PDA

View Full Version : good prop sites

Ghost
11-25-2004, 09:59 AM
I am making quite a low budget, in fact a VERY low budget film trailer but my price range isnt too cheap as long as the prices arent ridicolous. Does anyone know any cool sites with original masks & other props that I may need, as strange as this sounds I need to get a gimp mask that has a zip mouth, so any bondage doods out there..can u hook me up with with some budget masks.

If you cannot post the links here can you PM me, thanks.

ADOM
11-26-2004, 12:04 AM
If you know someone handy with a sewing machine and aren't too embarassed to ask them for help with this, a lot of that bondange stuff can be cheaper than bought. There is a certain "prestige" pricing done for these items since such a select group of people use them.

Fake leather can be bought at Wal Mart for $6 a yard and made into anything that will play well on camera. We used it mixed with dog chains in Sheep's Clothing (http://www.hocfocprod.com/Cryingwolf) for the scene when the minister chains Gina to the bed. The sex shop chains and shackles looked a littler better but started at $40. Ours cost $2 for the chains (made 2 sets) and we used fake leather we had left over from something else.

Just something to ponder.

Ghost
11-28-2004, 02:35 PM
thanks adom, ill probably have to do something like what you suggested..i think my girlfriends mother may have a sewing machine.

& kool site u got too.

Montage_Man
12-06-2004, 05:57 PM
www.fxsupply.com

Here is were you can buy fake wounds, gallons of fake blood, stage blood, prothetics. etc.

:D