PDA

View Full Version : "Scary Movie" Screenwriter Signs On For #4

horror
11-06-2003, 11:01 PM
Craig Mazin to script "Scary Movie 4" and Bloom County movie. [details (http://www.horror.com/php/article-259-1.html)]

Unregistered
11-08-2003, 06:25 AM
scary movie three was the gayest movie ever. I can't believe i paid six dollars to see that shitty of a movie. I mean it was based on only like two really gay movies. Next one better be better. Me and my friends prob. won't even go to see it becuz how bad this one sucked ass. l8r

Unregistered
11-08-2003, 07:46 PM
I can't believe you felt that way. I laughed like hell thru the whole thing...the death of Simon was awesome. Seems to me you have a pickle stuffed up your butt to where your sense of hunour should be. What did you expect?....Gone With The Wind?...get off your arrogant high horse, have a toke and enjoy life. The movie was to make you laugh, not think. And I wonder, maybe the "gayness" to which you so often refer, is the fear of self-realization that perhaps YOU and your friends are that way.....(Liza?)

avenger00soul
11-14-2003, 11:59 AM
NO!!! Make it stop.

Arioch
11-20-2003, 07:34 PM
This is gonna turn into those compilation CDs "NOW thats what i call music volume 39" Itll never stop as long as everyone goes out and sees it.