsorrow
of course, i must have left my brains in my other pants... havent seen it yet though... moon ur a fool if u havent seen this yet probably the best movie for 2003 my opion anyways

moonsorrow
11-08-2003, 12:36 PM
i may be a fool, but then again movies dont come to norway as fast as they come to america, im still waiting for freddy vs jason, so il excuse my stupidity in that...now if youl excuse me il need a drink

_Leatha_Face_
11-08-2003, 12:40 PM
i may be a fool, but then again movies dont come to norway as fast as they come to america, im still waiting for freddy vs jason, so il excuse my stupidity in that...now if youl excuse me il need a drink oh lol didnt even notice that well im suggesting the first day this movie comes there u go and SEE IT! and FvJ to because those r the best to movies ive seen in a while

moonsorrow
11-08-2003, 12:41 PM
will do, i dont realy have any other choice then seing fvj though, i have 100 dollars riding on jason..and dont give me the result! i feel the need to be surprized

Ritualistic
11-08-2003, 02:13 PM
I wont say who wins BUT dont change your bet... :D Hmm well man if I could I would definately send you a copy of all these movies free of charge... that is if I could change NTSC to PAL :D I do have a PAL/NTSC player though...

moonsorrow
11-08-2003, 02:15 PM
sadley i only have a pal player at the moment, nothing some chip cant handle though

Ritualistic
11-08-2003, 02:23 PM
well when you get something playing NTSC you and I will work out something.. I have thousands of movies.... I record all my VHS to DVD and all are on DVD... BUT in NTSC

moonsorrow
11-08-2003, 02:24 PM
WOHOO!!
you se? there is a reason why we like ritualistic!
you hook me up with dvds and you just let me know if you need someone killed right?

Ritualistic
11-08-2003, 04:11 PM
WOHOO!!
you se? there is a reason why we like ritualistic!
you hook me up with dvds and you just let me know if you need someone killed right?

I definately will let ya know... and I am not kidding ... But for real man if I could I would send 50 movies ... Just like I had mentioned to Avenger in another thread ... I would send him Nekromantik... BUT god damn I dont know how to do so... I have copied movies to file... BUT i am unable to copy them to a CD

moonsorrow
11-08-2003, 04:14 PM
your kindness is well noted ritualistic

Ritualistic
11-08-2003, 04:33 PM
thank you very much... I scratch your back you scratch my back....

crazy clown
11-08-2003, 06:06 PM
i thought that tcm would be a little too grotesque for everyone to see it

Ritualistic
11-08-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by crazy clown
i thought that tcm would be a little too grotesque for everyone to see it

no offense but what do u mean by this....???????

dabruce16
11-12-2003, 09:54 AM
when i first heard about the TCM remake, i heard that micheal bay wanted no to little blood as possible in the movie. he was just going for teh scares. i was shocked by how blood that there was in the movie. a whole lot more then the original.

Tony
11-12-2003, 04:26 PM
I wasn't suprised by TCM's success. I mean, the marketing was ingenious. They made people think that the film really happened. It's a question that continues to pop up all the time. It was also released close to Halloween which was an excellent strategy

crazy clown
11-12-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
no offense but what do u mean by this....???????
i thought that it would be too dark and bloody for some of the people in america

oh yea and michael bay is at the top of a board that tries to keep a lot of violence out of movies.